Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you MS :)
I found 1p-lsd much better mixed with al-lad; Eth-Lad, is much better then both.... That may be, do to, i like to go deep into the experience...

Hey MGS, nice to see you. :) I haven't had any profoundness with 1p-LSD either but I do find it very enjoyable with absolutely no physical side effects whatsoever. I'm really excited to try ETH-LAD though.

Trialled up to 500 micrograms. Sublingual blotter then 20 minutes later swallowed. Purity was not a question. Come up of 20 minutes was quick but expected for such a high dosage. By 1 and a half hours peak manifested. Extremely similar to LSD in my opinion. The propionyl hydrolysis pro-drug theory holds well with me as I noticed at around the third hour another subtle new peak plausibly explainable by the pro-drug theory.The first peak was the strongest and with the most psychedelic disorientation. From this peak I noticed a gradual increase in effects up untill 3 hours after dosing. This increase in intensity is hardly noticeable because although intense, one becomes accustomed to the psychedelic distortions and it is hard to decide whether it is getting more intense because psychedelics always move in waves of intensity. I find this agent equipotent to LSD plus/minus. It is definitely a very strong agent and has all the depth, complexity, potency and beauty of the rest of the high ranked lysergamides.

The effects by 5 hours were hard to decipher between LSD. It is important to note my bias throughout the trip to confirm that what I was experiencing was actually the 1p metabolized into LSD. However, I noticed striking similarities. Visuals were ver similar as was general demeanor. I could not tell the difference between this and LSD visually at this dose. I had beautiful cartoon illustrations when I watched my wall. Mentally I felt these agents were the same (Probably because they are the same). All the effects noted were those of LSD, I could not pinpoint any major differences.

The differences between this and LSD are small but existent. Firstly, this substance does not have that much of a punch like LSD. Others have noted it is more friendly and easier due to this but I think that is a terrible characterization because this holds as much potential for an uncomfortable experience as LSD. Its come up is a bit less hectic and psychedelically disorientating. It also didnt produce in me the shock of being affected as LSD does. I noticed it coming on and it was smooth way up. LSD forcefully pushes the psychedelic experience down your throat. I found this stuff slowly gave you it more and more untill you peaked. LSD always makes me feel as though it is touching some sensitive parts of my body (it is) but it feels a little like its pressing those specific very sensitive buttons in your body. This stuff didnt have that. I was tripping balls with edges darting off into geometrical shapes but never did it feel like it was touching those really sensitive parts of the core/soul. I also didnt notice as much charge as I do with LSD. With acid, there is the electricity going through your body and at times its been pretty uncomfortable. I didnt notice the strong electrical effect with this stuff.

Duration is a bit longer in my opinion. Mainly due to my pro-drug belief but also from empirical testing. I have at times been able to go to sleep at 8 hours after dosing naturally. Usually by 10 hours I am back to baseline, no matter the dose, with exception for some small lingering effects. This stuff had me affected for over 16 hours. I went to sleep at 12 hours after dosing and woke up still impaired.

Conclusion: This is a worthwhile novel lysergamide. It might flood the LSD market as I can see a novice not really noticing the difference since "Im seeing shit dude" and it is almost equally potent. It is a powerful psychedelic on parr with LSD. It might even be pharmacologically LSD. It is no replacement but a nice addition. It has the depth and complexity of a proper psychedelic.

Last edited:
Nice to feel missed, appreciate the kindness. I don't know why I thought this drug was considered by most to be mostly indistinguishable from LSD. I wish I had done a tad more research before sharing with someone for their first trip. While my copilot had what they called a fun time (and a wonderful weekend), there did not seem to be any revelations or life changing insights to be had, for either of us actually. First impressions are everything, and since this person is not a psychedelic head (or drug user of any sort)...I was wanting their first trip (and the first trip we shared) to be one of significant importance. I felt it brought us closer, but this was nothing mystical.

The propionyl hydrolysis pro-drug theory holds well with me as I noticed at around the third hour another subtle new peak plausibly explainable by the pro-drug theory....

The effects by 5 hours were hard to decipher between LSD. It is important to note my bias throughout the trip to confirm that what I was experiencing was actually the 1p metabolized into LSD. However, I noticed striking similarities. Visuals were ver similar as was general demeanor. I could not tell the difference between this and LSD visually at this dose. I had beautiful cartoon illustrations when I watched my wall. Mentally I felt these agents were the same (Probably because they are the same). All the effects noted were those of LSD, I could not pinpoint any major differences.......

The differences between this and LSD are small but existent.....Its come up is a bit less hectic and psychedelically disorientating. It also didnt produce in me the shock of being affected as LSD does. I noticed it coming on and it was smooth way up. LSD forcefully pushes the psychedelic experience down your throat. I found this stuff slowly gave you it more and more untill you peaked. LSD always makes me feel as though it is touching some sensitive parts of my body (it is) but it feels a little like its pressing those specific very sensitive buttons in your body. This stuff didnt have that. I was tripping balls with edges darting off into geometrical shapes but never did it feel like it was touching those really sensitive parts of the core/soul. I also didn't notice as much charge as I do with LSD. With acid, there is the electricity going through your body and at times its been pretty uncomfortable. I didn't notice the strong electrical effect with this stuff.

THis would pretty much mirror my experience with 1p-LSD. While the come up and initial effects were not very LSD-like at all (I was actually reminded of morning glory seeds at first), by about 5 hr in the effect was totally LSD-like in every way....I remember being outside and just having moments of such weirdness and strange goings ons that only LSD gives me.

That certain depth and uniqueness that LSD has was all there by the time I was at the 5hr point. I would be inclined to agree it could be a pro-drug for LSD except for the fact that I was asleep by 2am (took it at 6:45pm) and I can NEVER sleep on LSD until at least 12 hours. But maybe someone who knows more about pharmacokinetics can explain that one away.

I got to try 200ug this last weekend. I took the tabs at 6pm and didn't sleep the whole night, tertiary effects still present at 6am the next morning, yet I didn't feel tired (actually I felt quite energised). This was surprising to me as I normally have a fast metabolism, but the duration was in line with 12-14 hour LSD trips I've had in the past during which sleep is pretty much impossible.

My first thoughts are that this analogue is more forgiving than LSD. The come-up was an extremely gentle gradient towards the peak, there was no body load to speak of besides a general lack of bodily coordination and a feeling of leaving the body during the most powerful phase of the trip, as happens with normal acid at moderate to high doses.

Open-eye visuals were very pronounced - tracers extremely prevalent and colourful, moiré patterns and flowing/breathing in inanimate objects, however I didn't get a chance to investigate how deep the OEVs went. Eyes closed, a definite warm, almost amber glow to inner mental space and entoptic patterns that seemed to form the foregrounding framework of a more encompassing vision of semi-opaque, translucent intermeshing geometries. I remember thinking that a slightly higher dose would take these to a deeper dimension.

Music sounded phenomenal, there were also times when I 'was' the music, no longer recognising it as an object of experience from a subjective position. The effect was blissful, also however with hints that a further deepening would be possible.

Some self-reflections towards the end of the trip about life stage reviews, psychological dynamics, personal musings, all in the light of a deeply felt positive mood that had an empathic tinge and reminded me of MDMA.

I won't say there were any ecstatic revelations that left me trembling and shook to the core, pondering my existence on earth and my place in the cosmos, but I've also had poorly prepared acid trips like this, and the low-level insights (psychodynamic etc) definitely suggested the potential for this chemical to reach the samadhic heights of is ancestor. A very beautiful experience overall which I'm eager to repeat.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the frequency of psychedelics use is what is stopping many people having a more intense trip. I'm pretty impressed by 1p, and it's the closest to good old acid of the other substances doing (or which have done) the rounds. I've been doing this now for some 45 years. My partner had 2 hits (x100) last weekend and was quite spaced out. She thought she was a pixie or fairy or something which was quite funny to watch. I think the differences are these, 1p has a more gentle peak time than acid, which always tended to go up and down in waves. It is also a little shorter active in the time. I have not yet gone for a heroic dose, the 600 mikes of Orange Barrels back in the day still makes me very respectful for psychedelics! I wonder if any of you have gone the serious route, and tripped like this. 1. Talking is done before you drop. 2. You will wear eye shades and headphones, or else have your hi-fi loaded up for 7 hours music without the need for getting up. 3. You are not at a party, rather you internalise the whole trip allowing your consciousness to steer the course. It is tripping like this where I get the most depth. As I say, been mapping now for a bloody long time, and have yet to fill in 95% of the mind-map. Use it sparingly, have respect and do try to get a bit serious about what it does. The mind is a wonder to behold, and any amount of swirling patterns, breathing walls and cartoon scenery, ie the aesthetic external stuff comes near to sinking and rising to that other state of being. Remember, set and setting, do it only if you feel on top of the world!

I would agree with frequency of use. I ordered 25 blotters and after reading about micro dosing I started off with 1/8th of a tab and over a few days brought my tolerance up. Previous to this I had not consumed any drugs for over 12 months. The 1st 1/8th gave me tingles, a slightly speedy feeling, heightened colour and spatial awareness and a tinge of a drugged headspace. Music on headphones had a greater stereo field and absorbed into me. By the time I had reached 1/2 a tab and then a whole tab I think my tolerance had risen considerably. As I have a slight addictive nature I consumed all 25 tabs over 3 weeks eventually eating 5 on the last day. Before this I would take two and then three. The effects from these were subtle. Colours were brighter, my concentration was shot though. I had weird dreams but would always wake refreshed.

This is disrespectful to the chemical. I am now going to take 6 months off again and then start again with a whole tab 1st time. My tolerance meant towards the end I could sleep on it, cook meals and enjoy long walks in the countryside with no adverse effects.

On a positive note 24 hours after consuming this much chemical over 3 weeks I have no depression, anxiety, sweating, sleeplessness or paranoia. In fact I feel positive, refreshed and in a good clean state of mind.

Last edited:
Thanks Toltec :)

moinmoin: I think we're on the same wavelength. I've had my share of trips exploring the eye candy and the kind of exciting confrontation with reality that many users look for in psychedelics. These days for me though it's about personal growth and inner exploration.

Don't get me wrong, I have total respect for anyone seeking a crazy new encounter with the world through their mind-bending and sometimes bizarre effects. I spent a lot of my early years doing exactly this – and dropping in nature simply must be experienced. But I get the feeling that most people's relationship with these materials either tapers off or matures into a spiritual search for meaning (by all means correct me if I'm wrong). And I think you're right on point in advocating the Grofian approach of internalising the experience by going fully prostrate, eyeshades on, with a carefully pre-selected playlist of music piped into the gulliver, so to speak. Setting is reduced to set. Then it's all about letting go.

I don't exactly 'enjoy' psychedelics. Never have. In fact I often have to 'trick' myself into taking them – I know in advance that it's useless trying to conceal anything once the trip begins. The psyche is laid bare. Nothing survives being hidden. It's like that terrifying aspect of the sublime, when the ego says 'seriously, you don't want to do this!' in a last ditch attempt to save itself from dissolution. But it's always worth it, always more cathartic than 'I' can imagine, coming out on the other side.

Safe trips, everyone.

Last edited:
After reading most of this thread I think i'm glad I chose to just buy all Eth-LAD. Not sure why everyone is so obsessed with this one unless you can't find LSD. Eth-LAD seems like the best analog (I liked it way more than LSD) and everyone in that thread seems to speak of a more consistent happy experience. This one seems to have some weird metabolism and wider range of variation.

For me Eth-LAD is #1 then AL-LAD #2. LSZ felt weird to me. Maybe someday i'll grab some of this one but only if Eth-LAD is out of stock :).

I have found that morning glory seed ad others have experienced a lack of residual stimulation that lsd is notorious for and possibly have had a novel experienced apart from the classic. Perhaps some metabolize it into classic lsd . Some metabolize it into a novel chem/ metabolites and finally some may have a little bit of both going on.. Also to the above poster regardess of which category you may fall into this stuff is at least equal to the strongest acid on the market today...oh I guess there's a small minority of folks who experience little ...I found this to be insanely potent with zero tolerance ...one tab was enough to be incapable of social interaction on a normal level...and I have 20 years experience...it seems individual metabolism can cause a wildly varying range of effects...in fact for me this was completely and utterly different from the classic

I'm pretty sure that the frequency of psychedelics use is what is stopping many people having a more intense trip.

In my case I haven't had a trip in months and months and months. My copilot last night was talking to me about their experience and it was very deep for them, perhaps I underestimated what they got...this being their first psychedelic experience ever. Next up for us....2C-E.

I personally found one tab very intense , and on 3 quarters I had space flying by me as I looked at it two weeks previous to that trip , although my friend thought it lacked the visual intensity of LSD where as for me this was much more intense , I guess it's down to metabolism but when he double dropped the time I took a single 100ug tab he was already beginning to trip hard at 30mins which for. Both of us got mega visuals at around 2/2.30h in which I believe is because you have to wait for the 1p to break into LSD and the first 2h of waiting is the body time it's taking for the right level of LSD to be present . Also in my experience with this substance I found going into a meditative state allows your experience to be boosted substancially IME . Maybe this wouldn't work for everyone but it defo does for me

I feel I spoilt my experience with this by dosing continually every day. As I started off with an 1/8th of a tab from July 16th to 20th then a few days break, then 1/2 a tab from July 22nd to 27th then from July 28th to Aug 5th daily 1 tab, then 2 then 3 etc. I feel my body learned a quick tolerance. The effects I received from the 1st 1/8th of a tab in my experiment were stronger than the subsequent trips.

If I had started with 1 whole tab back in July I think I would have had a full blown experience which would have taught me to respect the drug more. It also would mean I would have 24 tabs remaining not zero.

Live and learn.

Hello again,

I'm the only one who have tabs of 1P-LSD which turns yellowish after stored in proper conditions ?

Potency doesn't seems to be affected but the tabs have a yellow tones... Am I the only one?

No, you're not the only one who had 1P-LSD blotters turning yellow. It has been mentioned before in this thread and else where on the web - google could have told you this in a matter of seconds.

A vendor (if I remember correctly) also made a test by leaving 1P-LSD powder out in the free air. It soon went from white to yellow. It was left for 2 weeks and when testing was done. There was no sign of degradation. It UV light that makes this happen.

On another note, reading your post gave me a deja vu feeling and by a quick Google search on "1P-LSD turning yellow", the first hit from Bluelight sent me to page 17 of this thread in which you asked the exact same question. Although you didn't get a lot of answers, one person told you that they had experienced the same - thus making it impossible that you would be the only one. Have you seriously forgotten or are you stressing out about the possibility of potency loss (again)? Either would probably be issues that you would want to adress. You seem to repeat/obcess a lot in general. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, it's not by any means ment as an insult (hell, I have diagnosed OCD myself), but if it was me and I hadn't realised then I would most definately appreciate that someone made me aware of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I have anxiety disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. I'd like to have straight answer to not stress myself :( I'm sorry for the troubles.

I hope it will remains potency for a while.

You don't have to apologize, I'm sure Bluelight can handle a few double posts. It's just that some people obsess about stuff without realising that they are being obsessive, making it impossible to adress the problem. Good to hear that you don't belong in that category. I hope it will get easier sometime down the road, I know what a pain in the ass this can be.

I'm pretty sure that it will. I haven't seen anything that would point to 1P-LSD losing potency yet and I have literally read everything available on the net regarding this substance.

Thank your Sourtulip, yes it's hard to live... I have anxiety disorder and OCD since I'm young, not easy. Sometimes I forgot that I asked the same question so I ask again just in case some better answers could be offered or maybe new informations.

So now, I know that tabs turns yellow is normal and potency should remains the same.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.