• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Randy Love and Psychedelics Thread...

samadhi_smiles said:
LOVE IS IN THE AIR...

CAN YOU SMELL IT?

IT SMELLS LIKE INDOLE!!!

what is funny, is that indole plays a huge roll in the smell of red roses, which has always been asign of love.

Youkai said:
what is funny, is that indole plays a huge roll in the smell of red roses, which has always been asign of love.

Is that true? Sometimes, I'll be outside for a run or a hike and I pick up a fairly distinct indole-like smell ... not sure if it's just an illusion or if that smell is actually out there. Hmmm...

Dondante said:
Is that true? Sometimes, I'll be outside for a run or a hike and I pick up a fairly distinct indole-like smell ... not sure if it's just an illusion or if that smell is actually out there. Hmmm...
well to be fair, indole also give your doo doo, that doo doo smell.

"It occurs naturally in human feces and has an intense fecal odor. At very low concentrations, however, it has a flowery smell, and is a constituent of many flower scents (such as orange blossoms) and perfumes. It also occurs in coal tar."

but dont always think thats what it's from, who knows, I might have been hiding in the bushes getting blasted as you walked/ran by.:p

i love the love psychedelics bring, the happiness and love i much prefer over the happiness and love you get from say.. ecstasy. ecstasy feels way to lustful.
ecstasy is a cheap hooker on a lonely Friday night
psychedelics are something else i don't feel like thinking of something witty to compare to.

im still looking froward to taking 2cb with my girlfriend, who i am very much in love with, and make love while tripping.
I have had sex on 2cc before aswell as LSD. Sex on LSD was cosmic to say the least.

BTW, this is a great thread.
just reading it makes me smile.

Love + Lite
:)