• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big And Dandy Psychedelic Realisations Thread Lool

That the universe and all it contains is a system of systems of systems of systems.

That my mind/Self, such as it is, is built atop a completely self-serving organic gene-propagating machine, and moreover I am fundamentally incapable of consciously separating the higher, spiritual aspects of my consciousness from the instinctive survival mechanisms.

That basic human thought is not linear as it seems, but circular/cyclical, an endless logic loop of constantly refining sensation, decision, sensation, decision, which our brains evolved to smooth over into a linear format to help us deal with ever more complex problems.

life (psychedelics) could be looked apon as a bottomless pit. but isnt that worth investigating? isn't that what we always do anyway?

That I can slow down the passage of time until the life around me becomes a show asking to be controlled by this keyboard in front of me, each key a number i wish i knew, a zero sum game, death inevitable, wisdom inevitable. It so easy to eat an eigth! :)

ive learned numerous personal things

as for relatable things, ive learned (on my first and only actually intense and contemplative trip) that DRUGS ARENT NEEDED AT ALL, ironic eh? my friend had the same realization but he had a bad trip (which cuased mine to get more intense but i didnt get into a bad trip myself)... i can see why it worked for so many alcoholics in psychotherapy

ive been subjected to so many ways of thinking about things or percieving things, many contrary to my own, which has made me more open

ive been shown what beauty is (how deep it is, and meaningful)

ive been shown many other things but my memory sucks... HOWEVER... anything you learn on a psychedelic, must be contemplated also while sober.. realizations that only purtain to that state of mind are useless and unverifiable.. realizations that are expanded upon in the sober state (and then expanded upon even more in your next trip:)) are much more fruitful and, well, solid, than a connection made in the psychedelic realm but then either forgotten or not expanded upon... psychedleic philosophy should be used IN CONJUNCTION with sober philosophy

p.s. someone said "I DON't KNOW SHIT" ive learned that too :)

Wow.

I love this discussion...

My realizations have come many times over and I can't remember exactly what each was...

That's how they happen for me.. I have it.. then it's lost.

I guess one is that we're all one. Everything in existance became only from one source. From Science to Religion, there is always an order to chaos. That order is one order, and that order is at times perceived as irrational (pi, phi). However, harmony is always found in everything, it all depends on how big and small you look.

A pattern repeats until it in itself becomes self-justifying. It creates it's opposite within itself. It creates itself within it's opposite.

There is always truth in existence, although we as people cannot always experience the same truth, even amongst ourselves. We are hypocritical by nature, and programmed to fuck up.. only as much as we're programmed to choose the right path. Sometimes the right path is dictated by the wrong path... and the wrong by the right.... and sometimes, the line between right and wrong switches... or even dissappears.

_________

Theoretical stuff:

Evidence by science states that everything in the universe started from a big bang. My hypothesis is that this big bang, is some kind fluxing (thing). It has been and always will be. It is singular, but within it a multiverse of beginnings and endings, and eternity of binary dances. + and -... - and +.

Everything started as one, if you can measure start as the initial rise from singularity... then end is the exact point at which things become singular (again).

In between, there is time. In between, there is life, consciousness, and everything you perceive to see and hear, ..... and feel, and undoubtedly much, much more, as we so often find.

From nebulae to stars to stardust to acids to bases, to the lifeforce now, to consciousness.

We are the products of (AO), the seers of the self.

Strip away... down a few more levels. Time doesn't exist. You cannot measure beginning or end. As the verse is singular in it's will and testimate, we are as singular with self. The beginning is in the end. The end is in the beginning.

the lines between self and (other) start to merge at the round back of the mirror.

We're precious...

I am Sacred...

Everything is Sacred

Thy will, be done.

All religions are instituted on the people as a mechanism of order.

However, you cannot deny what can be tought.
and you cannot deny, what can't be tought.

Before judgement, consider yourself.

that i should preserve judgement far more, and rather observe the actions of others.

that bad communication and misunderstanding of human intent is one of our biggest downfalls.

that its impossible to COMPLETLY articulate whats inside my head either into spoken or written language.

that pictures/images speak 1000 words. (or something like that :))

Sitting on the edge of a dusty dance floor in the middle of nowhere one morning tripping quite well, i began to realise how unnatural the world and perceptions of existence that humans have created is.

Everyone lives in their own reality but what is influencing this? People are driven by so many conditions and desires that are dictated by laws or religion or advertising. Our own basic philosophies are made up of an artificial world that we are born into and this is what we think is our reality.

People want sexual gratification, popularity, riches and power. but why? Because the world we live in rubs it in our face markets us to go for more, people spend there time working in their slots for a higher existence bought for them, yet they may never know the meaning of true love.

So what is true happiness and what is true love and how do i achieve these in my current life? or do i even achieve these or do they randomly come your way? All i can know is that the path that i had chosen was making me depressed and all i could do was listen to my sole and identify the human conditions that i experience and not let them dictate my journey. AND be true to the earth in every way i live, no short cuts at the cost of the enviroment, nearly Everything in our society is run by $$$ i will be run by love, happiness and sustainability and that is the philosohy that sings through my heart and mind.

My life changed a lot since these thoughts, the external factors that i face every day still suttley try and change my direction but the winds in my sole are howling the truth.8) :)

talk less, listen more, don't give away all your money while tripping and dont eat yellow snow.

^^^ omg, has some one else actually given away all their money while tripping? I totally gave a hobo all the cash in my wallet ($75+) while tripping once.

no psychadelics in me but a whole lotta weed. The one thort i can remeber all the time on weed, is how alone we really are, how my troubles will never effect in anyway the next person who posts on this thread, and how my world dosent exsist if someone dosent know im there.

above post

i don't know about you but i am aware of my existence whether or not i believe someone else is also. To deny direct experience is to claim that memory cannot exist.

protovack said:

2.) The human mind has limits. Any knowledge you think you have is insignificant. Tripping, for me, shows me what I don't know rather than what I do know.

"Wisest is he who knows what he does not know." - Plato.

:)

Two major thoughts while tripping in the past 6 months:

1) Who needs Disney (ie. fancy busy expensive entertainment) when there are plants in a tiny bit of wilderness?

2) Adults are very dull compared to children.

Wow, I get chills up my back just reading some of these comments/ideas.

1) I have realized that as you get older, there is more going on during a trip inside your head. Possibly because of more memories, and new things that are learned. I think in a much different way now when I trip than I did when I was 16.

2) If you have ever caught yourself in a 'gaze' or blank stare at nothing, that there has to be 'something' there taking that energy from you. By the time I realize I am doing this, I can't even recall what I was thinking about except that my thoughts were empty.

3) telekinesis exists between humans and between humans and cats (all animals too I am sure, but I only have cats).

4) I always underestimate shrooms no matter what the dose may be. I have dosed from 900mg to 5.6g many many times. I got my ass kicked at a finely ground up dose of 900mg and couldn't figure out how I ever ate 5.6g and came through good without throwing up. I should really write a report on that trip.

5) Words are completely useless to describe any trip, but remains the only tool to help relay that information after the trip is done.

6) Life is worth living no matter how bad or low things get. Life is the most amazing creation ever. If you end life, you cannot explore the depths of the mind.

7) The government doesn't want us to know the truth about psychedelics, because they cannot know or possibly appreciate any of it.

8 ) Our universe could easily just be a spec of one atom on some giant's fingernail. Thus there are infinite universes in our small world.

I could list some more, but it would take all day to describe. Excellent thread btw, I think this thread will be around for some time to come.

Much Love!!

well, glad to see my thread makes people get "chills up their back" =D ...so do I...thanks to all for sharing your knowledge ! :D