• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

Yeah, makes sense. Oh and quadruple check your math if you make something other than a 1mg/mL solution! Sounds like I don't need to tell you, but...

............. some people seem to have the freebase (I can't imagine why some of them are sold like this)
I´ve seen two vendors, who were only selling the freebase, stating that it´s only for smoking.

maybe this isn´t true at all. Can the HCL be smoked just as well?

According to MattPsy, the HCl salt shows less signs of decomposition (discoloration, IIRC) on vaporisation than the freebase.

Doubtful that i mess the ratio of the solution up even if i never did shine in maths ;)
But it's sure better saing it twice (or quadruple times ;) ) than forgetting to mention it once (hope my street-skilled english doesn't let the native speakers ears bleed ^^)

could someoneme more info on 25-c degrading to 2c-i and the likes...i had a problem recently with a family member calling parameds who brought the police with them...(they thought i was oding on it but was just in the mid end off a +++ maybe ++++ 25-c trip) long story short they got my dropper bottle with about 8mg 25-c nbome..! i had to tell them what it was , it has been sent for testing.. they are doing me for class a possesion.. but said i will prob not here back from them.

It won't degrade to 2C-C (not 2C-I!) but it's likely to contain some 2C-C as unreacted starting material from the synthesis. According to wiki, all 2C's are class A in the UK, but, assuming a 5% impurity, your 8mg of 25C will only contain 400ug of 2C-C. I'm not sure where you would stand legally from possession of such a small amount.

What did they mean, you probably won't hear back from them? Hopefully you don't get charged.

According to MattPsy, the HCl salt shows less signs of decomposition (discoloration, IIRC) on vaporisation than the freebase.
I take this to mean that the HCL is actually better for vaporisation, than the freebase.

if the HCL also has better solubility in liquids, and probably also better stability over time, then yeah, then there´s no reason to sell (or for us to buy) the freebase.

Right?

It sounds better yeah. Assuming they're the same purity, no, I can't see any reason why the HCl salt wouldn't be preferred.

I mean it's possible they have to purify the product in order for the freebase to crystallise, while the HCl salt can probably be crystallised straight from the crude product. In other words, there may be differences in purity between the two forms, and I guess the freebase might be more pure, though that's just speculation.

rizla1 said:
i had a problem recently with a family member calling parameds who brought the police with them...(they thought i was oding on it but was just in the mid end off a +++ maybe ++++ 25-c trip) long story short they got my dropper bottle with about 8mg 25-c nbome..! i had to tell them what it was , it has been sent for testing.. they are doing me for class a possesion.. but said i will prob not here back from them.

First off, you need info on Proper Setting much more so than you do info on degradation.

Clearly you are one of the assholes who are causing the NBOMe to be of concern to law enforcement and politicians. Don't Fucking trip around family you little naive child.

Thanks for being a dick and ruining these brand new research tools for everyone on the planet. Please flush your RCs now and go sober, your definitely too stupid to work with material of this nature.

Also, you are a coward and a rat fink. You did NOT have to tell them what it is... you got scared, little kid, and you opened your month and ratted out.

perhaps the problem was the glycerol-- causing the flow of water to be FROM your blood TO your hairy nose cavity, instead of the other way around. you want the flow of water to be FROM the drug solution INTO your nose! so keep it to plain distilled water next time without the glycerol and you'll probably be fine.

Glycerol has been shown to help with transdermal absorption.
If you google glycerol transdermal or glycerol absorption lots of info will come up.
but I would not be surprised if it possible to reduce absorption by getting rid of the mucous rather than letting it just sit in the nose/throat.
and in retrospect a 50/50 water glycerol solution may be too high considering how much mucous it made me produce. But I dunno really, hard to judge from just myself and one other report.

:)

First off, you need info on Proper Setting much more so than you do info on degradation.

Clearly you are one of the assholes who are causing the NBOMe to be of concern to law enforcement and politicians. Don't Fucking trip around family you little naive child.

Thanks for being a dick and ruining these brand new research tools for everyone on the planet. Please flush your RCs now and go sober, your definitely too stupid to work with material of this nature.

Also, you are a coward and a rat fink. You did NOT have to tell them what it is... you got scared, little kid, and you opened your month and ratted out.

That's telling them, reformer. With an attitude and approach like this, RCs are sure to prosper.

... I'm not suggesting that their behavior wasn't irresponsible and potentially detrimental to the RC scene, but virtually kicking a stranger in the teeth is an absurd means of helping out.

Also, you are a coward and a rat fink. You did NOT have to tell them what it is... you got scared, little kid, and you opened your month and ratted out.[/QUOTE=reformer;9744750]

excuse me you stain to society , it is the people like you that ruin these forums.. with posts like these, i have a rite to take and do as i like, the same as the family member that rang them had there own reason's as did the paramedics for asking for police assistance..for all they new i could of been some stark mad crack head , i wasnt aggressive at the time, did fuck all wrong on anyone and was of harm to no one..!:X i am an adult and told them not because i was scared...
but because i am not goin to have them file up class a poss. charge on me , they will test it and will find out what it is! 8) so you can scutle back to your little hole...and leave room for some friendly intelligent advice..!

@ skillet they said that they will contact me in otctober but nothing will probly happen after that.! so hopefully all will be good.

also by the time this will be of any meaning the rc scene in uk will be over as we now it anyway.. was there not talks of new catch all bans on rc's?:(

Last edited:
Thanks for speeding up the NBOMe ban

That's telling them, reformer. With an attitude and approach like this, RCs are sure to prosper.

... I'm not suggesting that their behavior wasn't irresponsible and potentially detrimental to the RC scene, but virtually kicking a stranger in the teeth is an absurd means of helping out.

I'm not trying to help him out. He doesn't deserve it.

And everyone knows that RCs will die on the vine when idiot kids like rizla1 cause them to come under the brutal glare of law enforcement's attention.

On the other hand, my posting the harsh truth about his stupidity on some forum isn't going to cause ANY RC to be banned. But his actions most certainly WILL contribute to their demise.

i am an adult

Your inability to write with any semblance of maturity, capitalization, punctuation, line-breaks or complete sentences says otherwise, kid.

it is the people like you that ruin these forums..

I'd rather be accused of telling the harsh, unfriendly truth on these forums than of being one of the absolute idiots who got the paramedics and cops called on himself, and then ratted out the NBOMe to try and save his own skin.

leave room for some friendly intelligent advice..!

You do not deserve any. Period. You probably squealed on your source also.

was there not talks of new catch all bans on rc's?:(

Again you show your ignorance. It's impossible to do a catch "ALL" ban. The NBOMe were not in the ban, but thanks to you and your type, they likely will be in the next ban. You're helping turn the precious NBOMe into the next banned substance through your actions even though they've been commercially available for less than a year. You clearly should not have any future access to these materials, and never should have access in the first place.

I really liked 2C-C. Don't know how similar this is, but plan on finding out in the next couple of months.

I'll be dissolving it in vodka to measure since it is so potent. I have a balance that is capable of measuring amounts that small but it would be too easy to fuck up the measurement and overdose or underdose.

I'll either put my dose on something that can be smoked when dry or put it on a small amount of some other substance that can be snorted so that their will be enough powder to snort when dry. Whatever I put it on is going to be inactive, at least in the amount I'll be smoking or snorting.

I'd also like to see the 2C-E analog become available as that and 2C-P are the two most intense of the 2C series, at least that I have tried.

could someoneme more info on 25-c degrading to 2c-i and the likes...i had a problem recently with a family member calling parameds who brought the police with them...
It wouldn't matter if it did degrade to anything; it's far more potent than any possible degradation product. I don't know if N-debenzylation is a viable degradation pathway. If you need legal advice, talk to a real lawyer.

(they thought i was oding on it but was just in the mid end off a +++ maybe ++++ 25-c trip) long story short they got my dropper bottle with about 8mg 25-c nbome..!
A ++++ is an experience you learned something important from, and it sounds like all you did here was act vastly irresponsible. Don't trip around people whom you can't trust; if that includes family then it's a shitty world we live in.

As soon as your mom called the cops you should probably have poured it down the drain.

i had to tell them what it was , it has been sent for testing.. they are doing me for class a possesion.. but said i will prob not here back from them.
You didn't have to tell them what it was; you can refuse to identify the substance, knowing that it is not illegal. Surely you realize that by drawing attention to the market you damage other people's ability to enjoy these drugs, y'know, people who do it -responsibly-.

You absolutely do need to tell the doctor, but in most civilized countries they're required to keep that sort of thing confidential.

, i have a rite to take and do as i like,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiBt-pqp0E#t=4m20s

If you're trying to be an adult, you need to realize that sometimes you ought to take responsibility for your own actions, and not run off. Regardless of what you may be physically, you acted selfish and immature. Doing the right thing doesn't mean doing whatever you can get away with.

Also, both of you: no more flaming. We don't do that shit here. Capisce?

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter if it did degrade to anything; it's far more potent than any possible degradation product. I don't know if N-debenzylation is a viable degradation pathway. If you need legal advice, talk to a real lawyer.

A ++++ is an experience you learned something important from, and it sounds like all you did here was act vastly irresponsible. Don't trip around people whom you can't trust; if that includes family then it's a shitty world we live in.

As soon as your mom called the cops you should probably have poured it down the drain.

You didn't have to tell them what it was; you can refuse to identify the substance, knowing that it is not illegal. Surely you realize that by drawing attention to the market you damage other people's ability to enjoy these drugs, y'know, people who do it -responsibly-.

You absolutely do need to tell the doctor, but in most civilized countries they're required to keep that sort of thing confidential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiBt-pqp0E#t=4m20s

If you're trying to be an adult, you need to realize that sometimes you ought to take responsibility for your own actions, and not run off. Regardless of what you may be physically, you acted selfish and immature. Doing the right thing doesn't mean doing whatever you can get away with.

Also, both of you: no more flaming. We don't do that shit here. Capisce?

ok wat ever..! he is an ass hole i actually hope it gets banned just for your sake..!:\ i would never rat out someone, and yes i am an adult were i live it is impossible to move out off home, unless you are a bum waster on the dole!
i stand by what i did , it probably was selfish to take drugs in a house that was not my own and i no that. what are you acomplissing by telling me what i already no?
any way back on point , yeah i supose there is little risk of prosecution for first offense. thanks for the advice

Yep, it's idiots like the above that will hasten the demise of these and other related substances. This was always going to happen when it became "mainstream".

You hope it gets banned, huh, because you can't handle the criticism and the fact you actually did something stupid but won't take responsibility for it? Well, that's real fucking selfless of you, thanks.

i'm hoping the lack of activity via oral ROA & microgram doses will keep this one away from most of the more irresponsible types. And it will certainly impede it getting passed off as LSD or what have you.

i'm hoping the lack of activity via oral ROA & microgram doses will keep this one away from most of the more irresponsible types. And it will certainly impede it getting passed off as LSD or what have you.

It's the luckiest chemical coincidence I've ever seen.

"How do you take this stuff?"

"Drops in the nose."

"No thanks."