• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I tried DMT IM finally, great experience, started low (25mg) and found ~45 to be perfect. the come up is alil slower then smoked, and the experience seem prob to be on the portion of 15min longer of intensity. but with a slightly less "shock" of a rush.

IV will be attempted when the mood strikes me again. But the love affair this go around will be spend much more respectivaly and less impulsively.

Dancing on DMT

When a friend suggested this to me I thought it sounded utterly insane/impossible, but I have since done it a few times and I find it amazing to take a big hit or two and explode on the dance floor. I love/am obsessed with electronic music, and I dance all the time, but I feel like DMT takes it to a whole new level. The dancing feels nothing less than epic, as the room is changing color and I'm darting around like my life depends on it. Even after the DMT fades, I feel like it carries over and I continue to dance better.

Have any of you done this before? If not, I highly recommend it. %)

Merging into B&D DMT thread..... I've always enjoyed a spaz-out after smoking DMT, I'm not sure if it would be called dancing so much as yoga-seizure-thrashing, but it sure is liberating. I actually spent a good part of a recent DMT smoke licking my hand; the tactile sensation was unbelievable, plus the fact that my brain kept confusing hand for tongue and vice versa. Just one of them DMT things. I highly advise it, or suck your finger. Better yet, get someone else to :)

ohhhhh I think I would quite like various phlanges (;)) of mine sucked while on DMT.

I'm considering plugging some dmt, but I havn't been able to find a very conclusive answer to whether you need the MAOI to do so?
and how would be the best method to prepare it for ze plug.

its active rectally (I got a longish +2 from about 45mg iirc) but expect it to burn and be a bit uncomfortable (having to 'go'). Its about the same potency and duration as snorting it. Search for comments from me (and I think Jamshyd might have done this too?).

I'd recommend sticking to oral and smoking or if you have ULTRA pure DMT then I DEFINITELY recommend IMing it.

but thats only if you have VERY VERY VERY pure DMT (it can be deadly injecting small bits of plant material).

peace,
samadhi

Well the reason I'm not wanting to do plain oral is I am fresh out of Syrian Rue extract. I have no experience whatsoever with needles either and tend to be a bit squeamish when having to watch my own skin be punctured heh.
I've tried doing a search in this thread as well as the archives but couldn't manage find any info on prep.

samadhi_smiles said:
its active rectally (I got a longish +2 from about 45mg iirc) but expect it to burn and be a bit uncomfortable (having to 'go'). Its about the same potency and duration as snorting it. Search for comments from me (and I think Jamshyd might have done this too?).
That's great news. From what I've read it seemed like this route was inconclusive at best and grossly inefficient at worst. Even higher volume crude, gooey, "unsuccessfull" extractions should work rectally, and enable most everybody to have an ayahuasca-length DMT experience in conjunction with drugs that shouldn't be combined with MAOIs (check the pH first!). I've snorted lidocaine containing throat spray prior to snorting burning drugs in the past and I don't see why it wouldn't work rectally to alleviate the burning and maybe the other uncomfortable sensations too. Did it also work for you Jamshyd?

I've tried doing a search in this thread as well as the archives but couldn't manage find any info on prep.
I've heard that the acetate absorbs the most effectively. Just dissolve your extract in the smallest amound of vinegar at the lowest acetic acid concentration you can.

So maybe, take my crystals in a shot glass or soemthing and heat it until they melt and then take some distilled white vinegar and slowly add little bit by little bit until it is all dissolved.
this sound good?

adrian89987 said:
So maybe, take my crystals in a shot glass or soemthing and heat it until they melt and then take some distilled white vinegar and slowly add little bit by little bit until it is all dissolved.
this sound good?
no need to melt your crystals first. just add enough vinegar untill the dMT is fully disolved.

it works, try it and see.

ok cool
thanks guys

edit: so would it be recommended to dilute the vinegar a lil bit?

Put the vinegar directly on the DMT using as little as it takes to fully dissolve the crystal. After the DMT is dissolved you can double the volume (most vinegar is 5% acetic acid) with water if you're worried about the acid stinging your ass.. heh heh. I wouldn't worry about the vinegar too much though.

I'm pretty sure in order to get 5% acetic acid you need to combine 1 part vinegar with 7 parts water.

but it really doesn't matter. Just add a ml or two of vinegar then dissolve the DMT (might have to heat) and then dissolve in water.

I also wouldn't worry about the vinegar too much. The DMT on the other hand will sting a bit penetrating your anal cavity (but not bad) =D

^Moral of this three post story: vinegar comes in different levels of acidity, just look at the label.

^ true dat boyfriend

but it really doesn't matter I suppose. as long as the DMT dissolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.