• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't particularly like the after taste when you're blowing rings of dmt. i spent a decent 4 hours in a trance a few weeks ago and after finishing the bag the smell from the baggy lingered on my desk for a few days and kinda made me gag every time i got a wiff of it.

same with dxm and the dihydrocodeine syrups we have here.

i forgot to add tramadol. got one of the fuckers stuck in my throat at the moment that left it's vile trail.

Weed is the best i also love ritalin when it hits the back of your throat

SL xanax is pretty disgusting but I've never tasted anything as gross as chewing dihydrocodeine. Made me want to puke.

Best tasting Oxycontin, any water soluble or sublingual benzo, bar Midazolam : very bitter - the only very bitter one i've encountered.

Worst: any slow release sub-par opiate, the first that springs to mind is tramadol xr: the way it gel's and the distinct medical flavour that you know will lead to know discernible result but you're chewing it anyway just cos you're fairly desperate to catch a buzz/ or relieve pain.

Quality cannabis is the most tasty imo, although some low grade does hold the power to make me possibly throw up. mdma doesn't taste pleasant imo, iv acquired a taste for good cocaine and Ketamine as well. Beer also tastes awful cant finish 2 without doing the whole gagging ordeal.

Oxy has the best acquired taste. I still can't stomach 95% of booze, but in one short year, I love the taste of oxy drip.

Ecstasy pills are the worst ive had like, used to chew them up to show off and regret it straight after

Good would weed, opium, coke, and heroin (occasionally) taste good.

Shrooms, and I hear peyote, PCP, mephedrone; and crank taste nasty.

klonopin tastes good. weed tastes good.

xanax tastes bad. bad weed tastes bad.

kratom is an acquired taste. the tea with honey really isnt that bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.