• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The best way to prep 3 different brands of MS Contin

I just acquired some 30mg morphine pills. Instant release from Denmark. THese require a different method to get the drug out. I was quite put off by these at 1st.
But now that I figured them out, I love em, you can easily extract close to 100% of the drug outta these babies and banging 60mgs of these is like slamming 90 of any of the other 3. I found out that if you heat em.... my god they gel.
So here's how:

YOu'll need:

1 3ml Syringe w/needle, 22, 25, 28ga
1 3ml syringe, no needle
1 5ml syringe, no needle
cotton balls
a table spoon.
Your morphine pill
a shot glass or similar receptacle

1> Crush the pill into a fine powder and put it in the shot glass
2. Draw up about 2.5mls water and expel it into the glass over the powder.
3. Mix and let the solution sit for about 10 minutes.
4. Take the 5 ml syringe and push a small cotton ball into it all the way to the tip. It's easiest to do this if you take the rubber plunger off and push the cotton all the way down. then pull it out and replace the tip.
5. Take the no needle 3ml syringe and draw up all the solution from the shot glass.
6. hold your finger over the tip of the 5ml syringe with the cotton in it and backload the solution into it. Hold it side ways.
7. replace the plunger in the 5ml slowly. ONce it's barely in turn the syringe up right and slowly push the solution up to the cotton. make sure you hold it upright as you do this.
8. now expell the liquid into your spoon. It will be crystal clear like water
9. make a cotton ball filter like normal with a small amount of cotton, drop it in the spoon with the clear morphine and draw it up....
10. slam it.

THis stuff yields some strong morfin.... I love the Danish contalgin morfin DAK.... but the US morphine sulfate IR reacts the same way.

SWIM tried all of these versions, now has 4 of the 30mg in SWIM, and feels nothing. SWIM doesn't think any of these work, and has just wasted 4 pills.

Last edited:
If you freeze the morphine solution after using a heated water method to get the M out of the pill and then micron filter wouldn't that be just as good as using a cold water method in the first place?

Tricomb when you used to soak your morphine pills over night then iv the what did you do about the gel?

I met this guy in SF in the tenderloin MWhite. basically transient long term user. He showed us his permanently swollen hands that he claims got that way from shooting er morphine pills. Abgs, mallies, etc. now he only shoots Kadians (which I am trying to do also but they are alas harder to find consistently). He doesn't even know what a micron filter is though, assuredly awful technique no hr in mind. My question is has anyone seen anything like this before?

Finally does micron filtering help with the gel, or does the gel change the viscosity of the water itself flowing right on through no matter the pore size

Micron filters will help remove the gel, but many contaminates will pass right through the micron filter if the solution was heated, which is why I highly recommend using cold water.

On the subject of heat, I'm really not sure, I've been working with them for a while just with trial and error. I'm sure that MWhites hands are swollen due to lack of micron filtration, it's likely that all the particulate matter from the pills he's been injecting is clogging up parts of his body with lower blood flow such as in his extremities, or the finer blood vessels in his lungs.

I would implore you to use the method I attached earlier, using rectal use and sparing your veins from what's happening to MWhite .

Hey ghoul, I tried your method with the dreaded ABG'S and it worked to perfection. I am a newbie to injectig and I am aware of the dangers of injecting and addiction. My question is how do you get the liquor into the syringe? I know it's an amateur question but I am new at this. I placed the needle into the filter (cigarette butt) and could not get the finished product into the syringe. I tried setting the needle gently on top of the filter without sticking it into the filter and nothing. How do I get the entire product into the syringe? And also, should you pull back the plunger slowly to get the finished product into the syringe I was amazed that salt water

Any Ms morphine that have the m box on them use 1 1/2 syringe of water pit the Morphin in the spoon with the h20 heat it to a boil then suck it up the more jelly the better this is up safe but u get the best rush for you buck this is a fact since I been doing it for 4 years now all day every day and I been fine as of now have fun mates

Don't be scared and DO it RIGHT

The method with toluene you are all scared of. But don't mind shooting junk into your veins is being a little hypocrital. Don't have the time? Come on get small fix and ur fine to use the method. here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=204877&highlight=fastandbulbous+wax. Toluene is flammable it is deadly. But guess what you think a chemical like it wasn't used to make the raw morphine? It has to be washed with something no matter who makes it. Toluene fits here because it dissolves all ell u lose ingredients and the other fillers like magnesium sterate, talc. Only think it doesn't dissolve is morphine. U don't need to wait for toluene to evaporate.allyou do is pull it up with a damn pippet. There is a interface layer. You can see where toluene stops and alcohol begins. Pull the toluene off the top. Let alcohol evaporate or pull it to. Best thing to do is scale up do it in batches. Separate layers by using a very small amount of water compared to the toluene and alcohol ratios. Get a "separatory funnel" like 100ml one. U get three layers if u add water. Water should be on bottom. Near stopcock u can add the water powder alcohol and toluene all at once in the September funnel. Shake it let it sit and separate which it does quick. Suck toluene off top after you have 3 clearly obvious interfaces. Suck alcohol off the top next. What's left in bottom is pure morphine in water. Open stop cocktail it flows out bottom spout draw up through filter each time u want a fix. All u gotta do is the math. How many Ml of water did you use per 40 50 60 100mg of MSc? Add a few ml if saline to your h20 take that into account. Keep the liquid in air tight container like test tube with stopper. Everytime u want a fix draw up how much you want after shaking the fluid. Ready to go best thing to do if you get 3 or more tablets depending on tolerance really worth it using let's say 10 20 50 or so 30mg 60mg and up tabs. 10 minutes uve set urself up for however long that stock would last. And you got pure morph. Take ur time do reqashes and a micron filter your pretty much getting hospital grade IV morph. Toluene can be ordered off many websites it is not illegal anyone can own it. If your not a terrorist or a dope cook that's so dumb he/she is being watched then your fine. I have rediculous chemicals. I keep toluene in my closet. Next to the benzene. Chloroform, DCM, Petrol Ether solvents and acids. Just don't be inhaling or smoking cigarettes or have lit candles around while ur working with it.and wear gloves and eye protection. Open a window and wear a 15 dollar fume mask. Or gas mask. All the effort you put into getting your dope. All the crap you shoot into yourselves and your worried your to stupid or u don't have the time to do high school chemistry. Follow the directions take the precautions ur all good. And only on phosphate/sulphate med's in ER matrix.

Excuse typos new phone. I'm sure your all smart enough to put it together. If you have questions just ask me. Email. PM whatever. Ill answer. Need picture references or method data to feel secure about it I will direct you. I will say no to none of you. This method is safe and best way to make a viable IV liquid that is as pure as its gonna get and safe as ur gonna get it. I am an advocate of toluene method best thing is you really can't mess it up. Like you can with hot or cold cooks and certain pills. ABGs are made by and repacked by over 15 different companies. There are several ABGs same imprints color but variations in ingredient same with other brands. This method takes care of them all. You cannot lose. Unless ur already so stupid you smoke cigarettes while pumping gas. Chemistry is amazing even the simple stuff. If you aren't fading and on an energy buzz study it. Buy equipment. Get a good understanding you'd be suprise what kind of dope you buy you can make yourself.

Does anyone (most likely in uk) KNow the best/safest way to prep the Napp MSTs? i cant seem to find good info on these and would ideally like to know a step by step way to prep these.

peace.