• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Best Tasting Strain You've Ever Had... So Far

Bubba Kush even though it's not my favorite otherwise.. too tiring and tasting so good doesn't really help with that.

Best tasting strains off the top of my head ime and imo
1. Sweet Island Skunk
2. Strawberry Cough
3. Tangerine Dream or Green Crack

Elvis the strain was actually created here in the lehigh valley in pa... and yes it is a very hard strain to grow but the end product is so worth the effort. Def best bud I ever had

Yep, I recently moved from flagstaff AZ, back to lancaster PA to be a caretaker for my ill father. I've found one consistent dealer who only sells elvis, and he grows it great. Most people dont understand how good Elvis really is. And like you said, its very difficult to grow, requires a lot of attention.

When I was out west they were charging 100 bucks an eighth at the cheapest for Elvis, and most people didn't wanna pay the big bucks. I'd always get it for that little taste of home. It's just a really unique bud, its hard to describe it too. It's not fruity, not skunky, not kushy, its just how I picture the perfect bud to be.

Pacific Northwest AK, so dank the buds literally look white and tastes like Christmas. Hands down best tasting bud I've ever had and one of the best creative highs.

There was another strain called "Blue Boy" that was around a few years back, and at that time I would've said that was hands down the best ever. Always came in gigantic nugs at least an inch or so in diameter and left a trail of trichomes everywhere it went. I wish I had some to compare to this AK.

Pacific Northwest AK, so dank the buds literally look white and tastes like Christmas. Hands down best tasting bud I've ever had and one of the best creative highs.

There was another strain called "Blue Boy" that was around a few years back, and at that time I would've said that was hands down the best ever. Always came in gigantic nugs at least an inch or so in diameter and left a trail of trichomes everywhere it went. I wish I had some to compare to this AK.
Awesome! Sounds like some diggity dank!

Elvis the strain was actually created here in the lehigh valley in pa... and yes it is a very hard strain to grow but the end product is so worth the effort. Def best bud I ever had

Interesting. First I heard of this strain. Sounds nnnnice. Hard to grow though? That's a bummer.

Interesting. First I heard of this strain. Sounds nnnnice. Hard to grow though? That's a bummer.

Yeah, elvis is a pain to grow, and the yield isn't that great either. You need ALOT of space if you're looking to get a decent yield from your crop, however it is definitely one of the best strains out there. I've had the fortune to have it many times throughout my younger years in Pennsylvania, and have been in areas where it's grown. It's clone-only, which is why I believe it costs so much out here on the west coast... up to $80 an eighth in Sacramento, and Flagstaff both.

Hey from growin up in pa I've come acroww soe great strains. But this one was california citrus n it wasn't jus weed w that spray shit or an orange in the bag...no this was like spliced w an orange tree or sumtin. It tastes like citrusey n smelt it to and was even orange too it was insane. One hit n u were demolished. But I used to get all this prime budz round syracuse n cheap too

Maaannn, the grower has so much control over the aspect of this discussion. Ive seen some medical herb that in no way compared to stuff ive seen from the streets, ten fold toward streets grower. Best I would say I have ever ever had... Tasmanian Sweet Gum, then Alaskan Ice, WW, Shoreline, it never matters if its done with care. Seen some decent Purple Urkle, Grand Daddy Purple, Space Queen. Grown and then cured right, cannabis can be amazing, I mean a lot of people understand this so those are my favorites.

Hey from growin up in pa I've come acroww soe great strains. But this one was california citrus n it wasn't jus weed w that spray shit or an orange in the bag...no this was like spliced w an orange tree or sumtin. It tastes like citrusey n smelt it to and was even orange too it was insane. One hit n u were demolished. But I used to get all this prime budz round syracuse n cheap too

Some strains can naturally have a very citrusy smell & taste. I really like these types too.

I almost forgot, Pineapple Skunk, that's nice.

Ghost OG has a nice mellow flavor i really enjoy. Chem Dawg and White Fire OG were also nice flavors that stood out for me.

Kind of cliché but for me it's hands down a super duper blueberry pheno of...DJ shorts blueberry. Now by far not the strongest or anything but my god I'd eat it mixed in pancakes it was so absurdly delicious. It was exactly EXACTLY like opening a Sara Lee blueberry muffin. I swear if u had both I could never tell the difference in the weed and the muffin. I was 16 at the time and my moms not exactly pro-weed but I got her to smell this shit and she was talking about how it was making her mouth water!

Besides that ungodly delicious specicmin was a (psycho killer X nevilles haze) X blue dream. Idk what it was about this one but dear goodness it was lip smackingly delicious banana-y delight

Somas Sour Diesel.

It wasn´t even the pure orginal but a fully autoflowering variety so I was pretty surprised that this was the best tasting weed I have had so far ´cause I have tried a lot of different buds in my time, most of which were photoperiod plants.
It should be noted that the weed in question was grown organic (soil + organic fertilizers) and that the buds were well cured.