• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Best Tasting Strain You've Ever Had... So Far

Nighthowl

Bluelighter
We've all had dank weed, but that doesn't necessarily equate to good tasting bud. So what is the best tasting strain you've ever had?

For me it's gotta be Cheese Quake. Tastes like a grape cheese Danish. Was toking one day, and remarked to myself "I want to have more of that Danish"... Although there wasn't any Danish, blew my mind.

Pretty much everything about Girl Scout Cookies blows my mind. The taste is amazing, but unfortunately not the best I've ever had.

Best tasting weed I've ever smoked was a mystery strain. Smelled and tasted like pure watermelon, though, I loved it-- taking a hit was just like that first moment when you put a stick of Five gum (watermelon flavor, obviously) in your mouth. I'm not sure whether the smell/taste was natural or achieved with some kind of additive after the growing process, but whatever it was that shit was lovely.

Blueberry followed by Green Crack.

The blueberry was smoked in a bong; the green crack in a vaporizer.

Tom

Jibult sounds like your thinking something around kalimist.

Gsc is aright, but sunset sherbet is where it is at.

Mango kush, Hindu kush, and Afghan kush are all the best flavors hands down.

Good answers so far. Had Raspberry Kush once. Sooo nice. It's funny how bomb tasting green pops up from time to time. I have a massive wish list with a seed bank. I'm talking over 30 strains. One day I'll get to them.

Amnesia Haze, bubblegum and dreamweaver (very unique taste) are probably my top 3 flavour wise!

Gsc is aright, but sunset sherbet is where it is at.

It's just, like, the perfect strain for me. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

Only criticism I've got is that it smells like a fuckin' growhouse if I don't get that shit in a mason jar stat.

One of these days I'll walk into a legit shop and be able to try some of these choice strains you guys talk about. Sunset sherbet? Sign me the fuck up.

Elvis is probably the best tasting strain I had. Back when I lived in boston, I was one of only a few people who were able to grow the plant. Since it is a clone-only plant, I'd say that maybe 7 people had access to grow it at any given time. Looked like a pure snowball if grown properly, and tasted how I expect bud to taste. Wasn't fruity, or sweet, or skunky. Just a pure, earthy, cannabis tasting plant. I've seen elvis out here on the west coast in dispensaries going for 100 an eighth. I guess someone from our group took a clone, and drove it the whole way out to cali.

+1 on the lemon kush. Taste like lemon pez candy imo one of the best tasting n overall good strains out there. So hard to pick just one based on taste but id have to say the real cut of blue dream takes the cake. Cant even describe the taste other than if the color blue had a smell or taste that would be it. 2nd place goes to afghan goo. That skunky earthy slightly tropical taste is beyond heavenly for any pothead

i like northern lights, tastes like incense to me, and really smooth as well

Sunset is gsc crossed onto something else just can't remember now.... Either og or something

That was the very first DANK I smoked. I had been smoking east side shwag weed since 12 and when I was 18 I finally got my hands on "real" weed, it was northern lights and I definitely see why you say it's your fave tasting.

Lol, when I read this I imagined the taste to be like smoking Nag Champa incense. My stomach tensed up and everything, just at the thought.

Sunset is gsc crossed onto something else just can't remember now.... Either og or something

I bet I'd love it, then. Seriously, I'm at the point where all I have to hear is Girl Scout Cookie and I'm all over that shit. Son, daughter, predecessor-- shit doesn't matter. Just mentioning that strain is advertisement enough for me. It's got some kind of legendary status in my head or something, it's weird. That's just how much I enjoy it, though.

Sherbet has more of a citrus tone while still retaining the full body flavor of gsc just less kush like. It's amazing

Super Citral from a coffeeshop in Amsterdam was the nicest tasting I think, light, orangey. Bubblegum can be great too. There are a few local clones that were really nice too, Livers (really strong, best weed ever), Crackweed, Criss Cross, my friend had a nice lime flavoured one too, I think it was snowball. I like the spicy flavours that haze crosses can have too, had some awesome Black Domina x Haze once. Kushes can be nice too, Pot of Gold (skunk x kush) was moreish. Purple strains can have a pretty unique flavour that I like too. Pineapple is pretty tasty too.

Super Citral may be similar to Lemon Skunk, it looked very similar to an internet photo & it was likely citral x skunk, citral x something anyway. Had a sweet clementine like taste.

Last edited:
Shiskaberry tastes absouletely amazing if you hit it right better than candy
Got it from a Clinic in Toronto

ive always liked purples.... Purple Urkle, Grape Ape, Mendocino Purps, Purple Kush. A lot of these purp strains all have the same backbone genetic makeup in them. have a good fruity berry taste out of a vape. another one to consider, more on the rare side, is one of the strong, citrus dominant, sativa strains.

Elvis the strain was actually created here in the lehigh valley in pa... and yes it is a very hard strain to grow but the end product is so worth the effort. Def best bud I ever had