• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The best Psychedelic for Hyperspace?

best thing would be ayahuasca (though i cant comment on ketamine, im ket sounds pretty nice as well)

a combo that always works well for me is MAOI's, decent dose of shrooms and a box of whippets. you can replace the whippets with pure dmt if you can get a hold of some. this is a very easy combo to obtain as well.

Well, I have done my homework and I believe the best recipe for success would be a sub-hole dose of K combined with a powerful tryptamine, as has been mentioned. I believe N,N-DMT, 4-AcO-DMT or AMT would be the respective Gold, Silver and Bronze medals. Although AMT might be a little too stimulating.

I believe the best ROA to achieve such results would probably be combining the doses in one barrel and shooting IM. I have zero experience with IM ROA. Once I have acquired the appropriate equipment I will be making further researches as far as the logistics of it go.

I'd like to thank you all for your wise input. I will let you know how it goes once I get around to it (hopefully soon enough). For now I'll have to stay content with oral and insufflated ROA. Which doesn't stop me from Kandyflipping!! (notice the spelling)

Cheers to all!

The problem with DMT is that, unless you have synthetic to IM, the only tried and true way to keep time with the ketamine is to either continuously re-smoke it - which isn't ideal for the extended inner journey I think you're going for - or take it orally. I don't know about combining ketamine with the MAOI in ayahuasca. You'd probably be OK, but I'm not really sure. You'd either be dissociated while puking or injecting while tripping. IM synthetic DMT with ketamine is extremely worthwhile, though.

See this: http://bja.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/55/5/457

Also, this: http://www.tripzine.com/listing.php?smlid=387
In practical terms, I would say that LSD and Ketamine combinations are common, and I've even heard of ayahuasca/Ketamine combinations, and for the most part I have not heard of any extreme pharmacological dangers in either case.

4-AcO-DMT sounds like a solid choice. As for aMT, I've done ketamine with it just for fun and, though it was very pleasurable, at no time did it seem immersing enough to do what 4-AcO-DMT or DMT do. I wouldn't even attempt it for your purposes. However, if you have access to aMT and 4-AcO I definitely recommend that combo for attempting extremely blissful or ecstatic experiences where you want to feel an intense connection with your body and surroundings. It's not just another psychedelic combo, since like MDMA aMT has monoamine releasing properties that other psyches don't the result is highly distinct.

As far as getting syringes for IMing at your local pharmacy, laws vary by state in the US. You can always order online, though. Preservative free sterile saline solution for hot-washing contacts is a readily available source for making solutions if you can't get steri-water. If you're worried that the chemical itself isn't sterile let it sit in a SMALL amount (make the dose "slushy") of white vinegar or citric acid for a few minutes, then dilute with sterile saline to raise the pH and filter if you can.

Last edited:
^Changa + ketamine= wow.

No "RC" besides 2C-E and DPT work to bring about hyperspace surfin for me....with the latter being one of the best psychedelics in general.

Ingesting 120mg of 4-ho-met was enough to get me to a level I wasn´t able to imagine in my normal state of mind even after several trips with LSD or Psilocin . Things I thought about on trip, became reality - there was no I anymore and when thoughts did come to reality I didn´t even know that this was just the effect of the drug. I travelled through time and space.. and I was born and died again and again and again. This was a damn long and deep experience (12hours+) and since I took 4-ho-met at this dosage which I consider not to be a good beginners dosage at all I will never say it´s not as deep or not as psychedelic as it´s brother Psilocin. It´s different but of the same value. It should also be considered that there´s definately a sedative component at such dosages which feels quite uncomfortable after an exhausting experience during the experience. I was drinking some coffee but there must be better ways.

Summarized - it is definately about the drug but it´s much more about the dosage.
Bethink yourself about taking such a dosage - theres no way to detract yourself from the effects as it´s possible even on a lower dosage of 5-meo-dmt.

^ that dosage is equivalent to about 21 grams of dried cubensis. Heavy shit.

Take a high dose of mushrooms or LSD for hyperspace, or whatever that means.

If you want the most cosmic trip then take a HIGHHHHH dose of LSD.

Seriously, it blows any RC outta the water.

Keyword: High dose.

Trust me, not getting your mind stuck in the cosmos will be the least of your worries.

Last edited:
Take a high dose of mushrooms or LSD for hyperspace, or whatever that means.

If you want the most cosmic trip then take a HIGHHHHH dose of LSD.

Seriously, it blows any RC outta the water.

Keyword: High dose.

Trust me, getting your mind stuck in the cosmos will be the worst of your worries.

*sigh*

Have you tried "any RC" in a correspondingly high dose? Otherwise just shut up.

*sigh*

Have you tried "any RC" in a correspondingly high dose? Otherwise just shut up.

Yes, I've taken 8 hits of DOx(not sure which it was, got sold as LSD) and I tripped absolute nuts. It was so intense, everytime I looked at grass/sky it looked like the whole universe was being rippling rapidly, fairly LSD-like but somehow it was missing something. Feeling, I don't know.

I was so dissociated, trust me. But...it was devilish, I saw satanic writing and cliche 60's "font writing" along with it. It was weird.

How could I enjoy it for its "cosmic" qualities when it feels so phoney and synthetic. It was a wannabe LSD.

TAKE HIGH DOSE LSD, most researched psychedelic, no chance of oding, trip balls and be back to normal the next day. Not trip for 2 days on DOX, no thanks.

LSD (solid doses) has taken me to many different places, but 'hyperspace' has never been one of them... at least not to my understanding of 'hyperspace'.

White light space - yes... cosmic Circle space - yes... asymmetrical unfolding space - yes... empty space - yes... but no hyperspace.

And DOx are not "wannabe" anything. Regardless of the quality of the experience, they are not trying to "be" anything but themselves.

IMO, if the experience is presenting 'tainted' cultural associations, it's (to some degree) the consequence of a morphogenic field sullied by the expectations & practices of the users. For example, 2C-B often gives me 'disco party' visuals, the last thing I want from a psychedelic... but that's how it's been mainly used, and so the drug is molded by us just as we are molded by it.

I personally feel that if the morphogenic fields of certain DOx were consciously engaged and evolved, they could potentially develop into entheogens that are not only formidable but balanced and holistic as well.

(I'm not presenting this as scientific theory, so nobody needs to get defensive and indignant. It's a provisional intuition that is applicable and useful for me.)

(and again Ket+miprocin meets my hyperspatial RC needs :))

Yes, I've taken 8 hits of DOx(not sure which it was, got sold as LSD) and I tripped absolute nuts. It was so intense, everytime I looked at grass/sky it looked like the whole universe was being rippling rapidly, fairly LSD-like but somehow it was missing something. Feeling, I don't know.

I was so dissociated, trust me. But...it was devilish, I saw satanic writing and cliche 60's "font writing" along with it. It was weird.

How could I enjoy it for its "cosmic" qualities when it feels so phoney and synthetic. It was a wannabe LSD.

TAKE HIGH DOSE LSD, most researched psychedelic, no chance of oding, trip balls and be back to normal the next day. Not trip for 2 days on DOX, no thanks.

That's DOx, how about the other tenfolds of reasonably well known RC's?

Also, what PP said above. Not "wannabe". Just a different thing. Perhaps less hyperspace, but then my point still stands - the other RC's? What's the reason to believe they're all inferior?

Another thing I hate about RC's(only talking about ones like 2c-x and DOx)

Is that I always get the same trips from them, it's like the visuals are always the same. I get the same visuals on 2c-i that I do on DOI, the only difference is 2c-i has less body load and isn't as stimulating.

Then on DOB I see cartoon visuals and the detail of objects gets so detailed and extreme that I get obsessive compulsive about my surrounds. The attention to detail on DOx drives me nuts. Every little sound and thing creeps me out. I literally see cartoon visuals, like I'll see newspaper comic-cartoons exactly as they appear superimposed in the wall. Like Popye the sailor man, the old animated ones. REALLLLLLLLY WEIRD, why the fuck am I seeing shit like that? It's not even deep.

I prefer LSD cause while things are more beautiful and detail is more apparent, it never makes me feel OCD or "Disgusted" with what I'm seeing.

Another thing I hate about RC's(only talking about ones like 2c-x and DOx)

Is that I always get the same trips from them, it's like the visuals are always the same. I get the same visuals on 2c-i that I do on DOI, the only difference is 2c-i has less body load and isn't as stimulating.

Then on DOB I see cartoon visuals and the detail of objects gets so detailed and extreme that I get obsessive compulsive about my surrounds. The attention to detail on DOx drives me nuts. Every little sound and thing creeps me out. I literally see cartoon visuals, like I'll see newspaper comic-cartoons exactly as they appear superimposed in the wall. Like Popye the sailor man, the old animated ones. REALLLLLLLLY WEIRD, why the fuck am I seeing shit like that? It's not even deep.

I prefer LSD cause while things are more beautiful and detail is more apparent, it never makes me feel OCD or "Disgusted" with what I'm seeing.

It seems to me that you shun certain aspects of your own mind that certain psychedelics (DOx, 2C-X) seem to be better at pulling to the surface, and thus prefer LSD since it's different in that it gives you mostly positive subconscious transcendence.

Why not learn from both types of experience?

@Killo

I think it's kinda weird how you refer to RCs as if they were one drug that all have the same effects which hasn't been my experience at all.

I haven't tried DOx (at least not purposely, I probably have gotten it on blotter unknowingly) but the three 2Cs I have tried (I, E, and C) have been quite distinct from each other.

Technically 4-aco-dmt is a RC and it certainly is on par with LSD (IMO) while still being very different.

why just RC ?

and this thread has so many suggestions for substances taht aren't rc's lol

4aco and k could be particularly interesting

5meo probably would not allow you to achieve desired results.

^It's also worth mentioning that even when adjusting for bioavailabilty using 4-AcO IM, it's a heavier trip than oral. There's something about the speed of onset or a difference in the way it's metabolised that, in my experience, makes it qualitatively stronger mentally. People who have used it IV report totally engulfing experiences comparable to smoked DMT, so that's not so surprising. It also lasts at least as long as IM K when used IV, so that's another promising alternative I suppose.

It seems to me that you shun certain aspects of your own mind that certain psychedelics (DOx, 2C-X) seem to be better at pulling to the surface, and thus prefer LSD since it's different in that it gives you mostly positive subconscious transcendence.

Why not learn from both types of experience?

I've thought deeply about this, trust me.

My conclusion is that DOx and 2c-x are bad for me, as a person. Some people say they have good experiences on those drugs, but for me they cause me distress and negative feelings.

I've tried everything during a DOx trip to calm myself down and try to "go with the flow" but there never seems to be a flow to go with. RC's jsut cause an intense sensory experience that some people find overwhelming, it's just a sensory experience...

I think the reason I have bad trips on RC's is because my reason for taking LSD and mushrooms is the same reason I take any traditional psyhedelic.

Breaking down the barriers in my mind, spirituality, peace and reflection. Even creative fun.

The only thing DOx has done for me was cause me to be social WHILE on it and cause me to have ideas easier and music enhancement.

All of those things pot does better IMO, I think if I treat DOx like an ampetamine then I will have a better experience. From what I've seen it's true.

One time I took some DOC and went walking for like 7 hours straight, never stopped. I never wanted to.

DOC seems to not be the "appreciate everything for what it is". ON DOx I was constantly analyzing things and looking for the flaws in things.

On LSD I can see my flaws and accept them, and move on. I can't seemt o do with that DOx(all of em).

That along with the bodyload makes them extremely undesirable compared to LSD.

IMO, if the experience is presenting 'tainted' cultural associations, it's (to some degree) the consequence of a morphogenic field sullied by the expectations & practices of the users. For example, 2C-B often gives me 'disco party' visuals, the last thing I want from a psychedelic... but that's how it's been mainly used, and so the drug is molded by us just as we are molded by it.

I personally feel that if the morphogenic fields of certain DOx were consciously engaged and evolved, they could potentially develop into entheogens that are not only formidable but balanced and holistic as well.
Wow man that's really fascinating to me and really opens a lot up. It potentially explains the superiority of the plants in that those fields have been nurtured well past the ancients, and might explain why I've had more profound experiences with the more obscured, lesser explored RCs rather than the more socially common ones. And it reminds us that our intentions extend beyond just our own experience, which is always nice :)