• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The best pot you have ever smoked in your life!!!!!!!!

i bought 100% sativa from a kid before. i've never had it since, but it was the best high i've ever had in my life. just pure mind bliss and euphoria.

Grapefruit Haze or Jack Haze
Grapefruit%20Haze%20dry%20(2)_JPG.jpg

is thee Strongest Marijuana i've ever smoked.

purple ? looked fuzzy with thc KUSH?haze?
purple and orange
SMELLed like pop tarts not skunky at all
crazy high, kept forgetting were i was- lost my balance - it was like i was tripping
had 3 or for good hits not even a half boll, 10 mins later i was tripped out -both my feet fell asleep at the same time , heart was beatting like madd
i will get yall a pic as soon as i can it looks awsome!!,but wen u try and break it the middle is dark ass purple best iv had in 2 months befor that i would have said SNOWCAP or SWEET TOOTH.
That's the thing, no one can be higher then the first time trying high quality. Lol I look back to my teens, we had so few choices but I still remember those favorite strains

My own home-grown nuggets long before « legaleezation » actually confiscated that natural right, equipped with a suitable microscope.

My preferences change frequently. I'll always look fondly on any GSC-derivative, but lately I've been really enjoying a strain called Purple Jolly Rancher.

Super heady, super stony-- smoke too much and the world starts to spin. Perfect for bedtime and, for me, it seems to really enhance my dreams. 9/10, would recommend with the caution not to ingest too much at once because it's really not fun when the world starts to spin. It's almost like you can feel the earth's rotation and gravity all working together to buckle your knees and slam you into the ground.

Cool experience, not recommended for anyone who's never been so drunk they had to hold onto the ground before.

Hawaiian, or Jamaican Lamb's Bread

Lamb's Bread was a nicer high, but not as strong and looser buds. Rarely found.

The Hawaiian was still psychedelic as hell and dependable. Occasionally found otherwise, but there were a couple years where a FOAF brought back an ounce or so from Hawaii every month or two. You had to "pre-order" and could only get a quarter oz each time. It was $40 a quarter oz. when Columbian was $30 an oz. for everyday and $35 an oz. for gold or red.

But, it was the happiest pot I ever smoked. I remember a friend sharing a joint with me and then I got a speeding ticket on the way home. The cop could tell I was high on something not because of red or droopy eyes but because of the perma-grin I couldn't wipe off my face. Searched my car and actually spent some time walking around it looking for "safety violations". Luckily, I was clean and he only succeeded in eventually ruining my buzz.

Been a few over the years one of the stand outs would be Thai Buddah Sticks from the early 70s.Yah such a euphoric and electric high...and so much laughing about nothing in general .

^Have to agree there. It was a next-level high compared to most domestic weed in Australia for a few years. But the highest I've ever been was from a small farm in the Sanai that people simply referred to as banana buds. They were long, (similar in appearance to Thai buds), straw-coloured and crispy dry. The first cone sat me down - kind of sucked my awareness away for a couple of minutes. The wah-wah effect between my ears was overpowering as I came to, in time to have another cone passed to me. To refuse would have been ungracious in this particular setting so I took a half-hearted hit and experienced something like a moderate mushroom trip compressed into a couple of hours. I slid straight off the couch onto the floor as I knew I couldn't fall any further. Open and CEV's but without motor control. I felt like I was slowly tumbling, aphasic and on the verge of flipping out as a paranoid feeling took hold but soon passed. I wasn't panicking, but I was definitely just a passenger. I couldn't contribute much to the gathering that night but my hosts were understanding and looked after me with sweet black tea while I got my shit together. I wasn't the first Westerner to fall victim to this potent weed and still kick myself for not finding out more about the strain and maybe scoping a few seeds.

i don't know about the strain name, but the best bud that i ever smoked was orangy hairs with a little bit of light green and it was super dense, you'd break it open and there would be a good amount of crystals, not as much as some buds, nothing white, but like glassy little crystals. the bud tasted spicy when smoked on some of the hits and it didn't really smell too strong. but this weed must've been grown under some strong lights... i was only about a year or a little more into high school when i started getting this bud. i got it for a few more years all reasonibly priced. it was cool because if you bought an 1/8th, you'd get like a 3 gram nug and one other little nug on the side. if you bought a half ounce or an ounce, you'd get like a huge 7 gram bud or two, along with a few other smaller buds. this stuff had serious bag appeal. the people must've put a lot of pride in growing it. never had any leaf at all. i'd love to get some more of this bud today and compare it to the dispensary weed that i'm getting now, something leads me to believe it was grown under more powerful lighting. something i don't really like about dispensary weed is the biggest nugs they have are like a half 1/8th.

Hawaiian, or Jamaican Lamb's Bread

Lamb's Bread was a nicer high, but not as strong and looser buds. Rarely found.

The Hawaiian was still psychedelic as hell and dependable. Occasionally found otherwise, but there were a couple years where a FOAF brought back an ounce or so from Hawaii every month or two. You had to "pre-order" and could only get a quarter oz each time. It was $40 a quarter oz. when Columbian was $30 an oz. for everyday and $35 an oz. for gold or red.

But, it was the happiest pot I ever smoked. I remember a friend sharing a joint with me and then I got a speeding ticket on the way home. The cop could tell I was high on something not because of red or droopy eyes but because of the perma-grin I couldn't wipe off my face. Searched my car and actually spent some time walking around it looking for "safety violations". Luckily, I was clean and he only succeeded in eventually ruining my buzz.

I’ve had that lambs bread and similar strains. It’s exactly as you describe, weaker high with loose fluffy buds.

-GC

NAME/KIND? love potion (L.P. "#1", i think) (i speculate that it was a straight colombian pheno)
COLOR? prolly light green, don't remember... but it was as loose and airy as anything i've seen. closest i've seen in pictures is the wheat grain pheno of cannabiogen's destroyer. awful yields, absolutely no bag appeal: in fact while it was flowering, the grower was PISSED they sold him "hemp" seeds. boy, was he wrong. just a skimpy- budded, straight heady tropical sativa pheno, and it was almost certainly pulled wayy too early. now the grower is likely perma- pissed he didn't take a cutting.
SMELL? stank- ass armpit (like the gel from those funky strains of aloe plant, or salvia nemerosa)... did NOT smell like weed.
KIND OF HIGH YOU GOT FROM IT? soaring, electric, thought- provoking, trippy
HOW LONG THE HIGH LASTS iirc, three or more hours (slow comedown)... very long
HOW MUCH OF IT DID YOU SMOKE? not much, one or two hits iirc
HOW IS IT MADE-HYDROPONIC/OUTSIDE/INSIDE? indo', 'dro

this was the session that solidified my love for tropical sativas/ haze types.

edit

looked like the grow from this post reply:

Last edited: