• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The Best Pills to Get

CherryBomb4372

Greenlighter
This weekend I am going to a big show and I wanted to know... What would be the best (and the worst) pills to get? I've only done E once and I got orange dolphins which were terrible. I don't want to make the mistake of getting bad pills again. Thanks for your help!

MDMA is very hard to find here. Otherwise I would. Also the last time I took MDMA I had 3 points of it and felt nothing. Even though my friend was rolling balls.

the best pills to get are pills which have been tested by you yourself. buying pills by imprint or 'brand' is, at best, asking to be ripped off and, at worst, dangerous.

if you "don't want to make the mistake of getting bad pills again", test your stuff.

alasdair

This weekend I am going to a big show and I wanted to know... What would be the best (and the worst) pills to get? I've only done E once and I got orange dolphins which were terrible. I don't want to make the mistake of getting bad pills again. Thanks for your help!

Have you checked Pillreports for pills in your area? Check that for a guide, buy a test kit and test them.

it really depends on what area you're in. tan dragonflies and Chicago mints are a bet right now but the best bet is a test kit because I've had a rogue batch of dragonflies before that was nearly identical to the MDA ones.