• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The best night club for rolling (in perth)

i also like Geisha on sundays, except for the usual lack of ppl. It's good to go with a big group of ppl because you end up being most of the ppl there. Well i like that dunno about anyone else

I'm so glad there's some junglists on this board - I'm sick of hearing about "trance" and "house" and "trancecore" and "hardhouse"!! (i'll probably get abused for saying that now!)
Ahh well.
And yes klown, me shall be at SS - can't wait to see Warren G!! He's got mad styles. Oh my gosh - Danger!!
See ya at Heresy
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Jungle...To make you move and twist
Jungle...On top of the list

Hey Junglist,
Maybe I'm been asleep for the last 10 years,
but I'm clueless to "jungle". Seems we don't
get that "cool" stuff in Japan, or maybe
it has'nt made it's way here yet. What is it
and where can I buy some? Is it worth 15 bucks guys?

So you want to know where to go in perth....
we will start mid week.
WED: you may like to start at the Leederville hotel for the warm up to the night. A bit mainstream but dirty Den gets you warm up. then from their you have the choice of Xanadu or Rise, Both cool tunes until the wee hours of Thursday.Globe may be another option but I havn't been since Dirty Den moved.
FRI and SAT: You have your main choices of Churh, Redheads, Xanadu, Rise, Geisha, Globe, Players. If you are trying to go to Rise you may need to get there early as the line up is huge after 11pm.( to many try hard pissed people trying to get in). Then if you are still alive and kicking you can go to the day clubs whch are Venuse (redheads and a lot of pissed people) and the Viper room which is unlicensed so it is mainly rollers. Pretty cool chop up board on the back of the toilet door as well (very Handy).
SUN: Warm up at the Leederville then the usual FRI and SAT choices but they all close at 1am and then the Viper Room opens until 6am.
So I hope this information is of some use, it is just a choice that you have to make as to what music you like best.
XTC not an altered state of mind but a lifestyle

Hopefully this will be the last list.
Wed- Start at the Leederville. You need something to do till 12-ish. Then take your choice of Zanadu (best option),or Rise and Globe. Rise has only started on Wednesdays, so dont expect too much for a while. Globe has some quality DJs, music and nights on Wed, but it lacks a good sized crowd. For something a little laid back and funky, try Redheads. They open the beer garden and have some guys mixing in there. Worth a look. Very different, super funky and cool.
Thursday- Only really one option. Zanadu. But this is gay/lesbian night there so show some respect, hey.
Fri and Sat-
Zanadu-Good music,good night. Generally my option.
Rise-Seems to be the place to be at the moment. Alot of raver bunnies, can be kinda cheesy. Have to put up with Barwood and his painful fucking air-horn.
Church- Seem like the church crowd of a few months ago has migrated to Rise, buit still very similar. Lots of bunnies(less than Rise), but more drinkers. Try hard tough guys hang around up stairs posing.
Redheads-Just about forget it I think. Certain events there are good, but thats all that will get me there. DJ Joby rocks though.
Geisha- Very funky,very cool. A little more alternate kind of crowd. Might have to be your thing to really get into it.
Players-Thought this closed down, but apparently re-opened. Presuming its as it was, which was more techno based, more underground sounds. Even more an alternate crowd. Definately has to be your thing.
Paramount-Good, but cheesy. On the commercial side, but Kenny L is a shit hot DJ and mixer, and he mixes it up alot. The later it gets, the more slack he has to mix harer tracks. His mixing would better anyone else in Perth.
And to keep certain people happy(you know who you are!), theres the Drum Club at Zanadu on Friday night. To each his own.
I also think the back room at Globe plays drum and bass on Sat nights.
Sunday- Start again at Leederville, then choose from Rise,Zanadu or Globe. Rise has been the first choice, but again you have to put up with Barwood, and Sunday night is the big boys night out. Just hope they havent been on a bender.
Then you have day clubs like vinous and the viper room. Vinous is the place to go. Next door to redheads, it opens at 5am and goes to about 11am. Super funky,very cool. Alot of hot chicks,alot of the big boys. Joby rocks.
Viper room is like a club, where as vinous is total different. Alot of posers looking to fight, average Djs.
Hope this helps.

X-tremely comprehensive Pacman .... Couldnt have listed them better myself.
I do miss the old "River Cruise Recovery party that used to leave the docks at 7.30am and return at noon. Problem again with that however was the fact that it was run by them big boys with bikes and could get a little dicey if your dilated pupils fell upon the wrong person for too long.
frown.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Flipper

Okay I'm gonna have a list too (i know it's not a competition, but I just couldn't resist!)
Alright here we go:
Tuesday: Precision, Hyde Park - dub and DnB.
Wednesday: Alpha Beta Gamma, Geisha - new school breaks + hip hop
OR - Muthafunker, Hde Park - also new school breaks.
Thursday: The Roller Crew, The Wembley - DnB
OR - Secret Agents, Fuel - everything from funk to DnB, rare groove and hip hop.
Friday: The Drum Club, Zanadu - DnB and jungle from all the locals and also mad internationals all the time.
Saturday: Calibre, Globe backroom (old Gravity) - DnB and jungle also from the locals , as well as interstate and international guests.
Sunday: Digital, Geisha - jazzy laid back DnB
OR In Focus, Fuel - breaks and DnB
OR Scallywags (joondalup) but I can't think what it's called - local jungle, DnB and hardcore DJs.
Monday: Rest, you maniacs. I would have said hip hop at the Hydey, but that doesn't happen anymore.
There's my wonderful list
smile.gif

------------------
Jungle...To make you move and twist
Jungle...On top of the list

recently i've been ending the weekends at sunset cinema in king's park. This sunday they have Life of Brian on, should be a good wind down after the excellent line up of events for Friday and Sat night.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

i am looking fwd to renaissance!
who went last year, what were ur thoughts and how would u describe the music?
ta.