• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best drug in human existence

Music is the most accurate representation of the will at large. Listening to music can be torturous but cannot kill you. It is not a drug.

I tend to agree.

Past couple months, my poor brainstem has probably guzzled every class of drug; but I just kept sitting on the couch being miserable and catatonic

I finally picked up the guitar yesterday; and found both the female lead I needed to finish this song I've been working on for quite some time; and a collaborator to track my sounds;

I'm still really high just sitting on the couch; but now I'm at least playing music and I think I'm somewhat happier?

IDK but i think i've found that the music + drugs speedball makes for the best drug in existence; either way im still sitting on the couch I guess though

Listening to music is one thing and thinking with sounds playing in the background entirely something else.

I agree....choons are a hell of a drug.

Can't remember if it was the music or the pills that kept me dancing til well after the sun came up.

...probably a bit of both.

It's the bitterness that keeps the cloying sweetness away. No other way to deal with it if one wants to avoid the whole enterprise. ;)

Couldn’t agree more... I had a couple week period with no music recently and when I finally got to listen again I was in tears for 20min or so it was profound.

That’s one way I can change my consciousness that “they” can never take away from me.

The levels I’ve reached with a good sound system and some amazing artists can’t be done without the music. Goddamn I miss it all.. My system at home just doesn’t cut it.

-GC

And tomorrow you’re in love.

Oh no....I don't think so.

Besides, I'm in a serious relationship with my music collection so I can't say I'll ever stray.

Music is alright. Certainly needed. But not having it won't send you through a tailspin into hell. Love is in a completely different league.

I've lived contentedly without love for well over a decade now but if my music collection were to go missing tomorrow, I'd lose my mind and my soul would starve. I mean, I'd be pretty upset.

Oh no....I don't think so.

Besides, I'm in a serious relationship with my music collection so I can't say I'll ever stray.

I've lived contentedly without love for well over a decade now but if my music collection were to go missing tomorrow, I'd lose my mind and my soul would starve. I mean, I'd be pretty upset.

So you haven’t lived with out love. Just with out reciprocal love.