• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

The best day of your entire life?

I've had some great days, but the best has yet to come. I hope.

Day I lost my virginity/every day of my life because every day of my life is an accumulation of all the good things that have happened to me plus what happens today.

Aside from drugs (particularly DMT, which are all number 1 imo)

High as fuck, hanging out with 2 foreign squaws, having them spend the night with me going out to places altogether, then having a drug laden 3some with rap music playing next to the bed. I drilled them. Shit was amazing.

7-7-14, when my son Ty was born. That moment of skin on skin- words can't describe.

Tomorrow.

I like this response :)

I can't remember a specific day. There are a few that stick out. I honestly have a lot of really good days. Canada Day weekend 2012 (a festival, Pride, and a few parties) was a lot of fun. Moving into this apartment with my boyfriend was really great day, a pretty good milestone :) I remember one of my boyfriend and my first dates and we ditched a party and just wandered around the city getting to know each other. Hahah that would be over four years ago but I remember it because we got to know a lot about each other that night.

i had an awesome weekend a few weeks ago. it was nothing special but i got to spend time with some really great friends and we just hung out. the day started out as brunch with one group of friends, then i went to the lake with a guy i am seeing and the night finished off playing board games with some other friends. it was great because it was so simple and filled with so many awesome people.

i find it shameful to say, but i consider some of the best days of my life the days when i was knee-deep in my dependence on synthetic cannabinoids; hurray, psychological addiction is the shit! but nothing could change how introspective and how self-aware i felt that it made me. there are other days that are better though.

i feel the day when my son was born was a magical day.
i feel the day i got my first paycheck was also one of the best days ever; i finally got to experience buying something for myself.

uh... there might be more but i find that i am intensely forgetful. sorry ~~

When I found out that i was not the father on a dna backed perternity test. I was like jumping for joy.

11th August,1999 solar eclipse, Cornwall England.

Tell you more tomorrow. It'll be worth waiting for, promise.

^

Right. I'd looked forward to this solar eclipse for the small manner of some ten years. By the time it came around I had a gf who shared my enthusiasm so come the day we were both basically wetting our knickers at what was about to happen. Except we awoke in our tent that morning, on the most beautiful campsite in Cornwall, to find nothing but dark grey skies.

Already I've missed a little bit out. My government, the UK govt, is basically the biggest party pooper in the world. We'd had days, weeks even, of warnings not to visit Cornwall, how all roads in would be blocked and how the army were going to take control. I shit ye not. So none of our friends came, all being wusses scared off by govt propaganda. And guess what? The propaganda worked. Cornwall was fucking empty. In August. Cornwall is reliant on the holiday season, being stuck as it is at the end of England. To say its inhabitants were slightly pissed off at the govt propaganda, which cost them a fortune, is way understating things.

Back to the day. GF made us drive all over Cornwall for hours, looking for a break in the clouds. There was none. Eventually we returned to our beautiful campsite, completely fucked off at ten years of being looked forward to being wasted to the mercy of the clouds (welcome to England).

We had drugs. We took the drugs anyway, climbed a tree ten minutes before the allotted eclipse time and sat there prepared to cry. Then the most amazing thing happened. With literally a minute to go, a hole in the clouds began to appear. There were others in a field next to us who began to cheer. We jumped down from our tree and joined them. With just seconds to go, a hole in the clouds appeared totally around the eclipsing sun. There is actually a word for this, a known phenomenon. I don't know that word. But it was magical. That day we were the only people to witness the proper total eclipse, just a handful of devotees in a field in the right place, at the right time, in a field in Cornwall. A professional photographer who happened to be in a tent nearby even captured the moment for us, pics that still have pride of place in my house today.

And that wasn't even the end of it.

We returned to our tent, tripping madly by now. A farmer approached us. "Would you like to come to a party on my farm? I've got food (unnecessary), alcohol and decks and a DJ in my cow sheds" We didn't need asking twice. We were tripping but this was real. He had gone around campsites looking for like minds (drug takers). We spent the next ten hours with lovely people discussing the eclipse, listening to banging music and everyone sharing whatever drugs they had with them.

And that, my friends, was the best day of my life by about a million miles.