• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

The best day of your entire life?

It was the day I realized I wanted to quit heroin! It was winter and I'd been considering suicides and my own existence...I sent a message to a friend to call and it was a couple of hours before he returned my call. I was close to sending 2grams into my vein when he burst through the front door took it from me and kicked my arse!

Sounds like a bad day for some but it was a turning point for me.

I trip to Mexico to score some Heroin and MDMA, Shrooms procured in the U.S.,...scored, ate tacos, came back and caught the ultimate Radiohead show.

There were two: the day my first child was born and the day my second was born. There is nothing at all to compare with giving birth. It is the closest one can ever come to a full integration of how alone one truly is and how connected to the sacred web of all life, and in particular, to the new human being that has just emerged from your own body. I am long past the child bearing years and yet every single sensation and feeling that I experienced on those two days remains vivid and sacred to me.

The best day of my life is when I graduated from high school because thank god I don't have to deal with bullies in school.

Your son is older than me lol

I honestly don't know when was the best day of my life. It's probably a day on which I used drugs.

hmmm I have a dilemna on this one, yeah it is the best feeling but also kinda ruined my life :\

I couldn't decide between two:
The day the first time i kissed cause i found 100 bucks the same day and it was last day of school. The second time was when i first jailbroken my ipod. I was so young and it felt like a great achievement!

This is hard to pin down an exact day.. my life has been so wrought with emotional turbulence i can't really remember..

Probably one of the days i was making out with a girl i was falling in love with on the streets of Budapest.. I think that was the first night in 15 years that I've slept completely stress free; it reminded me of been a child with that boundless sense of security and certainty that everything in life will be fine.