• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Benzodiazepine Thread Version 5

My personal experiences as someone with depression that escalated to bipolar disorder and lifeline anxiety. Obviously mixing high doses with alcohol is NOT A GOOD IDEA. I've been on several. I moved to australia with the basic description of my life story of bipolar anxiety and getting a script was easy.
Clonazepam: I was on this several years ago as my first benzo, and am on it again. I believe it works well for daily anxiety and if you take enough or have no benzo tolerance you'll get a fun buzz from it even in short doses like 2mg. Like all benzos, tolerance goes up quickly.
Lorazepam: I was given this acutely in IV and in pill form in hospital. It worked in short term, and it good for short term anxiety attacks.
Valium, 2mg: I started small doses of valium while on clonazepam because I felt like clonaz did not help with the acute anxiety attacks I started to have because clonazepam took like 30-45 minutes to kick in.
Alprazolam: My new psych basically was like You are on 2 benzos lets give you the good one and put me on xanax. He kept increasing it. I kept developing higher tolerance so I needed more to even handle a small panic episodes. I began to have more anxiety while I was on it for a period of time (maybe... 5-8 months) By the end I was taking 10 2mg pills a day or so. One bus ride home about 8 hours, I couldnt sleep and kept taking xanax, I want really keeping track i just knew I couldn't sleep.. when I got to the stop.. the bus workers came to me after everyone was off but I was left on the bus, they couldn't hear me breathing, they saw no movement of my chest and thought I was dead. They ripped the headphones out of my head and I woke up and swayed off the bus and nearly fell out. I thought I nearly escaped death.
Valium: I tapered off Xanax off to Valium. Unfortunately my tolerance at this point was so fucking high I ended up having to take like, 60mg of valium a day. For a year and a half.Then I moved to australia and they dont even let you be prescribed as much as I was prescribed so I was completely knocked down from 180x10mg a month Valium to 100x5mg a month. It was rough but I got through it. It became ineffective for my anxiety though.
Clonazepam:, tak 2: I am back on Conazepam, 2mg, 100 pills a month. Its so far helpful for my anxiety but I'm stretching the dose real thin. I'm sort of wondering if theres a higher dose. Anyway thats my experience.

Ive also tried almost all the hypnotic benzo Z-drugs for sleep.

I'm on clonaz Diaz and nitraz daily. Clonaz when I first started it i swore was my favourite benzo. Tolorence SUCKS now I feel nothing from it, but can tell its doing its medical purpose.

how quickly does it take to get addicted to Xanax? i know some will say how long is a piece of string but on most peoples experience is a week of taking a single xanax tablet enough to give you withdrawals?

Also, if you say have a break of a few days is that enough to "reset the clock"?

Also are there cross tolerances with things like lyrica?

One tablet a day is unlikely to cause issues. Maybe some rebound anxiety. Different matter if you've been physically addicted before. I was and anymore than 3 days use gets me in slight w/d. Have you notice tolerance forming over your week of use?

I think it takes longer to reset than a few days. I don't know, xanax is short acting.

Probably some cross tolerance with lyrica, unsure though.

There is definitely cross tolerance between pregabolin and diazepam for me anyway.

I would think it would apply to all benzodiazepines though I only have first hand experience with valium and lyrica.

Takes roughly one week for my tolerance to drop after using diazepam for any length of time, might happen in less time with Xanax shorter half life.

so really three days and you can get a rebound / slight WD. wow.

might throw it away if its that bad. I found the xanax wasn't that enjoyable anyway.

I wouldn't recommend it. Just to be safe, start with 30-35 and take more if still ok. 50 would not send you to the ER, but it could result in a crazy benzoed out night, particularly if taken on an empty stomach... The only decent way to do it if taken orally... And swim has noticed that even when snorted, having a full stomach minimizes absorption since some runs down there anyway rather than being absorbed through the nasal membranes. Anyway, better safe than sorry with benzos.

so really three days and you can get a rebound / slight WD. wow.

might throw it away if its that bad. I found the xanax wasn't that enjoyable anyway.

For me, its the kindling effect mentioned above. I was previously physically addicted so my cns is 'primed'. But benzos are very very addictive IME.

Mirtazapine 15mg and just could not stay up for more then 30 minutes - seems impossible? :eek:

No recreational value except heavy legs

Last edited:
Mirtazapine 15mg and just could not stay up for more then 30 minutes - seems impossible? :eek:

No recreational value except heavy legs

I've known people that inject them, just when theres nothing else and want to sleep. Its in the same boat as seroquel as far as recreational value is concerned. Not exactly something you take for fun but if theres nothing else around and you're desperate might find yourself parting with money for them.

They aren't a benzo though, pretty sure second-generation tetracyclic antidepressant if im not mistaken (might be, cbf checking. Definitely not a benzo though)

Ive actually taken them as directed for various reasons in the past, including in conjuction with other meds to come off benzos.

I'm going to apologize in advance as I have no idea where to place this question and I hope someone finds it. The question pertains to Etizolam dosing. Liquid bottle indicates 6MG per ML. I have a 1ML syringe. So if I wanted 3MG, I would simply fill it half way? What about if I just wanted 1MG? Calculations? Thanks,

^Check the maths though, make sure you understand it yourself. :)

My math sucks, which is unfortunate given my use. Honestly, the liquid item I received I do not prefer. I also have powder. Again, math sucks and I don't want to use the toothpick method. I need something simple to get this stuff prepared for us. VERY simple with detailed, step-by-step instructions. I don't want to screw it up. Thanks,

How would you compare flubromazolan to etizolam and or clonazolam? Never tried it and thinking on ordering some.

My thoughts

How would you compare flubromazolan to etizolam and or clonazolam? Never tried it and thinking on ordering some.

Etiz doesn't last as long when compared to clon. Never tried Flu. It takes a couple days of etiz, in my opinion, to truly appreciate the benefits that are similar to other benzos, but they're equally a nice. . my two cents.

Yes I know it won't last as long. Saw that flubromazolan or however it's spelled, has a long half life so id imagine a difference. I personally believe clonazolam to have a rather fast onset also though. No in the past I've had a dose of .2 mg solution/ 10 mg( that might not make since, I am knew to this sorry but it was strong) and got a hold of the 1 mg pellets. IMO the solution worked faster, stronger but not as long. The pellets seem to give you a constant flow of relaxation/ stress free vibe. Etiz takes the cake for me ?

Umm and also may be a dumb question cuz I know how people feel, but what's your feeling of combining clonazolam (specifically 2 mg, 2 pellets) with just a beer or two same effect as normal benzo and alcohol? I never go overboard.