• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus Social nudie thread (definitely NSFW)

ha. The first thing I thought when I saw BBGs post was, 'I didn't know he had a tat.'

i knew i became a mod for a good reason :)

samadhi is the epitome of tasteful!

bellissimo!

Um I would totally post a full frontal nudie, cept I dont have a camera, and I dont have a camera phone. So you all lose out !

I have a feeling that after BBG there won't be many more guys posting.

Who could follow an act like that?

breakyaself said:
Um I would totally post a full frontal nudie, cept I dont have a camera, and I dont have a camera phone. So you all lose out !

I'll give you mine tomorrow. You can't back out of an internet promise you realise...

Mason says:
The cock on page three as posted by Butros is a cheat. He got an erection then took the photo before it had fully subsided, you can see that his dick still has a lot of blood in it.

erino says:
butros would be upset to hear you say that. and it doesn't matter anyway, butros is hot

Mason says:
Oh, I guess I'll forgive him then, he just should have taken a pic while it was erect.

Mason says:
Jesus, what the fuck am I talking about?

an msn conversation that i thought was too funny not to share. =D

16 In Tha Clip, One In Tha Hole

Shnouzerpuff said:
I have a feeling that after BBG there won't be many more guys posting.

Who could follow an act like that?

It's an act?
:(

I feel cheated.
An' dirty.

Fuck it... FatZ says he be part of my clique,
so take 'em,
big D...

Fuck this thread is gold. I have many various nudie pics of moi from scav hunt that i shall possible post one of if i can find the fuckers.

Much respec' to those that have got their kit off in here. quite spectacular.

Well I see Aussie bluelight boys have got more balls than our women.

The Americans in the lounge are quite the opposite.

Either way: Go team nude!!!

up all night said:
I'll give you mine tomorrow. You can't back out of an internet promise you realise...

I said no, but you are on ! Bring it saturday, oh btw, where the hell are photos from Monday night ?!

I'm only gonnA ask once. Who the FUCK ius this Gina charaxter?

Any relation to my good friend Gina, Va?

^ =D

i love you ben. even if you did wake me up when i was in WAGGA WAGGA :X

gina is breakyaself's latest stalker. stay tuned to most recent pics thread ;)

astrosmurf said:
Mason says:
The cock on page three as posted by Butros is a cheat. He got an erection then took the photo before it had fully subsided, you can see that his dick still has a lot of blood in it.

erino says:
butros would be upset to hear you say that. and it doesn't matter anyway, butros is hot

Mason says:
Oh, I guess I'll forgive him then, he just should have taken a pic while it was erect.

Mason says:
Jesus, what the fuck am I talking about?

an msn conversation that i thought was too funny not to share. =D

they can believe whatever makes them sleep better at night ;)

Oooh I got to see more deleted goodness!! I <3 Samadhi..... spectacular boobies (hidden from general view). And bottom :)

If I get drunk enough on the weekend I will post my boobie pic. Or maybe breakyaself and I should post at the same time.

I don't believe you guys are finally posting naked cock pictures..... Finally some people with balls (and cock too!).

Yeah anyway, nice! =D

I don't mind cocks (especially the luscious ones posted here!) but I would really much prefer to view girly bits. I think they're prettier. I know I go against the general feeling of my fellow-woman when I say this, but will probably have the backing of several of the fellas :D

Come on girls!