• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus Social nudie thread (definitely NSFW)

tranceaddiKt please post a nude pic without covering your nipples, or post a link where we can pay for the pleasure. it's not like it's art as it is anyway, just annoying.

preacha said:
australia is smaller then america :(

heh. Exactly. I'd never attend another meetup.

And besides, I tend to make a habit out of only letting people I like see me naked. Call me old-fashioned.

That being said, I love seeing what other people have to offer, so thanks for your input ladies. ;)

oi, i thought you said you liked me!
not "like like", but im sure theres some mutual buddyness going on

yeah, we talkin all that jazz....

Last edited:
stop posting while drunk dam you!

Last edited:
silvia saint said:
tranceaddiKt please post a nude pic without covering your nipples, or post a link where we can pay for the pleasure. it's not like it's art as it is anyway, just annoying.

With encouragement as eloquent as yours, how could a girl possibly refuse?:p

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
For a limited time only!

Oh thank the gods i got in before the limited time ended! :D:D:D

Now THAT is a great BL nudie thread photo! Hot Hot Hot.:) 8o

woohoo that made my morning SLM. but you need to answer...third person? or large puppy dog?

Okies people, question for you all...

How wrong is for me to post 3 photos, they're all naked, and all different bluelighters...

Morally I know I should ask them first.

But fatz has no morals... haha

oooh and that Pic slm... I wonder who that person is down the Right hand corner of the screen??? ;) hehe

zephyr said:
With encouragement as eloquent as yours, how could a girl possibly refuse?:p

well at least it's sincere, straight to the point, and non-sycophantic unlike some of the requests made by "studs" on this site (specifically in the usa thread).

Note: Rainbow

music-smiley-017.gif

"Four is the lov'liest numba that I ever seen..."
music-smiley-017.gif

;)

silvia: It was still unnecessary. Unless you're prepared to get naked you have no right to judge someone else's pics. Well, you have the right (obviously) but it's still really uncalled for.