• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The appearance of Charlie

Hello19401940

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm new to the website but wanted to get some answers... bare with me haha

So I'm writing a book and one of the characters is named Rob, Rob has been taking Charlie for about 5 years on and off, one night Rob looks at Charlie and notices it has a slight brown/ yellow tint to it? Also kind of sticky... which makes it harder to work with. in all my years Charlie hasnt looked like this

What could this be?

Thank you😅😂

Any one of a million different cuts and adulterants. Yellow and sticky could be home cooked amphetamine. Charlie really needs be introduced to your easy to obtain reagent test kit to confirm his identity or at least confirm he is not who he is pretending to be.

We don’t really do vague drug ID’s here. There were too many variables and only testing can ascertain for sure. One thing is for certain, Rob should not ingest this stuff until he is certain what it is.

Any one of a million different cuts and adulterants. Yellow and sticky could be home cooked amphetamine. Charlie really needs be introduced to your easy to obtain reagent test kit to confirm his identity or at least confirm he is not who he is pretending to be.

We don’t really do vague drug ID’s here. There were too many variables and only testing can ascertain for sure. One thing is for certain, Rob should not ingest this stuff until he is certain what it is.
Thank you so much, how would Charlie get a kit?

Rob tried very little, and it has somewhat of the same effect so quite confusing what's going on. Rob will definitely not take any large doses and might hold onto Charlie until tested

Thank you so much, how would Charlie get a kit?

Rob tried very little, and it has somewhat of the same effect so quite confusing what's going on. Rob will definitely not take any large doses and might hold onto Charlie until tested
It’s ok, we know you’re talking about you, it’s cool.

First where do you live? If you’re in the UK you can send a sample to wedinos.org and they test it free, you don’t need to give your name or anything, it’s all anonymous.
If you’re in the USA then just order a reagent test kit online. If you do the googly thing there should be a good selection that shows up. Even if you’re in UK it’s good to have these too. Obviously if you live anywhere else also.

From the sounds of your story you are writing, it seems like Charlie needs a shower. Charlie’s mother would be horrified that he is dirty brown/yellow and sticky. That’s not the child she raised. As a note, please include space aliens and mutant rappers. Otherwise I won’t read that story.

There is no need to obfuscate posts about personal drug use here because convoluted stories about drug use make it really hard to understand what you are asking. If this is a story you are writing, please involve a few different dinosaurs and definitely have a witch and evil tree elves (or else I won’t read your book).
Hahaha thank you, I have no idea as I've never posted on these sites

It’s ok, we know you’re talking about you, it’s cool.

First where do you live? If you’re in the UK you can send a sample to wedinos.org and they test it free, you don’t need to give your name or anything, it’s all anonymous.
If you’re in the USA then just order a reagent test kit online. If you do the googly thing there should be a good selection that shows up. Even if you’re in UK it’s good to have these too. Obviously if you live anywhere else also.
Thank you so much, I'm in the UK I will check that out

Thank you so much, I'm in the UK I will check that out
You’re welcome, this thread should help.

No, I didnt think that was possible 😯
I'm not a coke expert as its not my drug of choice but alot of people here are, a fairly simple acetone wash will remove most cuts.
Use the search function at the top right of the page ive seen NUMEROUS threads with in-depth step by step instructions, its not rocket science ;)

@Hello19401940 here i saved you some hassle

Yes, an acetone wash.

I took this from reddit:

It might seem daunting at first but it's actually super easy. The great thing about the acetone wash is that the blow always remains solid. Peace of mind, you know? Never lose sight of it haha.

Anyway! The most important, absolutely critical part of acetone washing is making damn sure that your acetone is anhydrous - meaning it doesn't contain water. This is important because one milliliter of water, just one, will dissolve around two grams of cocaine. If you don't have anhydrous acetone, you'll literally pour your coke down the drain.

There are two ways of getting anhydrous acetone.

1. Buy ACS grade anhydrous acetone from Amazon or a chem supply store, either online or brick and mortar, that sells to the public. Easy peasy.
  2. Make your own. This takes some time. You'll need regular acetone from the hardware store and Epsom salts. Throw the salts on a baking sheet covered in foil and into the over for a few hours at 400F. You now have anhydrous magnesium sulfate. Throw that into the container of hardware store acetone, shake it up, and let it sit for at least 24 hours. The mag sulfate will pull all the water out of the acetone, turn into goopy sludge shit, and sink to the bottom of the container. When you're getting acetone out of the container, don't tip it and pour. Keep it still and pull out what you need with a pipette or something.
On to the procedure. Super easy. You need 15-20ml of anhydrous acetone for each gram of "blow" you want to wash. Throw your finely powdered blow into a glass container (beaker is ideal), add as much acetone as necessary, and stir that shit up.

Grab a medium flow filter paper (couple stacked coffee filters work in a pinch if don't have lab filters) throw it into a funnel, and pour your acetone and blow mixture through it. Don't stress if there's blow left in the beaker. Pour 20-30ml more acetone in the beaker, swirl it around, pour it through the filter. Do it again if need be.

Your blow will be in the filter paper, all the nasty shit will be in the liquid in the container that the funnel drained into. Dispose of the acetone.

Lay out some paper towels, fold up the filter paper with the blow in it, and press it dry with the paper towels.

The last part is the hardest, at least for me. Wait for it to dry. 24-48 hours. You can use a hot ceramic plate or an oven on lowww heat to speed this up if you want. Make sure it's bone dry.

Voila. Acetone wash!