Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Sad, just lost another friend of mine from a heroin overdose. Shit starts hitting close to home when you have done alot of drugs in the past with friends that pass away.

It's sad indeed. I've been reading about this, it's happening all over the place, especially in the U.S. The numbers are incredible. I'm sorry to hear this about your friend.

It's sad indeed. I've been reading about this, it's happening all over the place, especially in the U.S. The numbers are incredible. I'm sorry to hear this about your friend.

Thanks for your kind words Erikmen, it is so common around here now that Denmark television/Dutch are coming to do a story on heroin addiction at the treatment center I am working at. I will keep him and his family in my prayers

Lonely. Restless.

It’s a gorgeous night and the sky is clear. Lying in the open field and looking at the stars is therapeutic, but the grass is wet. Had to come back home.

Yes D’s, I’m very sorry about your friend. *HUGS*

undecided.

onstopping,ongroupsorforums,#everclosertobroke

--
Lonely. Restless.

sorry about your friend. *HUGS*

could have been any of us, Thought that smoking a little hash woulds help tipping my thinking to going 12 hrs without H and taking subutex. Thats been the story of the year so far. single-drug user mostly - hash takes back seat but when its around i like H less, harder to use the needle. any of our friends we're sorry about/with post a word - one word to show what/how/youknow. that's what started my post here - that 'write one word' thread but i couldn't stop there.

Last edited:
Disgruntled.

I have plenty of exercise to do. Pain in my ass.
I have a shitload of dishes to do after that. Another major pain in the ass. Argh...I want to scream!

Empty. Unsatisfied.

I thought this BPD type of emptiness was gone, but nope, it’s here tonight.