Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

^Sorry to hear that D's. I hope you can ride it out. I'm around if you need to talk.<3

....You are a masterpiece and a warrior....

...I sat here, reading this over and over. I didn't quite know how to respond. Part of me was delighted - "yes! THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout! Supportin' one another! That's what we do!" Part of me wanted to just shrug it off as just nice words...a big part of me was rattled given my March Madness blog post I'd *just* finished...

I just...I think I just want to sit with your words.

Thank you.

...I sat here, reading this over and over. I didn't quite know how to respond. Part of me was delighted - "yes! THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout! Supportin' one another! That's what we do!" Part of me wanted to just shrug it off as just nice words...a big part of me was rattled given my March Madness blog post I'd *just* finished...

I just...I think I just want to sit with your words.

Thank you.

You are so welcome and it's the truth! You're stronger than you know.

You actually came to mind when I was listening to a sermon this morning. The pastor was talking about those who feel forgotten, broken or misunderstood...Those of us who have been in isolation and anonymity. The beautiful thing about this community is many of us have felt that way. Going through those hardships gives us the grace to help others in the same situation because we can relate.

I remember you said you feel invisible. I thought about you when Pastor John Gray said this,
"Even if you feel hidden, God sees you and He will bless you. He is about to put you in the eyesight of somebody who can open doors. He is about to put you in the eyesight of someone who will give you opportunities and new possibilities you weren't even looking for because God will position you at the right place at the right time. You will go from forgotten to necessary in one moment!"

God can turn any situation around. I just wanted to share that with you because you were in my thoughts. Have a beautiful weekend! XoXo

Feeling relieved I'm finally on my way to b/f's house.

Some days take me longer to get ready. I say this kinda jokingly, but I still resent the fact that I have to go out of my way to do makeup, hair and try to look decent. Guys don't have to do anything. Just shower and throw on anything basically. Lucky.

That's the issue lol, most ladies assume that we expect you to do all this, if we're really truly into you, you're just as beautiful in sweats, with no make up, and your hair in a mess.

That's the issue lol, most ladies assume that we expect you to do all this, if we're really truly into you, you're just as beautiful in sweats, with no make up, and your hair in a mess.

Haha That's sweet. He says I don't need makeup and look beautiful anyway, but I still do it just because. It makes me feel purdy.

That's when you know a guy really loves you, he can stand to just sit and hang out and do nothing, so long as it's with you.