Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

I've been around a lot of sick fucks, but people who hurt children are the scum of the earth

Grateful.

Had the most wonderful Christmas! Usually I loathe holidays, but this was completely different. God is good.

Exhausted

Haven't been sleeping well at all, even worse than usual.

^ Sorry to hear that mate. My sleeps been pretty bad too.

Shell-shocked - family Xmas woes

Sympathetic

It always gets bad this time of year. Holidays are stressful

Relieved!

I am still learning about taking care of my Venus flytraps during dormancy in freezing temperatures. The snowfall over Christmas, made the soil freeze solid like an ice cube even though they are under a small winter tent in the yard.

So...I brought them in the house because I thought it would be safer. I happened to read on another message board that if they thaw out too soon, they will turn to mush and die. I quickly grabbed some plant fleece jackets I bought and doubled the jackets up for more protection. I put my babies inside that and placed them back underneath the tent in the yard. Phew! Glad I didn't let them stay in the house and possibly die. Can't wait for them to come out of hibernation in Spring.

Painfully awake

It's 1 am here been up since 4 am yesterday. Fuck you insomnia

Annoyed because I have a ton of dishes to do. No one ever helps with the kitchen. They just pile shit up and walk away.

I'm also agitated because those chores would be easier to get through if I had some Adderall today. At least I was smart enough to lock some away in a safe so I wouldn't go through them fast. When that safe opens in 4 days it will be like Christmas all over again.

Oddly awake, didn't fall asleep til 5, its almost 9 now

Mmm I could go for some adderall, but alas I'm to stay clean.

Cranky.

Can't even lie, the thought of breaking into my kitchen safe for my meds has crossed my mind. The sheer disgust I would feel about myself has kept me from doing it so far.