The 90's/early 00's grunge, numetal, punk, shoegaze, alt and more thread!

You always had to wear your knee high, combat boots, fishnets and loved hot wax and violent rough sex every time we fucked. You also tried to introduce motorized, tornado, anal beads my second time ever having sex. Would have been down btw if it wasn't on me, for which you wished to use them. You taught me the subtly, artful craft of erotoasfixiation and I always looked like I had just fucked wolverine after the act was consumated.

You blew my naive little teenage mind and ruined my baseline conception of normalized sex for the next several years. Needless to say I scared the shit out of the next virgin girlfriend I had as I thought every girl wanted to be choked out just before orgasm. It turns out most 16yr old virgins are freaked out by such gestures. Especially the self confessed band geek, Saludatorian, who had never even masturbated before nor knew the clit could be even be stimulated. Pretty sure, that even 25yrs later she still thinks I'm a sereal killer because of the things you introduced to my innocent little virgin mind and for which I so eagerly tried to bestow upon her as the next unwitting recipient of my new found depravity🤣 . Thanks Jules...😝 This is for you.

Sorry for the long ass industrial, psychedelic, BDSM, goth stripper playlist guys. Probably better suited for EDM thread but it's 90's and the girl who introduced them to me listened to NIN, Manson and Orgy, which have all been posted so I figured it'd fly... now presenting the SEX obsessed Lords Of Acid... Plus I'm also pretty sure I dropped some meth bombs tonight so sorry for the novel...lol

Last edited:
You always had to wear your knee high, combat boots, fishnets and loved hot wax and violent rough sex every time we fucked. You also tried to introduce motorized, tornado, anal beads my second time ever having sex. Would have been down btw if it wasn't on me, for which you wished to use them. You taught me the subtly, artful craft of erotoasfixiation and I always looked like I had just fucked wolverine after the act was consumated.

You blew my naive little teenage mind and ruined my baseline conception of normalized sex for the next several years. Needless to say I scared the shit out of the next virgin girlfriend I had as I thought every girl wanted to be choked out just before orgasm. It turns out most 16yr old virgins are freaked out by such gestures. Especially the self confessed band geek, Saludatorian, who had never even masturbated before nor knew the clit could be even be stimulated. Pretty sure, that even 25yrs later she still thinks I'm a sereal killer because of the things you introduced to my innocent little virgin mind and for which I so eagerly tried to bestow upon her as the next unwitting recipient of my new found depravity🤣 . Thanks Jules...😝 This is for you.

Sorry for the long ass industrial, psychedelic, BDSM, goth stripper playlist guys. Probably better suited for EDM thread but it's 90's and the girl who introduced them to me listened to NIN, Manson and Orgy, which have all been posted so I figured it'd fly... now presenting the SEX obsessed Lords Of Acid... Plus I'm also pretty sure I dropped some meth bombs tonight so sorry for the novel...lol

No doubt. Lords of Acid put on a great show & were quite friendly the one time I saw em. Good times. Some good tunes in there as well. :) For something similar sex content wise but not musically that still fits in the 90's we have this gem of an album. =D IIRC they opened for Lords of Acid on recent tour. I'm not sure though as I haven't followed the music in a long time. This album was from a different time period in my life. Either way it still can fit the thread even if as mentioned the electronic would also fit it. Post it in both. ;)