• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

Sprouts going to be waving his modstick soon. We have derailed the 3FPM thread...heaven forbid :)

Is one implying I'm a ModNazi? ;)
('Tis actually a conscious endeavour inspired by a post from Felix a while back - keeping informative and social discussion separated to a mild degree makes HR value much easier to find. I like to think of the archives and whomever may be trawling them in the future. :) )

Pfffft Fubz! Abuse?!
Julie bullies me in the modthread... :(

Is one implying I'm a ModNazi? ;)
('Tis actually a conscious endeavour inspired by a post from Felix a while back - keeping informative and social discussion separated to a mild degree makes HR value much easier to find. I like to think of the archives and whomever may be trawling them in the future. :) )

Pfffft Fubz! Abuse?!
Julie bullies me in the modthread... :(
I know and you do a good job. Still you would be bored if we didn't make threads run off the rails all the time. I blame the drugs and FUBAR with his multi pronged penis

We have our own secret forum. Its called tinychat ;)

:sus:

*Modnote*
Violent coups are not permitted by the BLUA or our guidelines.
Any and all coups must be reported to the Coup Quashing Bureau in Berlin.
Coups are thoroughly discouraged.
Anyone caught in the act of couping, driving a coupe, getting down wit' da kidz by naming a wig a "coupee", threatening to coup, or disseminating coup advice will be punished by my stick.
Not the Modstick.

*Modnote*
Anyone caught in the act of couping, driving a coupe, getting down wit' da kidz by naming a wig a "coupee", threatening to coup, or disseminating coup advice will be punished by my stick.
Not the Modstick.

You forgot the cuckoo...

*Modnote*
Not the Modstick.
The revolution will not be televised ;)

Cunt. ;)
Now I have to mop up. I don't mind it at all when it's by choice and not being forced into it. ;)

Right, now that Consumers fucked off with his OT bullshit (love ya man ;) ), let's get back to talkin' 3!!

I've just ordered something for the weekend, and want to know how exactly should I insert my tooter into my facial orifice to avoid getting a fuckin' annoying and painful ulcer on my tongue? It happens to me everytime, but not to the Mrs. I refuse to believe she has better technique than me (cos I'm a bloke), so I always tell her it's because I smoke baccy without filters, but she just sez it's cos i'm a poof :\

Help me out guys, my considerable reputation for being 'ard as nails is at stake here....

Right, now that Consumers fucked off with his OT bullshit (love ya man ;) ), let's get back to talkin' 3!!

I've just ordered something for the weekend, and want to know how exactly should I insert my tooter into my facial orifice to avoid getting a fuckin' annoying and painful ulcer on my tongue? It happens to me everytime, but not to the Mrs. I refuse to believe she has better technique than me (cos I'm a bloke), so I always tell her it's because I smoke baccy without filters, but she just sez it's cos i'm a poof :\

Help me out guys, my considerable reputation for being 'ard as nails is at stake here....
I'm back :)

Have you tried inserting said tooter in your arse instead? What am i saying....of course you have. ;)

As you were...carry on. Nothing to see here....

Just finished a gram (the first Ive had this year) I recieved as a freebee from a vendor Ive been doing some last minute shopping with - so far their schizzle has been top notch (1mg Clonitrazolams - absolutely spot on) but i hadn't tested the ole fenmet from them untill today. Clean as fuck, feeling great, pure verbal diarrhea all afternoon, 6 hours of PS4, Ive already had the best weekend Ive had in months and it isn't even saturday yet.

Be free and keep 3 free for all the free thinking 3 vaping free folk.

3fpm3fpm3fpm3fpm3fpm3fpm yadda yadda yadda

Thought there was no comedown to this? Not had any since Wednesday (don't ask, seriously just dom't ask) n ive never felt so exhausted. I literally slept 14+ periods n I'm still tired with bouts of anger like nothing I've ever felt better, emotional. Today i had to get a taxi jusr to take lil um to indoor play area i was that tired n came home literally crashed. Surely i shouldn't still be feeling like this?
Also a thirst like no other, feeling hot n xold at the aame time. I didn't expect to have to go through all this on quitting i thought it was all psychological. Also craving this.

How long before this stops? Oh also been having vivid dreams (maybe my prophetic dreams are coming back).

Evey

Thought there was no comedown to this? Not had any since Wednesday (don't ask, seriously just dom't ask) n ive never felt so exhausted. I literally slept 14+ periods n I'm still tired with bouts of anger like nothing I've ever felt better, emotional. Today i had to get a taxi jusr to take lil um to indoor play area i was that tired n came home literally crashed. Surely i shouldn't still be feeling like this?
Also a thirst like no other, feeling hot n xold at the aame time. I didn't expect to have to go through all this on quitting i thought it was all psychological. Also craving this.

How long before this stops? Oh also been having vivid dreams (maybe my prophetic dreams are coming back).

Evey

There is very little comedown as such from moderate use - but from what I can gather, you have been smashing the arse out of it somewhat :)

However, there's no such thing as a free lunch and you still have to pay the piper. I seem to remember warning you that you will feel fatigued and irritable for several days after, but compared to speed it's a walk in the park...

Whats speed comedown like?

I wouldn't be going through this if some idiot hadn't betrayed my trust n caused me trouble but the less said anout that the better because im extremely angry over it.

Evey

Whats speed comedown like?

I wouldn't be going through thus is some idiot hadn't betrayed my trusr n caused me trouble but the less said anout that the better because im extremely angry over it.

Evey

Give me seven hours or so and I'll let you know : P

Well feeling a bit better. I ate a bit of carbs to get my energy levels up. Went to the supermarket. Still not sure how I'm going to handle bluelight n reading about people doing 3 that's actually agonising so far. Again I feel forced into something against my will. I feel like a puppet on a string, I feel like a child. I feel like I'm being controlled, that people care tuppence for my feelings. I've not felt so out of control in my life. I may as well be a ten year old. People say i act like a child. Well I'm constantly made to feel like one. (Maybe this should be in the vent thread?)

It gets to somethin when you feel you can only tell a bunch of strangers your true feelings because they will understand.

Oh well relatives are not talking to me will probably be for months n will never hear the end of it now.

They sound some subs other day when looking through my stuff n accused me of getting it online. I tried explaining to them that it was extra i hadnt used but they dont believe me "cus i lied about 3fpn n betrayed their trust" I am 36 ffs why shoukd I tell them everything???? When is my life ever going to be my own before they take everything away from me?????

So frustrated right now. Real frustrated. I don't feel like an adult, never felt like an adult. I feel like a child desparately aearching for comtrol n freedom n wondering - is there actually anyone I can trust or just people who haven't yet stabbed me in the back? :(

Evey

Last edited: