TDS The 2024 Suicide Support Group

Yeah, that's a mere thought. I'd never be able to do that. I hate having the thoughts in general, it's really beyond my control at this point. I do need to find a therapist already and give it another try, I just had a bad experience with my previous one overall. Regardless, I'm finding kava to be very beneficial to my mental health lately. I hate the taste but it makes me feel warm, happy, energetic.
What country are you in friend?

Different therapists work well with different clients. Please give it another go.

And - it's not just a thought - although I'm glad to hear you say that. It's a fantasy indicative of the level of distress you are experiencing

Here, however, is a cold hard fact.

When we suicide - we pass our pain onto our loved ones five-fold. A lovely little lifetime-lasting gift for them. I've seen the devastation from it multiple times. It's not what any of us want. We just want to feel better, for the pain to stop or at least to lessen.

Virtual hugs brother

Yeah, that's a mere thought. I'd never be able to do that. I hate having the thoughts in general, it's really beyond my control at this point. I do need to find a therapist already and give it another try, I just had a bad experience with my previous one overall. Regardless, I'm finding kava to be very beneficial to my mental health lately. I hate the taste but it makes me feel warm, happy, energetic.
Hi. I like the way you help others. Stick around everywhere.

No but you have to stay healthy in a healthiest lifestyle as possible. Healthy food. Try as much as possible.

Lot's of water. Especially now.

Are you from Georgia ?

But yes less sugar. Cut back on toxins. less nicotine. limit caffeine.

Purify the body, try to rest when you can, so to speak.

Anyway Good Morning. It's a good one now, right !!!! :)👍

What country are you in friend?

Different therapists work well with different clients. Please give it another go.

And - it's not just a thought - although I'm glad to hear you say that. It's a fantasy indicative of the level of distress you are experiencing

Here, however, is a cold hard fact.

When we suicide - we pass our pain onto our loved ones five-fold. A lovely little lifetime-lasting gift for them. I've seen the devastation from it multiple times. It's not what any of us want. We just want to feel better, for the pain to stop or at least to lessen.

Virtual hugs brother
Interesting observations of your own there which I'm not discounting, but wonder if maybe not per se, context depending.

Like crushing mourning, feeling of having failed trauma etc.

Only thinking cos my own dad OD'd on smack 1983, a brilliant but bipolar stepdad gangster dude <edited out suicide method - SMod> 1987.

So I never personally felt or took on any pain except maybe 3 Yr old observing my mum's sorrow then.

So I ponder what you say irt my mum's experience. Maybe! Like an abacus of sorts.

Still I'm not fully convinced, I mean no q suicidal can be aa traumatic an event as any for close ones, and pain comes from trauma especially loss I bet enough people lost children, parents, dogs or partners through accident or illness also had a long deal of pain to work through.

We're talking about passing on/therefore forfeiting a degree of "karma" here I feel maybe.

See I trust all is somehow never unsightly (just cos no-one else found out say lol)

And our own actions and walking line are the chief ultimate determinants of our own conduct.

I'd def postulate- we end tings. We HURT people. Grief.

Like my saintly dog. We have between us a true powerful infinite as in literally unbreakable or..,undying love!

No bad whatsever can get into her. Two humans can always fall out of love.

I tell my dog, however many boulders or shards of glass come my way, it's still impossible whatever I experience that my cemented feelings and love for her just can't wane.

And I know she feels equal. I'm the light of her eyes. I keep her the happiest highly spirited companioned thing she's need for.

I built up her spirit over years too with...love! Constant reinforcements for keeping spirit high, training.

Things 2 years ago would have depressed her needing most gentle loving talking back around, she's immune to now like, even when it seems like it's "the end of the world' say, she holds head high trusting it's not so.

Conditioning to be immune there.

Regardless her utmost happiness depends upon my companionship not just my mum's caring.

If I wasn't here suddenly she'd be heart broken because of how pure our love and higher playful connection is, my unbreaking spirit bolstering.

I can't bear the thought. Not understanding and missing me forever.

In my mind though, her pain unless I'd truly NO choice say, or other way....would be added to my own karma account.

It may not be so black and white I guess but who truly knows all these things hey?

That old song "Suicide is painless.." your proposed theme. Like easy exit, let rest clear up your muck. As if the villain is scot free out of all torment like.

Because I reason the more hurt you cause that karma goes straight into your file.

I'm not deterred by that selfish thinking though.

Just such care and love I don't want her to suffer feel lonely or confused all else aside.

It's my biggest personal concern in life too!!

Even if Noah's next Arc is fully booked lol, or Vladimir eventually sticks one up Joe's butt.

It's Valerie (plus my mum ofc except she has at least chance to accept and reconcie) is my concern, altruistically too. Not to make me feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I'm just sick of this. I decided to give high dose niacin another go, I've been taking lower ones. Initial results, great! Finally working again. 20 minutes later, back to baseline. It's not fair, I shouldn't need to take 3g to get any effect. You aren't supposed to be able to develop a tolerance to niacin, and even if I did, it should've gone down because I can flush from smaller amounts now. Well, the magic 1g dose that was working every night no matter how the spike was doesn't do shit now. Tonight I took 2,600mg and the same shit happened as the other night on 700mg: 20 minutes of my ear quieting down and then it comes right back. I've never taken a dose this high and had it fail, these were the doses I got up to before realizing they were messing with my stomach.

It was so nice having this one tool I could rely on when my tinnitus got bad enough, now I have absolutely nothing and the tinnitus continues to just grow worse... I'm so fucking devastated by that, seriously. It worked SO well, it was something I could rely on. I wouldn't have to worry about going to visit my nephews or niece and a horrible spike on the way back (thank you acupuncture for causing this to happen). I could just take niacin and it would go down whether it was post travel or post nap. Either way I have to start this antibiotic and antibiotics are very toxic to the ears, so it'll likely make my ears worse and certainly my stomach. The ears should only get worse short term but some people actually develop it from antibiotics.

Although it's nice niacin is mostly working again, it's not nice that just a couple times of doing kava after 4 months away I'm already getting dermopathy. It took me 2 months of daily use before in the past before I showed any signs of it. This stuff is incredible for unwinding, great for depression and anxiety, way better than Valium which I'd rather replace it with but my skin doesn't seem to like it :s I just got 2 pounds in the mail yesterday too and tried them last night, they're great.

Niacin didn't work well yesterday, but I'd taken it close to my antibiotic and maybe there was interference. Been taking around 1.2g, where it had been working before and it's working again. I just hope I don't get toyed with again and have it stop. Stomach still no matter what I do is in knots often. I have what appears to be "benzo belly" even though I'm still on Valium, unless it has something to do with tapering the Gabapentin but I doubt it. I thought it was the high doses of niacin but I've stopped those, 1g is not really that high anyway and I often was doing less. I still maintain that the acupuncturist fucked me up. Wherever he put those needles could not have been correct to worsen my tinnitus, stomach, and head. Speaking of head, MRI found nothing for my headaches and I've had an awful one all day. It's possibly related to the infection but I doubt it, only time, and 19 more days of 2x a day Bactrim will tell.

As if my stomach was already in bad shape... I can't seem to digest meat well even with digestive enzymes. I go to the bathroom fine and everything. After the 3rd acupuncture I just never recovered to 100%. I had mostly better days but apparently it just fucked up my gut in some way I wish I could understand. I'm making sure to tell that guy to never e-mail me again and that he's a complete fuckup. Not going to make any threats, just want him to know he's a kook. I kind of knew this from the beginning just by how he interacted with me but I was desperate to try anything at that point and never imagined simply needling the body could cause all sorts of longterm adverse side effects, they're rare to begin with. He's just like my weird doctor who I just saw the other day to check on my ears "do you need me to check out your penis/testes? have you considered the local sauna?" like dude just STOP WITH THE SAUNA SHIT ALREADY. I've lost count at how many times he's asked me about it, told me when he'll be going so I'm "not alone" (as if I care) and if I had some issue with my dick I would say so up front. You don't need to ask me when I'm coming in to get my ears checked.

Guess who's already back, so soon huh?
Well I just had to vent this absolute fucking HORSESHIT that just happened.

So niacin helped me again, cool, nice. Hot shower helped again, nice. I have a tiny little burp and my right ear went from 0 to 10, just like that, and it never went down. What the actual fucking hell kind of shit is that?? I can't burp?? It's known to spike my tinnitus for a few minutes tops sometimes but this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm majorly sleep deprived and I won't be able to get any sleep at all tonight. Unless the antibiotic has somehow shifted fluid into my ears I don't understand what the fuck just happened, I really don't.

To preface this, my brother freaked out at me earlier over the phone because he snooped through my mom's phone of me telling her about frustrations with my ears. Nothing extreme, I don't dump onto her the way I would on a forum like this, and he's going off about how I'm "being abusive" ??? says the guy who never lets us visit our nephews who've largely grown up without our presence.

I guess this is how he perceived my responses to her which was often just "ok" or "sorry" and I'm always like that's all, you don't have anything else to say? I mean it's not like I have anyone else but my perverted doctor to talk about any of this with. But yeah... says the guy who beat the shit out of me every day as a kid and almost killed me multiple times. He's such a piece of shit, he was the one who'd always curse out my mom and be awful to her. I don't know what the hell he's on, besides way too much Adderall. He was always a bit odd but ever since he went on that years ago his personality has always been off the rails to me, like periods of amphetamine psychosis or something.

You know, I'd calmed down after some Valium and that shower, but ever since, I'm in extreme agitated panic mode.

Edit: scraped together a little DMT I guess I still had... that's helping right now. I needed something to break up what just happened.

Last edited:
Guess who's already back, so soon huh?
Well I just had to vent this absolute fucking HORSESHIT that just happened.

So niacin helped me again, cool, nice. Hot shower helped again, nice. I have a tiny little burp and my right ear went from 0 to 10, just like that, and it never went down. What the actual fucking hell kind of shit is that?? I can't burp?? It's known to spike my tinnitus for a few minutes tops sometimes but this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm majorly sleep deprived and I won't be able to get any sleep at all tonight. Unless the antibiotic has somehow shifted fluid into my ears I don't understand what the fuck just happened, I really don't.

To preface this, my brother freaked out at me earlier over the phone because he snooped through my mom's phone of me telling her about frustrations with my ears. Nothing extreme, I don't dump onto her the way I would on a forum like this, and he's going off about how I'm "being abusive" ??? says the guy who never lets us visit our nephews who've largely grown up without our presence.

I guess this is how he perceived my responses to her which was often just "ok" or "sorry" and I'm always like that's all, you don't have anything else to say? I mean it's not like I have anyone else but my perverted doctor to talk about any of this with. But yeah... says the guy who beat the shit out of me every day as a kid and almost killed me multiple times. He's such a piece of shit, he was the one who'd always curse out my mom and be awful to her. I don't know what the hell he's on, besides way too much Adderall. He was always a bit odd but ever since he went on that years ago his personality has always been off the rails to me, like periods of amphetamine psychosis or something.

You know, I'd calmed down after some Valium and that shower, but ever since, I'm in extreme agitated panic mode.

Edit: scraped together a little DMT I guess I still had... that's helping right now. I needed something to break up what just happened.
Oh man, I am so sorry to hear about your abusive brother triggering you like that. I have cPTSD from emotional and physical abuse but not from a family member. I can't even imagine how immensely triggering that was for you today. I'm really glad to hear you're okay though. Your brother sounds like an extremely toxic person and it's best if he's not in your life that much. And it sounds like your poor mother is in the middle of it all. Why the hell was he going through her phone in the first place?? THAT is abusive and completely unacceptable. I hope you know that your brother is just projecting, which means that you haven't done anything wrong.

You know, maybe 29, 30 years is enough. Maybe it's not wrong. I had my happy times particularly in my teen years, enough to say I believe I've lived a full enough life. If I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, I wouldn't be devastated. Maybe that just shows there's more wrong with me than I thought, but I just had this thought last night while out for a walk going by my old high school.

I guess all I'm saying is, I've lived enough of my life as myself. I have so much more to give to the world, but with the population being what it is, do I really? I always set the bar too high.

If only my ears didn't just get ruined like this. Niacin stopped working again, completely. If at least this would keep working, then hey, I might just go on living, but meanwhile my ears continue to get worse and I haven't slept properly in a long time because of it. That in itself isn't very good for my mental health. But, I'm happy knowing there's an easy way out should things never get better. Is that fucked up, yeah, but you know what, I just don't care anymore. This is why it's crucial that I get my hands on some more DMT as soon as I can. It's basically the only thing that keeps me from getting this bad.

Well this is a weird situation... the last 2 nights that niacin failed, I came home after a walk and aggressively played my guitar. I like to use a padlock for a slide and make all sorts of odd sounds that I don't think I've ever heard come from a guitar. Either way I purposely did it pretty aggressively out of anger each time, and after what, 5-10 minutes of that? Tinnitus went down like crazy. So, I don't know, I have to see if this keeps working. If the niacin fails to work, I'll reach for my guitar and see if it somehow does something but I can't for the life of me make any sense out of why this would've worked. Hell, I noticed in the past when I used to get high, spike, and play some guitar, it'd often go down quite a bit afterward.

Guitar is a hobby I've rarely tended to these days because of my depression/lack of motivation to do anything but focus on my ears and stomach. I don't know what points that acupuncturist hit but they certainly were not the right ones. Someone suggested I try another acupuncturist to try and correct what he's done, but I'm skeptical and afraid. Is that even possible? I have no idea.

Well this is a weird situation... the last 2 nights that niacin failed, I came home after a walk and aggressively played my guitar. I like to use a padlock for a slide and make all sorts of odd sounds that I don't think I've ever heard come from a guitar. Either way I purposely did it pretty aggressively out of anger each time, and after what, 5-10 minutes of that? Tinnitus went down like crazy. So, I don't know, I have to see if this keeps working. If the niacin fails to work, I'll reach for my guitar and see if it somehow does something but I can't for the life of me make any sense out of why this would've worked. Hell, I noticed in the past when I used to get high, spike, and play some guitar, it'd often go down quite a bit afterward.

Guitar is a hobby I've rarely tended to these days because of my depression/lack of motivation to do anything but focus on my ears and stomach. I don't know what points that acupuncturist hit but they certainly were not the right ones. Someone suggested I try another acupuncturist to try and correct what he's done, but I'm skeptical and afraid. Is that even possible? I have no idea.
Hey, man, I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through. I’m suicidal myself due to chronic pain. Everything you’ve said I can relate to 100%.

This is probably something you’ve already tried but: would cranking music through headphones provide any temporary relief?

I know you said that it was relieved at a loud concert, and then playing guitar. I just wondered if any type of headphones or music frequency would provide any relief.

Maybe, I'm kind of scared to get actual damage from that though. I can relate to pain at least with chronic head and stomachaches. I don't know what the hell happened to my stomach this past month unless it's the consistent high dose niacin, it very well could be. So I have to lower the dose for now and just see what happens, 500 has done it before, but taking 1,300mg is a big difference in dose that hasn't yielded me much result lately aside from 2 days, but then 2 of the other days I played guitar and noticed it helped. Acoustic, not aggressive but I have this kind of psychotic slide with a padlock I like to do

Maybe, I'm kind of scared to get actual damage from that though. I can relate to pain at least with chronic head and stomachaches. I don't know what the hell happened to my stomach this past month unless it's the consistent high dose niacin, it very well could be. So I have to lower the dose for now and just see what happens, 500 has done it before, but taking 1,300mg is a big difference in dose that hasn't yielded me much result lately aside from 2 days, but then 2 of the other days I played guitar and noticed it helped. Acoustic, not aggressive but I have this kind of psychotic slide with a padlock I like to do
Just my 2 cents on your updates: The stomach aches could be anxiety? Psychosomatic? I'm just thinking aloud. What to do about it? I'm not sure. But music therapy is very real. Play your guitar <3 Play it every day, even if you don't feel like it. You will very likely feel better afterwards. Do you sing at all? Singing releases endorphins, which will make you feel better, even if it is temporary. That's why you should do it every day. I dearly hope you ignore those thoughts of suicide, because you are here for a reason.

I think actually a lot of it had to do with my Niacin intake. I've switched to taking less and also in tablet rather than capsules filled with powder and my stomach was better today than it has been in awhile. I could actually eat at work without much discomfort. I think I was very, very close to developing an ulcer and maybe I'm still in the process of developing one. 3g of Niacin is not a safe dose when you already take stuff like kratom or kava. I don't know about kava but I know some have got it from kratom which I've used daily for 6 years about.

I think actually a lot of it had to do with my Niacin intake. I've switched to taking less and also in tablet rather than capsules filled with powder and my stomach was better today than it has been in awhile. I could actually eat at work without much discomfort. I think I was very, very close to developing an ulcer and maybe I'm still in the process of developing one. 3g of Niacin is not a safe dose when you already take stuff like kratom or kava. I don't know about kava but I know some have got it from kratom which I've used daily for 6 years about.
I support that emphatically mate.

People still naturally widely underestimate/assay allergies.

I can't personally take any supplements of that sort.

You name it, any oral formula however pure and absorbable zinc calcium magnesium b bits niacin anything over 99% of cases one calcium tablet per day, one anything of millions which they could have fired at my steel with cannons 1st 25 years of my life, will ensure permanent suicide inducing for me if there was no awareness, way out stomach pain and malfunction.

Which will never allow your brain chemistry to sit right. It's like a square wheeled car, all benefits are negated and no good line to draw anywhere.

I've been there in past, these years only 1-3 times a year I've tried something fresh, 250 mg's Psilocybin last time

1 month battle to survive it and restore regularity and order.

Just my 2 cents on your updates: The stomach aches could be anxiety? Psychosomatic? I'm just thinking aloud. What to do about it? I'm not sure. But music therapy is very real. Play your guitar <3 Play it every day, even if you don't feel like it. You will very likely feel better afterwards. Do you sing at all? Singing releases endorphins, which will make you feel better, even if it is temporary. That's why you should do it every day. I dearly hope you ignore those thoughts of suicide, because you are here for a reason.
I do sing actually, my voice is pretty good, 3 octave, (maybe 4 if I saw a vocal coach and really worked at it?) perfect pitch and can go very low to Michael Jackson high, but those higher notes need work. It's the middle range that needs the most work. So if I'm trying to impersonate someone like Jim Morrison, it's hard because his natural speaking voice is quite a bit higher, my speaking voice is lower. So I end up having to sing in a higher register than he does to sound the closest I can, but starting it off with my chest with initial deepness. I think hacking up mucus (gross sorry) has scratched up my throat quite a bit the past year but I've had so many sinus problems.

Unfortunately I'm so self-conscious in general that it hardly ever comes out, but it has. I remember after a traumatic failed DMT breakthrough in late April 2021, I came back from it obviously shook up but an old friend came through that night, a few did, and I really needed that at the time. Most of my regular anxieties were gone that night and I remember singing pretty high and he was like "holy shit man that was beautiful."

I was known at least as a child to have what some called an "angelic voice" (went to a small catholic school until 4th grade and everyone had to sing and do plays). But once I started 8th grade I sounded 30. I couldn't have hit any high notes during puberty, I think maybe it took many years of adjusting to that deepness to be able to go higher again. I remember when I was 15 going on 16 I could at least impersonate Sid from Toy Story when he screams "doctor you've done it!" but by 16 my voice would just die off if I even tried. I can hit that quote easily now though.

If I still drank I'd probably be able to sing a lot easier, I'd be able to have a lot of conversations a lot easier. It's hard when I just get stoned and I've never tried using kava around friends before, I don't think the effects are comparably sustainable. Either way I mostly sing alone at the end of the night. I used to watch people perform a long time ago and thought they were so incredible, but now I can see and hear a lot of flaws, fatigue, etc. affecting their voice. I mostly try to impersonate British singers, like Syd Barrett who's my profile picture. It's often hard to properly sing that well without actually listening to the song at the same time though, at least since I hardly practice without it anymore as it exacerbates my tinnitus and if I'm having niacin help I don't want that. I used to sing all the time on my walks last summer.

Either way, music has always been a big passion of mine. I don't think I'd even be here without it. I have many goals and have written a lot of songs and poetry. I'm not an amazing guitarist but I don't practice all that much, my fingers are terrifyingly long and there's a lot of potential with that. I want to learn so many other instruments though, especially sitar which I know is difficult but is my favorite instrument. I mean at the end of the day I have so many creative endeavors, that's why I WANT to live, I mean there are so many things I want to do but I let my demons get the best of me. I let this tinnitus get the best of me, I let the stomach problems get the best of me, I've always had some problem.

The tinnitus in particular I've spoken about so many times, but many of these days I've cared more about my stomach than the tinnitus. It's at least been doing not so bad lately, and today is the first "good day" for my ears in awhile, possibly because I've resumed using Flonase. I remember the acupuncturist, who definitely messed up my ears a lot more unfortunately potentially permanently told me to stop using Flonase as it can cause tinnitus, but all it ever did was help. I don't even see anyone online talking about tinnitus from Flonase. I was suggested to start using it alongside my antibiotic which I still have a week of left. My left ear was so bad last night it was insane, and after a few sprays it went from sharp hissing to very mild, even after I got stoned neither ear were as bad as they might normally be.

I do sing actually, my voice is pretty good, 3 octave, (maybe 4 if I saw a vocal coach and really worked at it?) perfect pitch and can go very low to Michael Jackson high, but those higher notes need work. It's the middle range that needs the most work. So if I'm trying to impersonate someone like Jim Morrison, it's hard because his natural speaking voice is quite a bit higher, my speaking voice is lower. So I end up having to sing in a higher register than he does to sound the closest I can, but starting it off with my chest with initial deepness. I think hacking up mucus (gross sorry) has scratched up my throat quite a bit the past year but I've had so many sinus problems.

Unfortunately I'm so self-conscious in general that it hardly ever comes out, but it has. I remember after a traumatic failed DMT breakthrough in late April 2021, I came back from it obviously shook up but an old friend came through that night, a few did, and I really needed that at the time. Most of my regular anxieties were gone that night and I remember singing pretty high and he was like "holy shit man that was beautiful."

I was known at least as a child to have what some called an "angelic voice" (went to a small catholic school until 4th grade and everyone had to sing and do plays). But once I started 8th grade I sounded 30. I couldn't have hit any high notes during puberty, I think maybe it took many years of adjusting to that deepness to be able to go higher again. I remember when I was 15 going on 16 I could at least impersonate Sid from Toy Story when he screams "doctor you've done it!" but by 16 my voice would just die off if I even tried. I can hit that quote easily now though.

If I still drank I'd probably be able to sing a lot easier, I'd be able to have a lot of conversations a lot easier. It's hard when I just get stoned and I've never tried using kava around friends before, I don't think the effects are comparably sustainable. Either way I mostly sing alone at the end of the night. I used to watch people perform a long time ago and thought they were so incredible, but now I can see and hear a lot of flaws, fatigue, etc. affecting their voice. I mostly try to impersonate British singers, like Syd Barrett who's my profile picture. It's often hard to properly sing that well without actually listening to the song at the same time though, at least since I hardly practice without it anymore as it exacerbates my tinnitus and if I'm having niacin help I don't want that. I used to sing all the time on my walks last summer.

Either way, music has always been a big passion of mine. I don't think I'd even be here without it. I have many goals and have written a lot of songs and poetry. I'm not an amazing guitarist but I don't practice all that much, my fingers are terrifyingly long and there's a lot of potential with that. I want to learn so many other instruments though, especially sitar which I know is difficult but is my favorite instrument. I mean at the end of the day I have so many creative endeavors, that's why I WANT to live, I mean there are so many things I want to do but I let my demons get the best of me.
This. Is. AMAZING!!!! USE IT!! Use that amazing voice of yours, and your long fingers, and your intense passion for music!! This could be a big part of your healing process dude.

I am a singer, and my advice is stop trying to impersonate anyone else's voice. Sure it's a cool party trick but you have YOUR OWN VOICE. And it sounds like it's a good one, so just sing like YOU. Find your own voice and just sing with your own voice.

And I envy your long fingers. My whole life I have wanted to, and tried very hard to play guitar to accompany myself singing, but I have tiny hands and it's too difficult to make the chords. I've tried all different techniques, gotten lessons, tried different types of guitars, but nope. So I just sing a capella, which is fine because I too am pitch perfect 🙂

But yeah, like I said, play guitar and sing, do it every single day dude. It releases endorphins. It will make you feel better about yourself, it's fun, and it might even start to heal some of the issues you've got going on.

Oh and before you say anything like "I can't because of the tinnitus", remember, I have chronic moderate to severe tinnitus too 😉 So it's no excuse 🙂

Well, here I am again. I had some dark thoughts the past week. I've been in the midwest seeing relatives. Well, the ones that are left, I saw none of my cousins. I basically just played with my aunt and uncles dog every day, he loves me and I love him more than probably anything in the world. Never have I known a dog so cute, cuddly, playful, and in complete love with me. Anyway... the first 5 days or something I had awful stomachaches, thought it was from the antibiotics I've been on for 5 weeks but no, actually right when I went back on them my stomach was better but that's a coincidence really.

First night I got in I took my antibiotic and got an instant stomachache. So I thought, it must be this, but that doesn't even make sense. This resulted in what had been a massive decrease in my tinnitus for weeks completely go to shit even after I went back on it because I'd flushed it out completely by 3 days. I only have 3 pills left and my doctor won't prescribe me any more despite still being infected and suggests I see a homeopathic doctor. No motherfucker, give me more Bactrim, it's working. It's just a longterm infection and requires longterm antibiotics, Jesus. I'll know once I finish the course and get awful headaches again and a droopy eye that my infection is just rebounding.

Anyway, I don't want to leave and go back to my shit household. I want to stay here where it's nice and I'm spiraling out of control and may just kill myself on the way home. Yup, that's where I'm at... Hell maybe I should just destroy mailboxes or rob a store, get arrested out here. Fuck me. I have a cousin who I could possibly stay with but she's always like yada yada this that, sister of my deceased cousin Patrick who died 2 years ago, I cry any time I think about him. He meant so much to us. Maybe if I told her I was suicidal over it'd change or mind(edit: this originally said something like over it, his death, but that sounded selfish and was unintentional) I mean, I did tell her yesterday I've struggled with thoughts but becoming roadkill on the way back very well may happen. If you don't hear from me in a week, I'm sorry it had to end like this. You've all been amazing, this is the best forum I've ever used.

Last edited:
Taking 1g of Phenibut I thought would calm me down, give me some euphoria... instead I'm getting MAJOR anxiety, my pulse is up and I feel like I'm on Adderall on a bad mushroom trip. Fuck. This. I took 900mg, then like 100mg a little while after. I used to do 1.2-1.5g and never experienced anything really like this. Some stimulation maybe but nothing like this. Then again I did take like 1500mg Gabapentin so it's probably potentiating but... it's an anxiolytic drug. It shouldn't make me feel this way. Fuck. I'm never touching this shit again, I haven't since January. I actually felt initial significant euphoria that made my head roll back and now I feel fucking awful holy shit.

I... I think a DMT trip just kind of... changed it. Holy shit. It's like the Phenibut potentiated the DMT. What the hell just happened?? I thought I was out, but I guess my little 510 threaded shit still had some left. This will be the key to my survival. As for the phenibut.. I'm about to just eat and get blazed. Hopefully that brings down the effects. supposedly it does

I don't even feel any depression about leaving anymore. I'm still tripping a little bit, laid down in the yard laughing hysterically. I had no idea where I was when I opened my eyes from those immense kaleidoscopic visuals holy shit... It sucks that DMT, the most illegal drug, something not that easy to make, is basically the cure to anxiety and shit. I still feel phenibut speediness but like... Idk... It's similar to Gabapentin stimulation but above that. In other words the high went lower after the DMT.

Last edited:
Phenibut was the worst mistake ever... Staying up till 6am, eating and getting stoned, sleeping till 11am about and having a major hangover and extreme need for more sleep. I couldn't move all day, was crying about having to leave, regretting taking it and not going to bed sooner. It was all a mistake, then I tried talking with my uncle about my mental illness shit, suicidal thoughts. This lack of sleep phenibut combo really fucked it all up, hard. Later on I almost jumped off a bridge. Currently spiraling out of control, really, and here I am getting pretty much no sleep after all that. Took a nap around 6:30, got woke up by a text because I left the shit on vibrate, regretted not at least walking around the nice lake my uncle in Iowa I stop ats house before hitting the road.

Like, this monster known as being suicidal, monsters in general having all this shit wrong with you is the one that should jump off the bridge. Fuck mental illness, fuck anyone who's helped contribute to it, and fuck me for taking phenibut. Never touching this shit again. Drug taking can be a monster... but this was just a bad decision. I don't really like the stuff, it was a one off attempt at causing euphoria as it has before, but I always was really tired the next day even if I'd slept quite a bit..

Last edited:
Phenibut was the worst mistake ever... Staying up till 6am, eating and getting stoned, sleeping till 11am about and having a major hangover and extreme need for more sleep. I couldn't move all day, was crying about having to leave, regretting taking it and not going to bed sooner. It was all a mistake, then I tried talking with my uncle about my mental illness shit, suicidal thoughts. This lack of sleep phenibut combo really fucked it all up, hard. Later on I almost jumped off a bridge. Currently spiraling out of control, really, and here I am getting pretty much no sleep after all that. Took a nap around 6:30, got woke up by a text because I left the shit on vibrate, regretted not at least walking around the nice lake my uncle in Iowa I stop ats house before hitting the road.

Like, this monster known as being suicidal, monsters in general having all this shit wrong with you is the one that should jump off the bridge. Fuck mental illness, fuck anyone who's helped contribute to it, and fuck me for taking phenibut. Never touching this shit again. Drug taking can be a monster... but this was just a bad decision. I don't really like the stuff, it was a one off attempt at causing euphoria as it has before, but I always was really tired the next day even if I'd slept quite a bit..
Hi mate. I always feel only the same message for you because I truly see so much of myself and own feelings, outlook, everything in you now, when I was atound your age.

Time still zipped fast. I went through hells brother trust. Took ingenuity on a scale, perseverence imagination resourcefulness, endurance!

And outright commitment.

If not for various misfortunes recent years it would have been worth every penny.

Getting "well" is the key and as you allude this world is making that nigh on impossible IME anyway.

Time stopped flying by for me ages ago, 43 now it SEEMS not to pass. Which is worse if you have pain, needs etc fighting to cater for.

Often getting well means totally changing diet, 1st & foremost.

My 99% allergy rate blocks myself here else, I would go onto a legit organic grass fed meat carnivore diet.

Sadly (for cows) it is the only way to thrive ultimately with exceptions ofc i.e. Novak Djokovic whose own body is suited to a plant diet.

It's a powerful healing medicine in own right.

Dr. Mercola is a brilliant resource of info on all things regarding wellness duet supplements you name it incl carnivore science.

Sad myself today. I have scrapped through painful hells of late so long, for my dog I love more than life.

She sprung up with advanced cancer recently, kidney liver spleen, which COULD burst.

Definitely declining but hardly eating. Vets shut too for Monday bank holiday but I think today isn't right moment fortunately possibly toms without a miracle.