• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2016/2017 NFL thread v.... Brady's Revenge

Why was this threads title ever changed from "The jets still suck"?

They may not have had a worse season than the Browns but at 32-0 then go for the field goal?...... Sucking is just what they do.

Browns may not even get the #1 overall pick

The 49ers have had one of the worst seasons of all time under the radar this year

Know that axl is cheering somewhere for that crazy TD catch/ play by Antonio Brown. Let's go Steelers in his honor.

Browns may not even get the #1 overall pick

The 49ers have had one of the worst seasons of all time under the radar this year

Well... the Niners did win this week, BARELY. So they're still one game better than the Browns, as far as their record goes. And one of the Niners' two wins was against the Browns. This season (as a Browns fan) has been abysmal, but it's kind of a shame that they could go 0-14 and blow it by winning game 15. Goddamn Browns. My favorite thing, though, was the absolute confusion and devastation on the face of Lambo after missing that field goal attempt. Then the black guy in the Dawg Pound doing the cabbage patch while wearing a Browns "ugly sweater." It was pure bliss.

wtf would anybody hire him? he's great at talking about winning and not actually winning.

alasdair

Well... the Niners did win this week, BARELY. So they're still one game better than the Browns, as far as their record goes. And one of the Niners' two wins was against the Browns. This season (as a Browns fan) has been abysmal, but it's kind of a shame that they could go 0-14 and blow it by winning game 15. Goddamn Browns. My favorite thing, though, was the absolute confusion and devastation on the face of Lambo after missing that field goal attempt. Then the black guy in the Dawg Pound doing the cabbage patch while wearing a Browns "ugly sweater." It was pure bliss.

We didnt play the Browns this year. Our only wins this year are vs the Rams.

In fact if memory serves me right the last time we played each other Johnny Manziel got one of his few career wins.

I'll go now.

Yeah, I don't know why I thought they played each other this year. In my defense, this season (as a Browns fan) has been highly forgettable.

i

i'd love to see falcons in the superbowl. ryan is a stud.

alasdair

falcons are having one of those years that might not come again for a long time (or ever) so they really gotta grab that superbowl while they have the chance

theyre lucky to be back in the position they were 4 years ago

Shit no.. How do you get ready?

We are up right now.. But who would you rather play.. G men at home or the chickens away.. I'm kinda thinking the chickens?

man it must suck to be a lions fan...

still seattle are beatable - even at home - but not the way detroit played tonight.

alasdair

rams '16 season = guide on how to be very patient for next year8)

gotta feeling '21 is gonna be a good year

Rams future is looking bright

they only need a brand new head coach, offensive line, wide receivers, a 2nd running back, a tight end, possibly a new QB, basically the past 3 drafts back, some better cornerbacks, an actual fan base...

wow, the Eagles aren't far off from that either lol