• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

I am happy with cincinnati's defense holding them to field goals so far. Our offense needs to do something dammit. I can't believe kirkpatrick and Nelson are out. Is this Bengals curse a real thing. And it's always the steelers right? Wrecks Carson Palmer years back. Dalton breaks thumb throwing an interception in red zone.

Tonight the curse shall be broken!

welp. roethlisberger probably done for playoffs after that.

chiefs losing maclin it's looking like broncos vs pats right now

no doubt in my mind big ben is toughest player in the league. cant believe he might come back in the game.

and all the serious injuries he's played through over the years

This stealers Bengals game has been awesome. Watching A.J lead the seeming game winning drive then the fumble. Now Rothlisburger comes back in the game and damn love the playoffs. Holy shit what an ending. Epic choke by Cincinnati.

Last edited:
wow this game was disgusting

I blame the officials, it's their job to quell situations like these

you could create a whole entire new team if you combined all of tonight's injuries

I said it once before in this thread - Vonteze Burfict should be kicked outta the league. and how classless are Bengals fans in actually cheering Big Ben being carted off?

FUCK YEAH! my heart was pounding out of my chest that entire last drive when roethlisberger came in. was like i was watching a falcons playoff game. bengals fans embarrassed themselves throwing stuff at big ben while he was being carted off and like i said a couple weeks ago the bengals team is filled with thugs.

awesome game.

It's really sad when you see players like Burfict capable of being one of the best ever and he just can't keep his head on straight in the closing minutes. I just.

And you can say what you want about cinci being filled with thugs. Like that should mean anything when talking NFL football. Jackass

i wouldnt blame the refs. i thought they actually did a really good job. they called the penalties where they were supposed to be and those penalties cost the bengals the game. the look on marvin lewis' face after the two personal fouls was like he couldnt even control the two orangutangs- burfict and jones.

the fact that Burfict and Pacman lost them that game makes everything sweeter

props for a great season CG. the Bengals are no joke. the AFC North is brutal

Last edited:
uPX3p2S.png

I can't believe what I just witnessed

Somehow I feel like I won something lol

I've never seen a meltdown like that

Ryan Shazier is the real MVP. Dude was making plays the entire game

Lol

Fuck the bengals though. I loved when the camera guy showed the crowd and all you saw was tears

Holy shit, what a game. Had to think of axl's and giraffe's reaction a bunch of times lol. They failed to cover of course (rageface.jpg) but what a comeback albeit one coming on a series of weird misplays and oddities but such is the NFL. High drama though. Very entertaining game. At the end though while it looked like Pittsburgh had it locked in, Big Ben out, a few missed opportunities, good comeback and momentum, wound up being the Bungles game to lose, and boy did the find a way to do so. Can't imagine what it feels like to be a Cincinnati fan right now and what it's like in the locker room.

wow this game was disgusting

you could create a whole entire new team if you combined all of tonight's injuries

I said it once before in this thread - Vonteze Burfict should be kicked outta the league. and how classless are Bengals fans in actually cheering Big Ben being carted off?

That hit wasn't the worst thing in the world by Burfict. Steelers D has been doing that for 20+ years.... Also, it was a quick play, maybe he targeted the head, maybe he didn't. It wasn't the uglist play of the year by a large margin. NFL is soft, NHL is soft, NBA was always soft. This is now a soft country and our enertainment reflects that...

Last edited:
Nhl is soft? The fuck are you talking about

NBA isn't a contact sport

Lol

Fuck the bengals though. I loved when the camera guy showed the crowd and all you saw was tears

after the big ryan shazier hit they showed the crowd all pissed and some guy yells fuck you pretty loud lol

what a mess. i'd like to congratulate the three steelers mvps: jeremy hill; vontaze burfict; and adam jones.

steelers need to raise their game if they're going to compete in denver.

alasdair