• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

advice: if it goes to ot and you win the toss, don't kick :)

alasdair

since there are no other NFC teams "in the hunt" (outside looking in, playoff-wise) - I am rooting for the Falcons to make the NFC Playoffs. it is a long shot, but technically everything that needed to happen on Sunday for them to get in, happened. the Falcons won, the Seahawks lost, and wait - I think they also needed Minnesota to lose? so... um... never mind, scratch that. we think the playoff criteria is pedantic right now - well imagine the ensuing nuttiness when the NFL adds more than 32 total teams/more than 12 total playoff teams?!

just turned on the Monday Night Football game. looks like Bengals are coming in strong with their top notch defense. so crazy seeing the Broncos fall from grace, recently, how many losses in a row now??

did you watch the gb vs. ari game today?

if they play like that, they can beat anybody. not just anybody in the nfc. anybody.

saw highlights, but in my defense that Original Post was a week ago. which in Football God's Time equals oh - about a fortnight? just look at what happened to my Steelers - they went from 2016 Playoff Darlings to Perhaps Not Getting In, in one day's time ;)

I love/hate the Cards. they've been essentially Pittsburgh South-west since they've been considered good (before former Pitt OC Bruce Arians was their Head Coach, they had our other former OC as their Head Coach, and have taken numerous players from us)

and plus this girl who works with me in the Sales Dept is from Phoenix (she works remotely VIA the wonders of technology) and she is super nice and a huge Cards fan, so I will go with them in her honour

Eh, people do this all the time, but the broncos keep winning games.

Whateva, still a lot of football to play.

Fuck the Bengals.

Eh, people do this all the time, but the broncos keep winning games.

"Broncos keep winning games" LOL you are obviously a Denver homer. they have lost three straight, dude? you high??

and I just thought of something crazy, myself being as high as Mr Mile High Homer. so Rex Ryan left a 4-12 Jest team to join a Bills 9-7 team. if Jets win, they're 7 games better than last year, while the Bills are 2 games worse. Rex is worth +9 in the loss column, sorry GM, but LOL

Whatever dude, you can be all on Oakland and kc's nuts talking about the afc west like people do every fucking year. But guess what, Oakland and kc sti'll are behind denver, as are very team in the afc besides new England and guess what Denver beat new England.

Enjoy missing the playoffs, maybe Vick can pull one out for you guys next week.

now I'm even more dabbed out, at least this is a good game. and I don't give a shit about KC or Oak? this game, dunno who I'm rooting for; don't like em both, but 4 sure a lil mutual respect is given to em both...

and Steelers may miss the playoffs, may make em. I've seen Super Bowls, I've seen 1st round exits, I've seen it all - we are truly a year away from being unstoppable, anyways - but I need not remind you about that because your team this year was but a notch in Ben Roethlisberger's bed-post, this season ;)

EDIT: damn Von Miller is beast AF

fuck yeah - always feels good when the Bengals lose a game

225668_10153817597242173_4843804960723698441_n.jpg

going to talk some shit to all of the Cinci fans at work tomorrow. you guys are lucky you don't have to deal with Bengals fans; they're loud & annoying...

Last edited:
yes, but again that was old

and ali you should change "Jets" from the thread title to "Bills" imo

they Jest have allowed us to void their making fun of this season, for once

Last edited:
it was incorrect when you posted it :)

but we can agree that the bills suck balls and ryan is a twit.

alasdair