• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sick of hearing Super Bowl coverage to be honest. Im more or less sick of almost all sports coverage.

Mostly because its the easiest fucking job in the world because so long as you bring up ANYTHING plausible, youve done the job. There is no right or wrong in sports debate while it goes on, just plausible or not plausible.

Its not that I think I could do these guy's jobs, well yeah that's actually exactly what I feel. And they all talk about the same shit all the time like we didnt already think of it ourselves.

"You know its gonna come down to whichever QB makes the fewest mistakes"

No shit Nostradamus, that statement is only true like 95% of the time, way to spice things up.

"If they can bring pressure with only four rushers the opposing team is going to have a tough time getting recievers open"

Dude, R U A Wizard? I forgot how to do basic math and account for two safeties taking away the deep ball

Just play the damn game already so everyone shuts up and I can not have to listen to Richard Sherman's voice until next season. For someone who talks a lot of shit he has an awfully obnoxious voice. Thats pretty much just the city of Seattle to me, overly obnoxious and for no respectable reason.

Hey, we built ourselves the loudest stadium in the world the world and didnt start winning until we had a stacked defense.

Anyone else see the fallacy here? Its not the stadium, its the fucking team you speds.

Go Broncos

i like sportsnation

Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times reports that St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke purchased 60 acres of land next to Hollywood Park in Los Angeles that could be used to build an NFL stadium.

Last edited:
only once since 2001(now twice) has pro football writers of america defensive player of the year not won AP's

this years PFWOA's DPOTY wasn't even nominated for AP's honors

robert quinn got shafted, oh well, try denying him when he records 25 sacks next season

to bad they will be the LA RAMS like how it should be . LA rams for 50 years!! come on home rams..gfo out of stl

What an epic ass kicking that game turned into.

Congrats Seahawks, that was a long time coming.

For the most popular sporting event of the year that was pretty boring to watch.

Anyone else think that game was shit compared to last year ?

I have to disagree with you guys; I hate the donkeys, Elway, and Manning with all m heart as a Chiefs fan and Seattle has always been my #2 team. The ass whooping they just laid down was thoroughly enjoyable to watch.

Lets face it, if it was a 9-7 grind people would have called it boring also.

I love good defense, and Seattle simply had all the answers, which was impressive considering how easily Manning had found it to score over the season. The fact that Seattle could back up that defensive effort with plenty of points makes it enjoyable for me to watch as a neutral supporter.

I think it's a treat that we got to watch such a lopsided Super Bowl. We probably won't see one this bad again for a long time.

here's a pic of peyton manning from just now:

dawsoncrying.png

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.