ari@min
was@nyg
gb@stl
no@tb
nyj@ne
jac@oak
pit@cin
det@chi

Yeah where the fuck is Axl? Didn't even show up to laugh at Baltimore?

Alex Smith and SF got their asses handed to them by NYG so Care had to take another week off to dry his eyes. He hasn't been seen since...

You must've had a good week, otherwise you wouldn't give a fuck.

i don't even know if i had a good week. we just didn't score it last week.

my main question is really - where the fuck is axl?

I don't want to see the score— I'm fine with making bad picks and having them fall into the memory hole

Honestly, the method of scoring for this is tedious and time consuming and thats the opposite of what im looking for when im on BL, plus ive been pretty busy lately ans technically I never really volunteered for it. So if someone else wants to take the reigns, go ahead. Otherwise I say we just have this be a thread where we discuss our picks for the week.

Im sure there is some sort of website with automatic scoring where we can do pickems if nobody volunteers to do scoring.

dude, you're the moderator of sports and gaming. you literally have three jobs. delete the spam, score the pick'ems, and close threads at 1,000 posts. did you not read the rules or some shit?

we only let alasdair do it because it made him feel important because he could never be administrator. now that he's admin we have to get our regular S&G moderators do it.

dude, you're the moderator of sports and gaming. you literally have three jobs. delete the spam, score the pick'ems, and close threads at 1,000 posts. did you not read the rules or some shit?

we only let alasdair do it because it made him feel important because he could never be administrator. now that he's admin we have to get our regular S&G moderators do it.

hey, shut the fuck up.

-Care

lol^

Wouldn't it be much easier if everyone just did there own scores?

i don't even look at other people's picks. i just wait till it's scored to see how everyone did.

whatever. i do a money pick em that's more important to me. but it's fun to make fun of people for having horrible picks on the internet.