• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

The 2009 Bluelight online festivus party December 19

Oh God, I have always hoped and prayed that a day like this would come. I am too excited for words. This is probably going to be the best day of my life. I am shivering with anticipation. An online party, my life will be complete!

My first thoughts also, that and doing my hair up! %)

I will cook some special xmas treats to bring along for the festive munchies =D How does Scottish Hash Shortbread sound? ;)

Who will dance with me first? :D

This is an excellent idea - good one staff-folks <3

I might be drunk and cant dance worth a shit, but im all for a twirl =D;)

will i end up on the naughty list if i am wearing my x-mas naughty teddy and jolly golly thong with santa hat? (during the "party")...... or would that score me points? haha.

Awww I can't come; work X-mas party on that day. I want to see some wicked photos of festive BL'ers come the 21st though! :D

this sounds really cool. is there anyone good with the whole time zones thing? i'm too stoned for that shit right now. i'm in the US, east coast. EST. thanks in advance :p

WTF time would this shit be going on in canada time.....i suck at conversion..... like Ontario, Canada. lol

If you come online anytime on the 19th or earlier hours of the 20th (possibly even the whole 20th) then you will be good.

The Ozzies will kick it off but you lot have to bring it home.

This sounds like an awesome time but unfortunately I will be attending a party that night... If I come home though and it's still banging on I do feel I will join in with conversations, although I might be a little buzzed and talk some utter crap hahaha

hmmmmm
and i don't mean i got your balls in me mouf

i found this time zone converter thing.

07:00:00 p.m. Saturday December 19, 2009 in Australia/Melbourne converts to
03:00:00 a.m. Saturday December 19, 2009 in America/New_York

there wasn't a choice for the eastern part of australia so i just guessed and picked melbourne lol. looks good to me.

Doesn't work out the best for us on Eastern time. AEDT is 16 hours ahead.
So for us in US/Canada Eastern time it starts at 3am.

^ I wasn't really figuring the time... I thought most of us were American/Canadian.. Guess I was wrong :(

I'll make my bf's hard egg nog! Pure sex in a glass...
Don't forget the sweater you Mommy made you!

funny-pictures-cat-wants-egg-nog.jpg