• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The 17 Steps to Perfection (Meditation practice)

Ninae

Bluelighter
Ok, so I thought I would write down a meditation system for you I've found to be especially effective. It's from a Danish book I bought as a teenager, and might have been written in the 80s or even earlier than that, I've never seen anything like it anywhere else.

The exercises consist of meditating on the different planetary energies in the form of mantras and visualisations. This is a system that is said to be better suited to Westerners who are more active and can find the more passive forms of meditation difficult. At least I've found if you start out with focusing on your breath, with some practice, these exercises can get you into a trance and identification with the object pretty fast.

What you get out of it is general mindfulness, a sense of rest for your mind (that can make you feel irritable to go without when you get used to it), a healing and purification of your energy, clearing of blockages in your energy-centers, and getting in touch with higher energies and dimensions to raise your vibration. You're supposed to do one exercise for one month, that would take 18 months to complete, but I think I will write out one a week.

Last edited:
Step one
(Preparation)

The Rhythm of the Universe - Joy of Life

Say in your mind breathing in:

The universe and I are one

Say in your mind breathing out:

I am life

Let your mind rest in the following lines:

I am the beginning and the end
I am alpha and omega

I am eternal life
Joy of life is my quality
I am that I am

Basic exercise

Raises the vibration of the body.

Imagine yourself out in the universe. See yourself as a star giving and receiving rays of light from other stars. Slowly return to your chair.

You take the light with you from space and let it stream slowly through you. See it radiating out from you like threads of silver.

Transparent, purified, silver-shimmering you are sitting in your chair.

The riddle of the universe is near.

The Diamond Exercise

Our bodies have many etheric centers where through the energies flow to important glands and nerve-centers.

7: Center for the 960 rays
6: Center for the 96 rays
5: Center for the 16 rays
4: Center for the 12 rays
3: Center for the 10 rays
2: Center for the 6 rays
1: Center for the 4 rays

Relax in your chair

Imagine a luminous, etheric diamond in the shape of a large coin. See it sit in the middle of a flower in the 1st center, in what we call the root-center. The energies from this diamond is shining in all the colours of the rainbow.

It radiates up to the 2nd center, which we purify and enliven by inserting a diamond there too. Try to feel this center low in your belly.

The rainbow-ray continues up to the 3rd center. Feel it in your solar plexus and insert a diamond there.

4th diamond is placed where the rainbow-ray hits the 4th center, in the middle of the chest, by the heart.

Let it radiate further upwards. The 5th diamond goes in the 5th center, in the hollow of your neck.

From there the ray goes up to the 6th diamond, in the middle of the eye brows, in the 6th center.

Finally, the rainbow-ray reaches the top of your scalp, where you place a diamond in the size of an orange.

The rainbow-ray rises as a pillar up from your head and connects to your higher consciousness, your higher self, the real I.

Now see all the diamonds melt together to one big diamond wherein you are seated - luminous, radiant.
Let the diamond explode into a rain of diamonds out over the earth.

Slowly return to your daily consciousness and find yourself in your chair.

Last edited: