• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC10

Rampage St

Bluelighter
It like delta 8 or something, but stronger.. so I figure im
Driving through Virginia I’m halfway to Canada from Florida and why not stop at a smoke shop and slice things up..

Mind you I’m about 5 beers deep and 6-8 my of bromazolam.. which to me is entirely function.. the guy at the counter sells me two pre rolled Blue Dream 1.5 gram fatties..

I go back behind Walmart and start smoking this beast..

I’m about halfway through and it all hits me at once “this was a mistake”’

Why all I sudden every time I smoke weed I gotta act “normal” like that 85 year old couple over there knows. THEY KNOW.

Like the fucking people Al around me usually can’t tell I’m high as a fucking Chinese spy balloon with 490 track marks blasting cocaine or tweaking on meth. Acting normal is a full time job for me on weed. It impairs me worse than a shot of meth, heroin and 10 Klonopin would seriously.

I’d rather step in a boxing ring on a full script of Xanax than a joint.

Also, what is with the introspection, I instantly begin asking myself,, what have I achieved, do I deserve to be high, where’s my girlfriend, how much money do I have, what am I doing to actively better my life… like I thought weed was supposed to chill you out, it literally puts me into full blown I need to get shit done,, and now. Why?

So I guess the moral of the story is don't take new analogues of familiar drugs whilst driving on a cross-country road trip? You didn't mention how it ended, btw. Did you keep on truckin' or find yourself a nice little pitstop to wait for the crazy head-high to fade a little?

But the secondary moral is that I can't wait for smoke shops in my state to open this summer so I can try this shit out.

As for the introspection, the paranoia-- seems to culminate in some people after years of habitual use. It's shitty but also a sign of long-term abuse. There's not much you can do to combat it other than stepping back and taking a break for a while.

So I guess the moral of the story is don't take new analogues of familiar drugs whilst driving on a cross-country road trip?

But the secondary moral is that I can't wait for smoke shops in my state to open this summer so I can try this shit out.
Also questioning the 5 beers and 6-8 bromazolam. I mean my past deads give me no room to talk but.... Hope all is well on the hwy my friend. DUIs suck and they're expensive as fuck.

Also questioning the 5 beers and 6-8 bromazolam. I mean my past deads give me no room to talk but.... Hope all is well on the hwy my friend. DUIs suck and they're expensive as fuck.

It kind of reminds me of Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, and I'm not throwing shade. I love that movie... I just would never try to recreate it.

It kind of reminds me of Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, and I'm not throwing shade. I love that movie... I just would never try to recreate it.
Gotta admit I used to be a terror on the road. I always drove fucked up. My friends use to call me the machine. That all changed when I got on methadone and Xanax. I totalled 7 cars without getting a DUI. Then I got cross faded on Vodka with a side of phenibut and woke up in the middle of the hwy by somebody wanting to help me get off the road before I got killed.... Bam DUI. Then I got a blow device and relapsed on heroin/fentanyl. Overdosed enough to have cops/paramedics waking me up with the car parked and running 3 out of 4 weekends. They never did anything about it..... Thank God

Yeah driving trashed is not cool once lived.

Gotta admit I used to be a terror on the road. I always drove fucked up. My friends use to call me the machine. That all changed when I got on methadone and Xanax. I totalled 7 cars without getting a DUI. Then I got cross faded on Vodka with a side of phenibut and woke up in the middle of the hwy by somebody wanting to help me get off the road before I got killed.... Bam DUI. Then I got a blow device and relapsed on heroin/fentanyl. Overdosed enough to have cops/paramedics waking me up with the car parked and running 3 out of 4 weekends. They never did anything about it..... Thank God

So..... I hear they call you the Machine? Tonight you party with us, yes?

Last edited:

I’ve never hurt anyone else but I’ve had 3 DUIs one in which I attempted to run.. beat one because I was on research chemicals and didn’t drink any alcohol so they had no drugs in my system…

The worst one i overdosed on a major interstate… I was sick as hell the dealer warned me about the fent in the new batch.. I ripped the bag open with my mouth and shoved the entire gram up my nose ..,

Let’s see..

Rest in peace -

2017 Ford Mustang GT
2015 Jetta Sport 6 speed
2012 Nissan Maxima

All totaled under the influence. I’ve never been pulled over or in an accident sober so I like to think I’m a good driver.. when you live in the middle of no where driving under the influence is just part of life

Yeah I'm ashamed to admit how many times I've driven while fucked up. I am insanely lucky I've never had a DUI or totalled anything, only a few minor crashes. Very uncool.

Phenibut, especially with alcohol, is blackout city. It's a weird one because you will feel totally normal and hardly high at all, then boom blackout for several hours or waking up in weird places. I've also had weird blackouts from phenibut where I am awake and can hold a fluent conversation, and not slurring or stumbling at all... but I can't remember my own name or what month it is.

You don't have any smoke shops? You can just order it online.

Alt noids are great, and I like to modulate my highs, you can customize it.

Like the other day I had

5mg d9-THC
5mg THC-O
10mg HHC
20mg CBN
50mg CBD

Combined it creates a superior high to cannabis IMO. You can add or take out depending on what type of highs you like. More versatile than cannabis.

Why all I sudden every time I smoke weed I gotta act “normal” like that 85 year old couple over there knows. THEY KNOW.

Like the fucking people Al around me usually can’t tell I’m high as a fucking Chinese spy balloon with 490 track marks blasting cocaine or tweaking on meth. Acting normal is a full time job for me on weed. It impairs me worse than a shot of meth, heroin and 10 Klonopin would seriously.

I’d rather step in a boxing ring on a full script of Xanax than a joint.

Also, what is with the introspection, I instantly begin asking myself,, what have I achieved, do I deserve to be high, where’s my girlfriend, how much money do I have, what am I doing to actively better my life… like I thought weed was supposed to chill you out, it literally puts me into full blown I need to get shit done,, and now. Why?
Yeah the same exact thing happens to me when I smoke now. All cannabinoids do this to me after age 30.

I become paranoid, extremely self conscious, repetitive negative thoughts, and question why I'm getting high and the state of my life.

It happens a lot less once you build a tolerance, but it does suck quite a bit.

It's quite common.

Yeah I'm ashamed to admit how many times I've driven while fucked up. I am insanely lucky I've never had a DUI or totalled anything, only a few minor crashes. Very uncool.

Phenibut, especially with alcohol, is blackout city. It's a weird one because you will feel totally normal and hardly high at all, then boom blackout for several hours or waking up in weird places. I've also had weird blackouts from phenibut where I am awake and can hold a fluent conversation, and not slurring or stumbling at all... but I can't remember my own name or what month it is.
Phenibut alone is one substance that I am terrified to drive on because it makes me feel extremely clear headed and alert but at higher doses I get weird narcolepsy type symptoms where I'll just randomly be wide awake one moment and then I'll pass out. Especially when driving or sitting down.

One accident was just like this on phenibut. I was going down the interstate at 80mph jamming to the music next thing I know I'm going off the road and hitting a light post. The light post buckled and flew up and over my car striking the windshield I ended up stopping almost 70 yards down from the lightpost collision. I got out of the car without a scratch. Rescue said they couldn't believe I was still alive.

Phenibut alone is one substance that I am terrified to drive on because it makes me feel extremely clear headed and alert but at higher doses I get weird narcolepsy type symptoms where I'll just randomly be wide awake one moment and then I'll pass out. Especially when driving or sitting down.
Yeah exactly. It's one of the reasons I don't fuck with phenibut anymore.

I've been woken up by strangers in many places after randomly falling asleep. And you can never feel it coming.

Yeah exactly. It's one of the reasons I don't fuck with phenibut anymore.

I've been woken up by strangers in many places after randomly falling asleep. And you can never feel it coming.
Me too though I kinda miss it because I was really into electro pop and lock, liquid dancing and phenibut was an amazing substance for this purpose. I have never had another substance connect me to the music so well. Xorx talks about using it for his live shows and I definitely know why.

Also great for sales jobs.

Me too though I kinda miss it because I was really into electro pop and lock, liquid dancing and phenibut was an amazing substance for this purpose. I have never had another substance connect me to the music so well. Xorx talks about using it for his live shows and I definitely know why.

Also great for sales jobs.
I had music euphoria the first time I took it, but never happened again for some reason. I tried recreating it many times with no luck.

After awhile if I took it for 2 or 3 days in a row it started giving me pretty crazy visual hallucinations which were oddly LSD like, which was concerning.

Dont drive on huge doses of downers, not cool brother.

You could end up killing somebody one day, be safe ❤️

You don't have any smoke shops? You can just order it online.

Alt noids are great, and I like to modulate my highs, you can customize it.

Like the other day I had

5mg d9-THC
5mg THC-O
10mg HHC
20mg CBN
50mg CBD

Combined it creates a superior high to cannabis IMO. You can add or take out depending on what type of highs you like. More versatile than cannabis.

We've got a shit ton of vape/tobacco/adult/phone accessory stores, but I don't frequent them (they used to just be headshops but they've diversified a bit since I was younger.)

Legal in July, though, so when the dispensaries/rec stores start to open I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

I’ve never been pulled over or in an accident sober so I like to think I’m a good driver.. when you live in the middle of no where driving under the influence is just part of life

Lol, it's not, though.

No judgement, I'm just on the outside looking in.

For what it's worth, I'm straight up urban suburbs right outside of DC and I'm currently on my second beer while I kill my lunch (dinner, really...) break so I can clock out. Rationally I know, I KNOW I shouldn't be, but realistically I'm a little tired of getting fucked every day so when I finish my route this is my happy little lunch (really it's a dinner) break.

I'm sure you're a decent driver. I've no reason to believe otherwise. It would just really suck if you were driving, doing everything perfectly after a beer or two, and some retarded teenager trying to impress his girlfriend rams into you and kills you, or himself, or any passengers involved. Were you at fault? No. But if you end up being tested due to a vehicular fatality the drinks will show up and suddenly the blame will shift solely onto your shoulders. For reference:

That driver is currently fighting for his job and dealing with PTSD. His job is likely secure (thanks to the IBT), and I realize you're probably not a professional driver and the stakes don't seem the same, but this is the type of shit you never want to go through. Had the driver had even a trace of alcohol in his system he'd be in jail right now, even though he wasn't even driving when the crash happened.

Not trying to harp, bud, I'm really not... sorry if it seems so. This topic is a weird one for me.

Last edited: