• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates THC-P thread (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabiphorol)

I’m interested in it because I theorize that while being 30x as potent as thc, i think it should have about the same level of resulting thc-cooh, so that you wouldn’t have to ever worry about failing drug tests

I’m interested in it because I theorize that while being 30x as potent as thc, i think it should have about the same level of resulting thc-cooh, so that you wouldn’t have to ever worry about failing drug tests
I stopped buying THC-P and THC-O products, they just aren't worth the money, very very diluted stuff :/

if you have no tolerance you can get really high on it, and it's good stuff love it, but just not worth the money for me right now

still love d8

Crazy what you guys get sold in the usa at the moment.

I just wanted to let everyone know, I ordered 0.5 gram 80% d9 thc p distillate, and 0.25 gram 90% d8 thcp. I also got 7 grams 91.7% THC-O distillate. I got overnight delivery, so it should come tomorow. I’ll post experience reports and stuff for you guys

I found a good bulk website, it’s not from binoid or any of those places, so hopefully it’s quality stuff

I got terpenes, cbd isolate, and cbn isolate too, so I’ll probably make my own cartridges

They had 25 grams of pure cbd for like 35$, fucking insane

I’m kinda worried I got ripped off on the terpenes though, it was 1 ml for 30$, but it didn’t give me directions, so idk how much I’m supposed to dilute them with cannabinoids

I’m going to get so fucking high tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I have 80% pure d9 thcp right Now, I’ve been getting high off of it today. It’s very euphpric, and distinctly different from regular d9.

I made olive oil infused with about 20-30 mg d9 thcp (eyeballed), cbd, cbn, And terpenes, Andy I ate about half of it.i also smoked some of it on weed. It’s extremely potent.

Also,it’s a pink color, I thought that was strange, never had pink dab

this is interesting because I've always preferred sativa. I've been trying to get some durban poison because it has high levels of thc-v but this new thing is going to be the tipping factor in the cannabis market. If I was a breeder I would travel the world in search for strains high in this isomer (is that right? isomer). It's so cool to learn about a NEW compound found in pot i had a feeling they would find a new one sone but 30x the potency of thc this blows my mind.

this is interesting because I've always preferred sativa. I've been trying to get some durban poison because it has high levels of thc-v but this new thing is going to be the tipping factor in the cannabis market. If I was a breeder I would travel the world in search for strains high in this isomer (is that right? isomer). It's so cool to learn about a NEW compound found in pot i had a feeling they would find a new one sone but 30x the potency of thc this blows my mind.
I didn’t know it was natural. It’s fucking great, I could fit atleast a half years worth in a visine bottle probably.
I kinda wanna make my own pens, and sell the, outside of gas stations. You know, like at 5% thcp so that it actually is super strong, and for around the same price as the gas station does it lol

Has anybody here ever dissolved distillate of THC-P (or THC-H, THC-B, THC-V, THC-O Acetate, or THC-PO Acetate) into a diluted ethanolic solution like everclear? Would oil excel with these for any specific reason? Do they decarb any differently?

I suspect that THC-P and/or THC-PO could be strong enough in liquid to be applied to blotter.