• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates THC-P thread (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabiphorol)

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
anyone try this analogue yet? saw it in my local vape shop today, they advertise it as heavy and sedating

Tetrahydrocannabiphorol​

(-)-Trans-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabiphorol (Δ9-THCP, (C7)-Δ9-THC, and THC-Heptyl), is a potent phytocannabinoid, a CB1 and CB2 agonist which was known as a synthetic homologue of THC,[1] but for the first time in 2019 was isolated as a natural product in trace amounts from Cannabis sativa. It is structurally similar to Δ9-THC, the main active component of cannabis, but with the pentyl side chain extended to heptyl. Since it has a longer side chain, its cannabinoid effects are "far higher than Δ9-THC itself." It is said to have at least 30 times higher affinity to cannabinoid receptors than THC.[2] The binding activity of Delta-9-THCP against human CB1 receptor in vitro is Ki = 1.2 nM.[3] and the binding activity of Delta-8-THCP against human CB1 receptor in vitro is Ki = 22 nM.[4]

Is this a synthetic cannabinoid or just a concentrate of THC? In other words is it super addictive full agonist with OD potential, or an expensive but good alternative to ol' good weed?

Is this a synthetic cannabinoid or just a concentrate of THC? In other words is it super addictive full agonist with OD potential, or an expensive but good alternative to ol' good weed?
it's part of a new series of semi-synthetic THC/hemp derivatives

I've tried a few of them like THC-O and d8-THC/d10-THC but not this one

they are generally quite safe and nothing like fully synthetic cannabinoids aka spice

they are a great alternative to real weed. I live in a non-legal state and I love them. It's about as close as you can get to the real stuff.

it's part of a new series of semi-synthetic THC/hemp derivatives

I've tried a few of them like THC-O and d8-THC/d10-THC but not this one

they are generally quite safe and nothing like fully synthetic cannabinoids aka spice

they are a great alternative to real weed. I live in a non-legal state and I love them. It's about as close as you can get to the real stuff.
So the original stuff is still better in your opinion? Thank God I love in NL

So the original stuff is still better in your opinion?
ehhh matter of opinion

I do enjoy d8-THC and THC-O more than normal cannabis - mainly just because the high they give has next to zero anxiety involved. Cannabis gives me horrible anxiety these days.

So I do like them better

THC-O particularly I would hands down say I enjoy more than regular THC. It's stronger, no anxiety, clear headed high, more psychedelic.

ehhh matter of opinion

I do enjoy d8-THC and THC-O more than normal cannabis - mainly just because the high they give has next to zero anxiety involved. Cannabis gives me horrible anxiety these days.

So I do like them better

THC-O particularly I would hands down say I enjoy more than regular THC. It's stronger, no anxiety, clear headed high, more psychedelic.
I am only reluctant because spice was the worst thing I have ever used, even worse than heroin, so if this resembles it in any way I d stay away from it

Thanks for the info!

I am only reluctant because spice was the worst thing I have ever used, even worse than heroin, so if this resembles it in any way I d stay away from it

Thanks for the info!
yeah fuck spice

nothing like that, these analogues are nearly identical to THC in effects

It will be difficult to find outside of the US right now, though.

It’s crazy, when I was a kid we dreamed of Amsterdam and all wished we could travel there. Now I got more weed shops than grocery stores or gas stations. America is fucked up in a way that I can enjoy at times.

-GC
Amsterdam might have that stuff but where I am in Limburg we can only dream of some good weed

PXL-20211127-171849491-MP.jpg

about to try this out

from what I can gather it contains:
85% D8-THC
5% THC-O
2% THC-P
8% terpenes

will report back

Wow, THC-P may be my new favorite cannabinoid. It's like the valium of cannabinoids. Incredible physical and mental relaxation, highly sedating (which I like).

This is a mix of D8, THC-O and THC-P however I have a very high tolerance to D8 and don't get much effect and THC-O takes 20 minutes to kick in, so it was fairly easy to distinguish the effects of THC-P. There's only a small amount in here yet apparently it has 33x higher affinity than D9-THC, so it should be quite potent and active in sub milligram doses.

THC-P hits you nearly instantly, within 10 seconds of exhaling I had a very strong physical relaxation rush come on. It honestly reminded me of other drugs like GHB or something, but the high is still familiar yet way heavier than an indica. Very relaxing, I felt like I wanted to take a nap after a few minutes. The high levels off after a few more minutes and is very pleasant. It's hard to get a grasp for it's true effect profile due to this mix, but I can tell it's a very heavy relaxing and enjoyable cannabinoid. It's very euphoric yet also very sedating, not something I would vape in the morning probably.

I'll vape more and update the review if needed. So far I'm very very excited for more of these THC-P products.

THC-P tingles different parts of your endocannabinoid system. Interesting stuff. This shit will put you to sleep! It gives you couch lock in 60 sec lol

Last edited:
Wow, THC-P may be my new favorite cannabinoid. It's like the valium of cannabinoids. Incredible physical and mental relaxation, highly sedating (which I like).

This is a mix of D8, THC-O and THC-P however I have a very high tolerance to D8 and don't get much effect and THC-O takes 20 minutes to kick in, so it was fairly easy to distinguish the effects of THC-P. There's only a small amount in here yet apparently it has 33x higher affinity than D9-THC, so it should be quite potent and active in sub milligram doses.

THC-P hits you nearly instantly, within 10 seconds of exhaling I had a very strong physical relaxation rush come on. It honestly reminded me of other drugs like GHB or something, but the high is still familiar yet way heavier than an indica. Very relaxing, I felt like I wanted to take a nap after a few minutes. The high levels off after a few more minutes and is very pleasant. It's hard to get a grasp for it's true effect profile due to this mix, but I can tell it's a very heavy relaxing and enjoyable cannabinoid. It's very euphoric yet also very sedating, not something I would vape in the morning probably.

I'll vape more and update the review if needed. So far I'm very very excited for more of these THC-P products.

THC-P tingles different parts of your endocannabinoid system. Interesting stuff. This shit will put you to sleep! It gives you couch lock in 60 sec lol
Sounds delicious wonder whether I can source that here in NL

Sounds delicious wonder whether I can source that here in NL
It's nearly impossible to ship drugs from NL -> US, but I'm not sure about US -> NL? (mail from certain countries like NL incoming to the US are heavily searched)

I doubt this stuff is on the dark net, but if you knew the right American you could probably get it.

It's fairly new and niche, a lot of the US doesn't even know about this stuff. It's popular in states where cannabis is still illegal (like mine).

I'm stoned as hell, I love this mix. THC-O and THC-P in particular are very very potent and very euphoric <3 this mix feels narcotic like a real drug

Last edited:
It's nearly impossible to ship drugs from NL -> US, but I'm not sure about US -> NL? (mail from certain countries like NL incoming to the US are heavily searched)

I doubt this stuff is on the dark net, but if you knew the right American you could probably get it.

It's fairly new and niche, a lot of the US doesn't even know about this stuff. It's popular in states where cannabis is still illegal (like mine).

I'm stoned as hell, I love this mix. THC-O and THC-P in particular are very very potent and very euphoric <3 this mix feels narcotic like a real drug
Anything imported in NL is going to be checked as well, the only hope would be if someone has it in dark web (who is already in NL)

I guess I have to make do with normal weed, but the way you describe this mix it sounds absolutely delicious

Had some insane dreams last night, which is odd since due to alcohol+d8-THC dream blocking effect I typically never dream at all. Was it the THC-P? Not sure, hard to say.

Reading up on this stuff more. Apparently there has only been one in vivo test on this compound which concluded 5mg/kg in rats produced the same effect as 10mg/kg of D9-THC in rats, with even more sedation present. Apparently 5mg/kg THC-P in rats rendered them basically comatose/immobile or "in a trance like state" lol.

Scientists also concluded that is has significantly higher analgesia as compared to D9-THC.

So it's probably about 2x stronger than THC mg for mg.

I'm still trying to figure out just how long the effects last. The very strong sedation seems to fade a bit after about 10 minutes, but I could be wrong. Again it's hard to tell since after about 15 min the THC-O kicks in and kinda takes over.

THC-O itself is very sedating, but THC-P even more so.

Had some insane dreams last night, which is odd since due to alcohol+d8-THC dream blocking effect I typically never dream at all. Was it the THC-P? Not sure, hard to say.

Reading up on this stuff more. Apparently there has only been one in vivo test on this compound which concluded 5mg/kg in rats produced the same effect as 10mg/kg of D9-THC in rats, with even more sedation present. Apparently 5mg/kg THC-P in rats rendered them basically comatose/immobile or "in a trance like state" lol.

Scientists also concluded that is has significantly higher analgesia as compared to D9-THC.

So it's probably about 2x stronger than THC mg for mg.

I'm still trying to figure out just how long the effects last. The very strong sedation seems to fade a bit after about 10 minutes, but I could be wrong. Again it's hard to tell since after about 15 min the THC-O kicks in and kinda takes over.

THC-O itself is very sedating, but THC-P even more so.
I think it’s supposed to Ben 30 x more potent than regular thc

I think it’s supposed to Ben 30 x more potent than regular thc
it is, but these products that sell it are extremely diluted

when they say 80% THC-O.... more like 1-2% if that

they just say 300% more potent as a selling point, it's technically true, but doesn't mean their product is potent