• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates THC on my CBD oil?! (lots of it!!!)

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
so, at the clinic i go to, i was given a small flask of "cbd oil" that i had tried before (but it was a different brand) and it worked wonders on me, but this one i was given at the clinic... i was told to take two drops. I took just one, and the panic attack and "voices" were almost instant! years have passed since the last time i felt something so horrible, i got really mad because i didnt know how to stop it and it made me relapse on heroin. My previous cbd oil kept me really calm and focused on other stuff. I have tried thc before and what this new oil did to me was remarkably similar to the thc cartridges i have tried. i am not a cannabis person at all, but i am sure this oil had a little too much thc. i now have cbd gummies that are also great for my anxiety, but i was thinking of taking that oil to a lab and get it analyzed to see how much thc it's got. Have you ever had a similar experience with cbd? thc is definitely not for everyone, it baffles me when someone recommends it to schizophernics because it makes things way worse, haha.

What type of clinic was this?

Many hemp based extracts including CBD and delta 8 are contaminated with shockingly high amounts of d9 thc. Illegal amounts well above the 0.3% cutoff. Its a big problem with the new unregulated market.

Try to find a brand that posts their lab results online, or even better find lab results posted by a 3rd party not the company itself.

What type of clinic was this?

Many hemp based extracts including CBD and delta 8 are contaminated with shockingly high amounts of d9 thc. Illegal amounts well above the 0.3% cutoff. Its a big problem with the new unregulated market.

Try to find a brand that posts their lab results online, or even better find lab results posted by a 3rd party not the company itself.
thank you, that is actually the first thing i check before buying edibles. no thc for me. this one i could not check because it was made in the lab of that clinic. but i dont need to check after what happened to me, i am sure it has more than 1% AT LEAST. it was my methadone clinic lol but they dont only do methadone there is all kind of doctors in there. it is the only one in this city that treats addiction. now that you mention delta 8, i was offered gummies with delta other numbers but im not sure what those do. i am very inexperienced with anything cannabis related, i am a needle person

@strangeaeon I definitely empathize. While I have recovered from my schizophrenia to the point where I can enjoy small doses of THC again, I know how awful it is when you're still having symptoms, 6 hour panic attack and hallucinations. Not fun.

Definitely don't do d8, d10, d6 or any other of the THCs. They will still get you uncomfortably high just like d9 thc.

You should probably stay away from "full spectrum cbd" as it's more prone to contamination. Stick to pure, isolated CBD.

Also might want to check out CBN, it's even better for anxiety and sleep than CBD.

That sounds like a really frightening experience! I'm glad that you were able to identify the source of the issue and are taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. I haven't had a similar experience with CBD, but I have heard of people having similar issues with THC. From what I understand, it's important to be aware of the potency and composition of any CBD or THC products you are using, as they can have unexpected results. I'm glad you've found the CBD gummies that help with your anxiety and I hope you get the Lab analysis done to make sure the oil you were given is safe. My best friend was getting them from cbd gummies boston, and didn't encounter any issues too.

Last edited: