• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC-O

a few have if you poke around the forum but there's not nearly as much discussion about it as I would like to see. I've been considering trying it but I'm on the fence for a few reasons and have been having a hard time finding answers to my questions

It's very interesting compound, has a lot of potential, great fucking high, very euphoric, sedating, very psychedelic... the #1 thing about THC-O is it's sedation, it's very sleepy high, but also very euphoric... it reminds me of GHB in some ways, high doesn't last very long maybe 1 hour

but the market is fucking garbage right now

I'm vaping a 3CHI THC-O cart at the moment

I have very high tolerance and I don't even get high off it anymore

I HIGHLY prefer THC-O over regular cannabis... the problem is, all these THC-O products are almost bunk, heavily heavily cut... not potent

but it's good shit, just a bit of a waste of money right now assuming you have tolerance to alt cannabinoids or cannabis in general

It's very interesting compound, has a lot of potential, great fucking high, very euphoric, sedating, very psychedelic... the #1 thing about THC-O is it's sedation, it's very sleepy high, but also very euphoric... it reminds me of GHB in some ways, high doesn't last very long maybe 1 hour

I HIGHLY prefer THC-O over regular cannabis... the problem is, all these THC-O products are almost bunk, heavily heavily cut... not potent

but it's good shit, just a bit of a waste of money right now assuming you have tolerance to alt cannabinoids or cannabis in general
i have 2 thc-0 carts and 1 thc-p cart ill try them and report back i needed to try them i ordered them from cali~!

a few have if you poke around the forum but there's not nearly as much discussion about it as I would like to see. I've been considering trying it but I'm on the fence for a few reasons and have been having a hard time finding answers to my questions
i am trying this today ok guys i have 2 thc0 carts 1 thc p

ok well i found that thc-0 very very strange but GREAT and today i will try thc-p but its not something i would do daily~!

yesterday effects was felt over my dispo carts as well so it was nice to actually get high again lol

im a medical patient in pennsylvania tomo i will take no dabs or any thing and do it on a clean head~! ok sorry it was tainted both days

ok i got another 1 ordered hhc-0 lol listen i need to try them all i personally think thc-0 with reg bud carts to be exact is perfect it makes ur head clear its weird

nice i have thco thc-p just ordered hhc-0 so well see i dont get high from reg bud anymore so i need a boost lol

but it's good shit, just a bit of a waste of money right now assuming you have tolerance to alt cannabinoids or cannabhis in general
I"m having the same problem, none of it gets my high anymore. I've only got from 3chi and denex. I can't feel either's thco, hhc, or the d10, or 8anymore. It seems you can get a tolerance for this stuff very fast.I can eat a gram of any one of them and still don't feel any more than I would if I just took a few hits of a pen.

I've been using 8, 10, hhc, thco for about a year now. I may be able to answer some of your questions.

I"m having the same problem, none of it gets my high anymore. I've only got from 3chi and denex. I can't feel either's thco, hhc, or the d10, or 8anymore. It seems you can get a tolerance for this stuff very fast.I can eat a gram of any one of them and still don't feel any more than I would if I just took a few hits of a pen.

Yep.

d8 tolerance seems to be a little separated from THCO and THCP, but not completely.

d8 tolerance is similar to d9, it fades rather quickly in a couple days, but the others seem to take a much longer time to reset

d8 tolerance is similar to d9, it fades rather quickly in a couple days, but the others seem to take a much longer time to reset

In my experience, this isn't true. I've gone a month or more without D8 and when I came back my tolerance was only slightly improved. Every time I do the stuff, I have to do larger and larger doses. I switched over to edibles a couple of months ago. started out doing 75mg. Last night, I did a 300mg edible and was disappointed with the result. I find D8 highly frustrating because of this. If you wanted to do it every day, you would end up spending thousands trying to fight the tolerance and who knows how high a dose you could find yourself doing. I saw a post in the D8 thread that said he was doing a full gram of the stuff per dose and barley feels it anymore. that's easily $60 or more per go just for a mild buzz.

In my experience, this isn't true. I've gone a month or more without D8 and when I came back my tolerance was only slightly improved. Every time I do the stuff, I have to do larger and larger doses. I switched over to edibles a couple of months ago. started out doing 75mg. Last night, I did a 300mg edible and was disappointed with the result. I find D8 highly frustrating because of this. If you wanted to do it every day, you would end up spending thousands trying to fight the tolerance and who knows how high a dose you could find yourself doing. I saw a post in the D8 thread that said he was doing a full gram of the stuff per dose and barley feels it anymore. that's easily $60 or more per go just for a mild buzz.
Yeah, I've eaten 500mg+ and barely felt anything at the height of my tolerance. But in my experience 3-4 days of abstinence is enough of a difference to get me quite high again.

Personally, I have an anomaly in my serotonin system and cannabinoids get me a little too high most of the time. This may be the difference here. This is also one reason I like d8, regular cannabis is a little too much for me these days.

d8 seems suboptimal to vape morning to night, every day, for sure though.

I have tried cannabis, but I want to say that you should not take it without physical or mental illness. Also, if you are a beginner, I advise you to try marijuana concentrates from online-dispensary.co first. Concerning physical illnesses, this substance reduces both acute and chronic pain, as well as reduces nausea and increases appetite. When it comes to mental illness, it reduces anxiety, calms, and helps improve sleep and general mental state. You can use it in the form of vaping, adding to food, tincture, and so on.

Last edited:
If you take the weed separately, then in most cases, it even benefits. It's the same with alcohol. But anyone who mixes liquor and weed is likely to experience side effects. The consumer experiences episodes of severe vomiting, which are often very severe and painful.
Is this in respect to thc-o in any way? I feel it is but kinda lost....
help?
thanks and welcome

So back in 2021 I was buying like oz and halves of d8 distillate, only once did I try to vape it and vaping a lot of it was really unpleasant for my lungs. I ate all of it, started in the 20mg range and ended up eating 1+ grams at a time before I took a break.

Haven't done it much since then but it was really easy to escalate the dose and tolerance developed super fast. Tolerance came down for me not too fast but not slow either, the problem for me was how fast it went back up when I started eating it again even after a week or two it seemed faster than the first time.

It was easy to do all of this too because there are plenty of sources for bulk d8 and it's stupidly cheap. Just look at how much liters are going for, there's a forum somewhere online that hemp producers use to sell and trade their products and services. The amount of d8 is mind boggling

I see this stuff in every convenient store around. Vapes. Never had any. D-8 is the only one of these variables I have tried. It works, a little weaker than a regular vape. Although even good THC vapes do not hit me like good flower. D-8 gets a tolerance quick. But it goes away just as quick. I could not use it everyday and have it work. But it would work every other day. Thankfully THC tolerance goes down quick for me. A 24 hour break and I am like new.

Not sure I want to try any of these new fangled THC frankensteins as there is a lot of good flower all around me now. I have a Runtz where one pull out of a pipe does me. But yeah, I see THCO all over. I have always wondered in the states where cannabis is still illegal, if THC products (or any of the others) actually work well for a seasoned smoker.