• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC in you

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSound

Bluelighter
Hello fellow Bluelighers,

I'm what i would consider a heavy user of cannabis I smoke it all day every day when I have it and I don't have important things to do. :] I'm about to finish college [Like literally I'm done next week! :D] and I'm gonna start job hunting. So my question is for all the other heavy users who have quit or took breaks whether it's for jobs or whatever your reason. About how long do you think it will take the THC to leave my body from your experiences? I'm estimating a month? Maybe a little into two months? I'm drinking at least a cup of Cranberry juice a day and I already drink a decent amount of water. Do you think my estimate is right?

The quicker I get a job the quicker I can have my plant back. :]
Thanks in advance.

i went to treatment for alcoholism in Florida but i was living in WA state where cannabis is legal. my wife and i would always buy an ounce and it'd last a week and a half usually. we were getting affordable and potent flowers. we both had medical cards and were getting strong lab tested edibles all the time and eat edibles almost as much as we would smoke. anyway while i was in treatment we got UA'd twice a week. i was testing positive 3 weeks in and towards the very end pissed clean. i have a high metabolism as well.

if you have a few extra coins you could go to a drug store and buy a drug urine analysis and test yourself. im pretty sure drug testing questions are against BL's rules.

i went to treatment for alcoholism in Florida but i was living in WA state where cannabis is legal. my wife and i would always buy an ounce and it'd last a week and a half usually. we were getting affordable and potent flowers. we both had medical cards and were getting strong lab tested edibles all the time and eat edibles almost as much as we would smoke. anyway while i was in treatment we got UA'd twice a week. i was testing positive 3 weeks in and towards the very end pissed clean. i have a high metabolism as well.

if you have a few extra coins you could go to a drug store and buy a drug urine analysis and test yourself. im pretty sure drug testing questions are against BL's rules.

I'm not asking about getting drug tested. Just an estimate of how long it should stay in my system compared to other "heavy users" experiences. If they are considered related I apologize and wont let it happen again. D:

Anyway thanks for your response. I was thinking 3-ish weeks to a month was about the time I would have to wait. Was just curious about other "heavy users" experiences.

And again my apologizes if I did break a rule. D:

After heavy continuous smoking it has taken me up to about 25 days. Also during that time I was detoxing with excercise and water.

After heavy continuous smoking it has taken me up to about 25 days. Also during that time I was detoxing with excercise and water.

25 Days sounds about in line with my experiences in the past when I've taken breaks though I wouldn't consider my high school days a good judge simply cause of availability during that time. I smoke a significant amount more now then i did then.

Thanks for the response as well. :]

I'm what i would consider a heavy user of cannabis I smoke it all day every day when I have it and I don't have important things to do. :] I'm about to finish college [Like literally I'm done next week! :D] and I'm gonna start job hunting. So my question is for all the other heavy users who have quit or took breaks whether it's for jobs or whatever your reason. About how long do you think it will take the THC to leave my body from your experiences? I'm estimating a month? Maybe a little into two months? I'm drinking at least a cup of Cranberry juice a day and I already drink a decent amount of water. Do you think my estimate is right?

Thanks in advance.

It's different for everyone but I can share my experience.

I smoked multiple times daily as well (for years). I was 87kg (192lbs) and 1.87m ( little over 6 feet) back then.

I quit and tested myself multiple times with a urine test. After 30 days I was still positive.

After 6 weeks there was a very very faint line beginning to show. I waited another 2 weeks and went to the doctor for a lab test at 50ng/ml. This was 8 weeks after quitting, it came back negative.
At that time I didn't do sports, just lay around watching tv and eating sugar.
After the negative lab test I abstained 5 more weeks, because I had a medical examination to get a job. So I figure after these 3 months there's 0ng/ml left in my urine.

After that I've smoked off and on. I began exercising and eating healthier. I smoked pretty heavily for a few weeks, and tested at 3 weeks and it came back positive. At 4 weeks it was negative.
I waited 2 more weeks, just to be sure. After 6 weeks abstinence I smoked one week straight (high from morning day 1 to night time day 7) and tested myself after 2 days: positive.
After 1 week: very faint line.

Gonna do another test within a few days (will be 2 weeks then). I'm hoping to see a pretty nice line there because I have a medical examination at work one week later.

I'll update !

edit: don't count on the magical detox stuff that's being sold. Drink your water, even your cranberry juice, but there's no miracle fix. THC needs time leave your body. I like being sober a few times a year. Also it's a much better feeling going for a medical knowing you'll pass instead of hoping for it.

It's different for everyone but I can share my experience.

I smoked multiple times daily as well (for years). I was 87kg (192lbs) and 1.87m ( little over 6 feet) back then.

I quit and tested myself multiple times with a urine test. After 30 days I was still positive.

After 6 weeks there was a very very faint line beginning to show. I waited another 2 weeks and went to the doctor for a lab test at 50ng/ml. This was 8 weeks after quitting, it came back negative.
At that time I didn't do sports, just lay around watching tv and eating sugar.
After the negative lab test I abstained 5 more weeks, because I had a medical examination to get a job. So I figure after these 3 months there's 0ng/ml left in my urine.

After that I've smoked off and on. I began exercising and eating healthier. I smoked pretty heavily for a few weeks, and tested at 3 weeks and it came back positive. At 4 weeks it was negative.
I waited 2 more weeks, just to be sure. After 6 weeks abstinence I smoked one week straight (high from morning day 1 to night time day 7) and tested myself after 2 days: positive.
After 1 week: very faint line.

Gonna do another test within a few days (will be 2 weeks then). I'm hoping to see a pretty nice line there because I have a medical examination at work one week later.

I'll update !

edit: don't count on the magical detox stuff that's being sold. Drink your water, even your cranberry juice, but there's no miracle fix. THC needs time leave your body. I like being sober a few times a year. Also it's a much better feeling going for a medical knowing you'll pass instead of hoping for it.

Thank you for this. This is exactly what I was looking for great experiences from another heavy user. So from the sounds of it I'm going to be probably have something similar to your first experience. I've heard exercising can help. I might try it. Also I wont be trying any "magic detox" That stuff is just a scam. All that honestly works is time. I know that. Water and cranberry juice is my only "magic detox". lol

And do update like you said this stuff is always interesting. :]

Thanks in advance.

The bottom line is you can not be garanteed to test negative until 100 days. Other than that, there are too many variables to consider (such as weight, health, body fat %, metabolism, other drugs or medications in system, type of analysis used to detect the carboxy-THC, blood, saliva or urine test, etc), which is why I suspect this is a not allowed question. No one knows the answer. Myself, I wouldn't bet my life on it until day 100.

good luck

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.