View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

THC in LSD blotter?

cjchriscj

Greenlighter
So I was looking around the web at the pill reports on ecstasy report and I saw a WOW paper. It has 7parts LSD 4parts THC and 1part MDMA.
I love acid but I get drug tested at work. Acid and booms don't show up. But now I'm worried about taking some paper and failing a test. Why would they put THC on acid paper?!
Here's the link.
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=3201

Ok so a thought just popped into my head. Let's say it had a max of 200mcg LSD. That would be ~114mcg of THC. Is that even enough to feel anything? Or stay in a non smokers body for more than a day?

Last edited:
That small of an amount of THC wouldn't show up in a standard drug test nor would you feel it. Happy hunting.

Why or how do you think it got on there? Did the guy do a dab and then send it in for testing?

I would hazard a guess and say thatched contaminates are from storing it in a jiffy bag with mdma. The weed was probably on the guys fingers cos he just rolled a spliff then tore the paper off to send to testing.

Obviously this is completely made up but with such trace amounts of compounds anything is possible really. I very much doubt any amount of thc or mdma on a piece of paper that big will make any difference either cognitively or in a drug test. The paper alone probably only weighs a handful of mg...

Yup, looks like cross contamination from someone who's too cheap to get new bags :p

Thc isn't even metabolized natural via oral consumption so it probly wouldn't even end up in your blood stream; especialy in such a small amount

THC is absorbed orally; just not very well without oil. Marinol or Dronabinol (synthetic THC) is given as gel capsules containing THC dissolved in sesame oil.

See also: edibles etc