• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC ice cream gumballs?

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
When I was a kid, we use to get these small, conical shaped ice creams (wax cardboard wrapper), and right at the bottom of the ice cream cup was a gumball or some other kind of liquid filled candy.

These must be somewhere in a legal state, country? Something like black cherry ice cream w/10 mg THC and the gumball being one of those sour squirters with another 10 mg. Or place the numbers anywhere you want.

On a hot summer day, can’t think of anything better now that I don’t drink.

Tom

in britain these are called 'screwballs' and are a delicious and one of my favourites the bubblegum at the bottom would be rock fucking solid though lol

now i want black cherry ice cream. this sound like a fun idea, i have tried every form of edible i can find and none work for me. for me infused ice cream and other edibles are just expensive foods. i remember the ice creams op is talking about. and could only get them from the ice cream truck when the bastard would stop.

i was all about the bubblegum swirl, but that cotton candy swirl was amazing

ice cream man always ran out of the cotton candy swirl :shrug:

Now if we could get an infused cotton candy swirl? Well! That'd just be wonderful.

Place where I’m at now (Nova Scotia) has this great ice cream called ‘Moon Mist’; it’s a Neapolitan type 3 ice cream swirl, consisting of banana, grape and bubble gum. So I softened a tub and then jammed a bunch of sour skittles in there and placed it back in the freezer.

Tom