• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC Gurus, Math Nerds and Medical Dosing Pros HELP PLEASE !!!

CreativeDrive

Greenlighter
I recently consumed ***50mg Surterra - Zen 4:1 - Pure Reserve Oil Concentrate - (36mgTHC, 6-8hr @ 45m onset).***

I felt chill like a high from 10mg of 1:1 CBD:THC Tincture - (5mgTHC, 3-6hr @ 30m onset). That for me is a 1 out of 5 stars for the high or less.

On my second attempt with the Oil Concentrate at the above dosing I get frustrated 3+ hours in and add ***10mg Trulieve - Jack Herer 20:1 - TruStick Concentrate - Vapor - (10mgTHC, 1-3hr @ 5m onset).***

This pumps me up to 3 out of 5 stars.

Here's my problem. 3 out of 5 stars is what I would expect just from the 10mg vape bump of the Jack Herer.

Is the 4:1 ratio having this large an impact? When i try again in a day or so what should I start my dose of the Reserve oil at (no vape)?

I suck at math. And I know math should solve this problem. I think? I don't know, I suck at math.

10mgTHC @ 20:1 = XXmgTHC @ 4:1

I got PTSD and when I say high, I really mean symptom relief. 4 stars = giggle level. 5 stars = auditory/spatial/body lock/deep cerebral.

I'm not really looking to get 'high' I just need to save money when needing extended duration dosing and relief.

I'm afraid of over dosing accidentally on the oil concentrate due to its duration. I got a wife and kids and can't tank out if you know what I mean. And I don't want to just take a lot just because. I want to avoid tolerance build up and take just enough for relief so I can function in life.

Please help. Any advice or input is appreciated. Thanks. And be gentle if this post breaks some kind of rule that warrants flaming.

The best i got is a factor of 5.

4:1=4
20:1=20
4?5=20
Factor of 5

10mg x 5 = 50mg

50mg is the starting place?