• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC goes from GODsent to a NIGHTMARE

PurpleDANK9

Bluelighter
Hey BLs, how are you all?

So today i was thinking how much i liked weed and the high from weed.

Now, everything its Hell, i feel my heart beat so much, feel strange and another symptoms that put THC a nightmare now without taking a Benzo while smoking.

I wanted to hear from you guys if this happened to you all answell and do you find why this came true...

Do you take benzos regularly?

How long have you been smoking?

What do you mean by "nightmare"? What are the specifics?

I've been smoking pretty regularly for 15 years, and never had an issue. A friend's dad has been smoking for 50 years, and not a single issue.

My theory would be, if you took the benzos at least semi-regularly to regularly, that the adverse effects from not taking benzos(which you might not even feel without the weed) get amplified by smoking weed. Just a thought, too little information.

I've felt my heart beat out of my chest when I take too much or when I was new to pot like 14. Dabs might do that. I've felt that way on mushrooms sometimes. Is it street weed or from a dispensary?

I kinda binge Xanax sometimes.. but now when i smoke weed after months of not using benzo, I still get that anxiety..
Maybe Benzos fucked up my brain for good? I smoke weed for 10 years.

Its like when I got my first Panic attack.. I opened a door of anxiety and it doesnt shut anymore.

I kinda binge Xanax sometimes.. but now when i smoke weed after months of not using benzo, I still get that anxiety..

Its like when I got my first Panic attack.. I opened a door of anxiety and it doesnt shut anymore.
Yeah that's the problem with all the zepines, zepams and zolams..
First off they lower brain activity, so when you're off them, you get shitloads of thoughts, depending on your situation they can be very negative, certain stimuli can be too much(bright light, loud music, etc) and weed can make this worse.

Benzos and sorts can cause withdrawal very fast and this can last several months. I think you should let them go, if you can. A friend of mine is a life-long benzo dependant, and it's not pretty. He got the meds for his psychosis, long ago, and has never been able to stop, because the withdrawal gets so fucking rough. Even causes seizures, panic attacks, you know the deal.

I'm not too knowledgeable about Alprazolam, but I've heard horrible things about the long-term damage to your brain.

For weed, if you don't want to stop, I'd try a higher CBD concentration instead of THC concentration, because CBD actively helps against anxiety, and THC can be very dangerous for your emotional wellbeing, if you feel anxious, stressed out, depressed. I don't know if you have them where you live, but we have legal weed here, that has below .2% THC and shitloads of CBD.

Disclaimer: This is just a theory, I would recommend you to still go to a doctor and speak it through with them, or just stop the Xanax use and see if you get better, and if weed gets more comfortable again. If you just have weekend binges, you should not be in any danger by stopping cold turkey.

my guess is your tolerance dropped and your smoking amounts that used to be fine but now they are too much

joints are a problem. get a pipe and have exactly what you need and dont overdo it

everyone finds a dose at which weed causes panic attack and the mediator of this dose is tolerance, even two days off drops your tolerance a bit, a whole week it goes down loads etc.

takes ages to get your brain back to normal after benzo's but also excercising really gets rid of anxiety so next time u have a freak out from weed, get your trainers on and go for a run or go swimming. worst thing for weed panic is to sit in your house doing fuck all

cut out the xanax all benzo's creep up on you and have a negative effect when you look back on them

Last edited: