• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC causing over eating

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
THC hijacks the portion of the brain that controls hunger. Even if a person is full after the smoke or ingest THC their brain sends out the signal that it's can cause one to think they can eat more, is this true or false?

In my own experience I find that the less I smoke the leaner I can get so that means smoke went smoking in Frank infrequently and I can still get lean and if I don't want to smoke THC I can smoke mainly CBD cannabis

Never had the munchies eating sativa weed - only got it smoking indica. In fact eating sativa decreases appetite.

the calories don't count if your high. you just have to keep healthier snacks around so that's all there is around to eat. i have lost weight doing this i only smoke indicas, i think a lot has to do with this is because i don't really want carrots and celery and decide to go without. now i rarely get the munchies

I've came to the conclusion if I really want to minimize body fat then it's best not to have any THC in my system I've lost body fat while smoking THC but when I'm really trying to get lean it's best that for myself and in my experience don't put in THC on them days where I'm wanting to maximize body fat loss. If I'm wanting a day where I can go higher calories, or carb up, fine

If I have to smoke then I'll smoke cannabis CBD as the science shows that THC does in fact hijack the part of the brain controlled with appetite there's plenty of research out now on it

So in conclusion if you're wanting to maximize body fat loss at the best possible rapid rate then no THC

I've came to the conclusion if I really want to minimize body fat then it's best not to have any THC in my system I've lost body fat while smoking THC but when I'm really trying to get lean it's best that for myself and in my experience don't put in THC on them days where I'm wanting to maximize body fat loss. If I'm wanting a day where I can go higher calories, or carb up, fine

If I have to smoke then I'll smoke cannabis CBD as the science shows that THC does in fact hijack the part of the brain controlled with appetite there's plenty of research out now on it

So in conclusion if you're wanting to maximize body fat loss at the best possible rapid rate then no THC
i lost 10 pounds in a month getting baked every day. just gotta be strict on the munchies and exercise.

I lost a lot last year while smoking THC regularly, this year I cut back a lot and lost more bodyfat. And looked much more defined, comparing pictures, and I'm definitely am in leaner for sure

honestly, half the reason i use weed still is to help with appetite. i need to consume 3500ish cals to maintain weight, a bowl before dinner helps me put it all down

Not me I have no trouble consuming too many calories, esp carbs and fats

Five years ago at thirty five, was higher bodyfat , didn't even smoke and overate

Leaner is healthier, looks and feels better, now that I'm older in general, it keeps my lab results more in range as well

I've been on edible weed for 11 years daily and I smoke randomly when in off work. Over that time I've lost nearly all my body fat. My weight dropped from 155 to 120. I'm a very small person losing 35 pounds is huge.

I eat poorly I'm sure compared to people who spend time on their diet but I've found it's not really hijacked appetite it's just a more complete appreciation for food and bigger enjoyment in eating. Like everything else in life that gets enhanced when your brain has a greater supply of dopamine, eating is far more enjoyable. Instead of blindly grabbing huge buckets of salty fat and sugary drinks simply make yourself some great food.

Our home is filled with ingredients vs premade and we boldly watch the food network while stoned.

THC hijacks the portion of the brain that controls hunger. Even if a person is full after the smoke or ingest THC their brain sends out the signal that it's can cause one to think they can eat more, is this true or false?

In my own experience I find that the less I smoke the leaner I can get so that means smoke went smoking in Frank infrequently and I can still get lean and if I don't want to smoke THC I can smoke mainly CBD cannabis
Are you a cannabis newbie? No intention to play you down, or disrespect at all, but are you? It was me. A couple of decades ago, during my honeymoon with weed. Got red eyes. Raided my fridge, after that, raided the fridges of my friends. Spontaneous laughter without any reason at all. All that has disappeared. I still love weed, but it has... the intoxication... it has changed form somehow.

I ate Way to much last night, I hadn’t done any thc in a week, other than the 0.22% weed I’ve been smoking, and I ate 75 mg of delta 8 thc on an empty stomach, I was high for 12 ish hours, and I couldn’t stop eating, I was so full I was bloated, but I needed MORE MORE MORE. I must hav eaten 250 grams of protein in 8 hours. Luckily I have an extremely fast metabolism and I already work out.
When I woke up the first thing I did was take a big shit

honestly, half the reason i use weed still is to help with appetite.
This is a huge reason I continue to use d8. I really don't even like the cannabis high that much anymore, I also have a high tolerance and just don't get high really at all.

I continue to use it for appetite stimulation and inflammation.

If there is one thing I would be worried about if someone took my d8 away I would be worried about not being able to eat for a few days.

Munchies have never been an issue for me because I generally do not eat enough food at all, it's been an issue most of my life. I have a very weak natural appetite.

I've had a lot of overweight people say stuff like "I'm so jealous, I wish I was never hungry" - no, no you don't. It sucks really bad. Starving, headache and irritable and the thought of eating makes you gag. IT SUCKS. It's torture.

I would much rather have too big of an appetite than none at all.

Are you a cannabis newbie? No intention to play you down, or disrespect at all, but are you? It was me. A couple of decades ago, during my honeymoon with weed. Got red eyes. Raided my fridge, after that, raided the fridges of my friends. Spontaneous laughter without any reason at all. All that has disappeared. I still love weed, but it has... the intoxication... it has changed form somehow.
No

I cut back recently in past year from a few bowls a day ,everyday, to a few bowls a week, a few times a week

I ate Way to much last night, I hadn’t done any thc in a week, other than the 0.22% weed I’ve been smoking, and I ate 75 mg of delta 8 thc on an empty stomach, I was high for 12 ish hours, and I couldn’t stop eating, I was so full I was bloated, but I needed MORE MORE MORE. I must hav eaten 250 grams of protein in 8 hours. Luckily I have an extremely fast metabolism and I already work out.
When I woke up the first thing I did was take a big shit
When I take a few days or a week off , that could be it. I smoke CBD when I want to come down from THC, like if I don't like it, or feels too overpowering, seems to work well

Plus CBD is potent antioxidant as vit c. So glad CBD cannabis is legal in state I live in

Everyone close to me smokes excessively and we’re all very fit. While I do overeat, I eat very healthy and am equally active. I absolutely love food, to me getting high and eating is a hobby or recreational activity.

-GC

Back when I was a stoner I learned to never eat when high. Not only do I think it takes away from the buzz, but once I'd start eating I couldn't stop because of the bottomless pit munchies. Not only would I tend to overeat, but then I wouldn't be hungry if I wasn't high. For me the solution was to simply only eat before smoking.