• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC-B, THC-H, and THC-P, who's tried them pure and which do you prefer?

I'm not sure if I've tried the three substances in the title, although I have tried delta-8, delta-10, HHC, and I believe THC-0 as well. I could even be missing one; I worked in the same building as the best headshop in the area and they had all kinds of various vape carts, amongst other things.

I bought a bunch of those things, and while some of them were definitely similar to good ol' Tetrahydrocannabinol in some ways, none of them really even came close to doing it for me like the real stuff from the dispensary.

One theme that seemed prominent across the board with these synthetic cannabinoids, is how rapidly tolerance generally escalated in comparison to the tested medical product I often get,

but at the end of the day, I personally wouldn't trust or use any of those products, because I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of them come from China, and without getting political I think we're clearly in the midst of fifth-generational warfare.

I'm not sure who said it, but
"don't get lost in the sauce".
Most products I've bought from dispensaries and head shops containing these compounds have been so diluted as to barely be noticeable above the ∆8, or whatever other cut is used. I've become very weird about only buying them pure, with analytical data provided.

Most THC-O as far as I'm aware is produced domestically. I've known a few people who've done it, as long as you're comfortable working with inert atmosphere and can generate acetic anhydride, even techniques in old school literature like Cannabis Alchemy: Art of Modern Hashmaking by D. Gold mention the production of THC-O as far back as 1974. Given how simple it is to make, but with the starting reagent being cannabis oil which is really tough to access in China, I'd bet this is being done here or in another place with access to huge amounts of cannabis oil. I'm far from positive though, and this is obviously just conjecture.

Most products I've bought from dispensaries and head shops containing these compounds have been so diluted as to barely be noticeable above the ∆8, or whatever other cut is used. I've become very weird about only buying them pure, with analytical data provided.

Most THC-O as far as I'm aware is produced domestically. I've known a few people who've done it, as long as you're comfortable working with inert atmosphere and can generate acetic anhydride, even techniques in old school literature like Cannabis Alchemy: Art of Modern Hashmaking by D. Gold mention the production of THC-O as far back as 1974. Given how simple it is to make, but with the starting reagent being cannabis oil which is really tough to access in China, I'd bet this is being done here or in another place with access to huge amounts of cannabis oil. I'm far from positive though, and this is obviously just conjecture.
I think THC-O is "psychedelic" in the same way as ∆9 is. It's the word they used when they didn't know how to differentiate THC from classic uppers and downers.

I had the "Alchemy" book as well. Always wondered what THC-O was like. Now I know.

You can reflux CBD with an acid and make THC. Then, as you say, if you have a lab the rest is easy as well. All the legal cannabinoids are made from CBD.