• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

THC + 6-MAM (aka black tar heroin) okay to combine?

TSLexi

Bluelighter
I've got a 500 mg cartridge of 80% THC concentrate that I plan to vape after I smoke the black tar heroin, mostly to combat any nausea. Are there any adverse drug interactions I need to worry about?

Thanks!

there is no safe answer if cannabis will interact with anything let alone a street drug
any response would be pure speculation as you cant dose cannabis and BTH accurately and the fact that everyone responds differently to each substance
i would imagine youll be high as fuck and yes cannabis does have the potential to help with nausea

Thanks for the advice. That's pretty much while I'll be using the THC, to stave off any nausea.

It's safe to say you'll be fine... expect possible potentiation and adjust your dose accordingly, take it slow until you get an idea of how they mix. I almost never take H without weed personally, though I definitely limit my H intake. There are no dangerous interactions between cannabis/concentrates and heroin though.

In fact the only dangerous interactions I've heard of with cannabis and opioids is precipitated seizures after smoking copious amounts of bud on high doses of tramadol, although it can be argued these people were on the verge of seizing up anyways.

there is no safe answer if cannabis will interact with anything let alone a street drug
any response would be pure speculation as you cant dose cannabis and BTH accurately and the fact that everyone responds differently to each substance
i would imagine youll be high as fuck and yes cannabis does have the potential to help with nausea

Come on man lets get real.

Weed isn't harmless but we know by now that there's pretty much nothing that it has FATAL interactions with.

The only time I think THC could be dangerous in a mixture is with a strong stimulant because THC can also have stimulant effects.

I found that out the hard way when years back I had 8 cups of coffee and some bong hits and thought I was having asthma because the symptoms of overstimulation and asthma can be similar in terms of chest tightness, so I used my albuterol inhaler which is also a stimulant.

BIG MISTAKE.

Raised my blood pressure a lot and I was worried I'd have to call 911 but I was fine.

That was before I had access to Klonopin which probably would have stopped the over stimulation.

But I think we can safely conclude no one is going to have a fatal interaction by combining weed and H unless you have a heart condition or maybe severe asthma presenting problems with the combo of respiratory depression and lung irritation or some shit like that.