• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

That white snow got a question

Littledogdot

Greenlighter
Ok I have done snow for few years once or twice all week but mostly fryday and Saturday and when I'm out I don't go or think of more and while I'm working all week I don't think about it or want to get some but when that fryday night come I start think and going to get it I tryed not doing it but only lasted two and half weeks and had to have some I know I'm a so called heavy user ball weekend and I'm really wanting to stop I can not see or talk to any one that's around or with it but some resion I can't get over that little hump after the week over or that third week of not having it what can I do or ask my doc to percrible for a short period of time to help over the hump bc I know I can stay off it or if I knew just how to get past that little point bc I don't do it or think about it until someone ask or talks about it or I see it. And thought ideas for me to try or ask my doc if she can put me on something o and when I don't have any lift or haven't had none I don't feen or get depressed really

Lol

Yeah we know how that go

Ball a weekend is alot

usually when I'd be picking up like that I'd be copping a half g along with a dub of bars and share that along with drinks and stuff with my friends and we'd go out to the bar/discoteka etc

Just don't do it for a while you cant depend on people to get out of that mindset of wanting to share it because all they are seein is the good parts, euphoria etc

If thats what it takes just stay at home when not wokring, perhaps focus on something work-related whilst youre at home (dont pick up coke during these times)

Then see if you can make it fun again, because otherwise the $$$ is not worth it!

Best of luck my friend

I been off and on it for 10+ years some time I stop for years mouths weeks but some how I end up meeting or seeing some one and then I got to have some lol I have got to the point where I don't like to do any thing well I can't get in to it like fishing I loved fishing did it all the time cold weather hit and couldn't go now it warming back up and really don't have friends for family here to kinda push me back in to fishing so I'll get hooked on fishing again I think with a little medical help and some good fishing buddy I can keep the habit bc I want to quit and starting to thing I do the snow out of bordom so to say just some thing to do and relax me lol I'm trying tho

^Yup same thing happened to me with ice so I feel ya

Just try and keep yourself healthy you know, it really is that good

Yep starting tonight after the small amount I have lift is gone I'm on my way of quiting told my gf that it's going to be a long hard dark road and she understands and she knew I do it and told her I can't just quit cold turkey bc it could be worse on me but I'm going to go as long as I can with out using and if and when I get to that point where I can't take it any more last option I would go get a small amount like a quarter or eighth of what I normally get and Winn my self off with just her and my two kids and also I'm going mild of the week and telling my doc rehab not possible and what and how I'm winning my self off and see what she can give me in small doses to

Cool. That's awesome to hear. If anything, do it for your health, you know? All fine and dandy to consider your GF's feelings however it's not like that would've ever made you quit if you've been doing it this long. Just being real with you man. That's good that you are having her divvy you out small doses however how much longer do you want to involve her in these things? You know they are bad for the health and who can say what else. Keep your doses small and to yourself, if she gets upset you are not sharing then you must respect her wishes man.