L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

That was a long drive. I fear that the nights that follow will be longer

T

Thefailedsnail

Thinking back to those strange times, almost everything seems blurry. Memories forever lost in an intangible array of abstract moments of anomaly and eventuality. The taste of red hot iron, the horrific sounds of woe that only a tortured mind could muster, it all seems so distant now. It all seems so fuzzy. Trying to rebuild the faded sights and sounds only further confuses me. We burnt everything and yet we hoped against hope to conquer our own destructive habits and rebuild our crumbled dreams. Did we fail? We laid down our chemicals and with that challenging act of perseverance our destruction seized. Yet we still failed didn't we? By then the damage was done. All was lost. And in our new kingdom we found hope. Our love left us and our romance had abondoned our hearts but even after that failure we had prepared our hearts for something beautiful and new. The new kingdom was rich and plentiful and could provide us with the paradise we lost. The months passed and the hope grew. Ah I still remember that scent that filled our lungs with bliss, that ever alluring scent of nirvana and peace...I found a new bride and she healed many timeless wounds. Your new king did the same...but no matter how fuzzy and blurred memories are, they cannot be forgotten. I saw it in your eyes. I saw the hell you brought with you to this wonderful place. It seems once you've truly seen hellfire it will never be forgotten. I felt it in my own heart. Those hazey dreams of agony and woe followed us to this place. Even with my bride by my side my queen, when you embarked upon your crusade to find yet a new kingdom that day, as I watched you and our daughter abondoned this place seeking answers I know you will never find, I died a thousand deaths. Once again I witnessed a hell I thought I'd never revisit and it scorched my heart with something black and rotten. I still wear miseys scar. I wonder if it will ever heal. And so when my queen left me, my princess by her side, my new bride too left. All is lost. No matter how plentiful this places fruit riddles every vine and bush, it is all tasteless without the three of you. I must leave this place. I have no other home. I return to the fallen kingdom, to the wretched place where nothing lives and nothing grows. The Phoenix is only myth. You cannot build upon ash. This places stretch still lingers. It's the smell of hopes cadaver. God help me. There is only scorn left in this forsaken lands soil. I will rebuild what I can but I fear this is all there is left for me. Memories tainted with blood and misfortunes greed.