• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

That one time contraceptives failed you, I'm too young to die!!

DutchBloke

Bluelighter
So I once had this girl, we were dating for about one and a half year.
She was taking birth control pills, but you know how it goes, sometimes she forgot to take them.
One of those days she forgot to take them twice in a row, I didn't care too much about it back then so I decided to have some fun in bed with her anyways and convinced her it would be alright.
A couple of weeks after I occupied Vagistan she still didn't get her period (it was about two weeks overdue).
So as you can imagine shit was tense, I was so damn afraid and smacked myself several times to the head because of my supposedly stupid mistake.

We went out shopping for some clothes and groceries, it was when we were standing in the middle of a pharmacy (note: this was with HER MOM!!!),
when she suddenly bursted in tears and shouted through the whole pharmecy: MOMMMM, I WANT TO GET A PREGNACY TEST NOW!

My head turned red like a freaking tomato, since I had to explain her dear mom what happened.
So indeed her mom got the pregnancy test, gf tested at home and turned out I was not going to be a father just yet :)
Never was I so relieved in my life.

Go you there, huge anti climax.

It could have gone terribly wrong however, so I am curious for stories of others so feel free to share yours.

-A very amusing video on the subject can be found below :)

Dutchbloke were you a soldier when you invaded the netherlands of vagistan

that just sounds so wrong;)

Dutchbloke were you a soldier when you invaded the netherlands of vagistan

that just sounds so wrong;)

Must have felt like I was the bloody general if I recall correctly, I just wanted to put fun twist to the story heghe

Nothing wrong with being a dad though best thing that ever happened to me and now the grandsons make it even better

Yes timing is everything but it dont always work out like that. I had my first at 24 and second 3 years later and feel that was an ideal time as i now still have the energy for the grandkids to enjoy playing with them

"Don't worry I only forgot to take it for one day..."

...said the mothers of 1/4 of the world's children.