• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

That fucking feeling when...

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Youve been waiting so long to get sorted that you think that the drugs legislation may have changed in the time from putting the phone down to when the drugs arrive!

I think what my point was, that dealers, especially those of harder stuff, keep you fucking waiting ALOT. Where 10 minutes can be an hour etc. "See you in 2 mins mate I'm just around the corner", then you're ringing them 25 mins later asking where ther fuck they are! Ive found this especially true if you're getting them dropped off at your house

Whether it is unsupervised drugs users waiting for the man or woman and so on, and/or chronic pain patients and people with benzodiazepine scripts waiting for doctors, nurses, telephone calls, scripts getting filled, any verifications they need to do and so on, I think if we added up all the time we have spent waiting on one thing or another related to drugs, a lot of us would swoon from the shock . . . Some could be helped, other of it is too many chefs spoiling the soup . . .

There was a drugstore I would go to where on a lot of nights there was a big rush of people showing up at midnight to fill narcotic, benzodiazepine, sedative, and stimulant scripts, and it soon got to where there were the regulars who all knew each other and they would head over to a pub on the next block and by 1.30 in the morning there was a fair-sized crowd of very happy people on those nights . . . when I had a paper script for Numorphan ampoules and the nurse made it for Day 31 and refused to correct it, that was a very loooong day. I had a neighbour whose wife had a similar problem with the same nurse on a refill of antidepressants and the man called back and threatened to burn down the nurse's house.

Last edited:
I think what my point was, that dealers, especially those of harder stuff, keep you fucking waiting ALOT. Where 10 minutes can be an hour etc. "See you in 2 mins mate I'm just around the corner", then you're ringing them 25 mins later asking where ther fuck they are! Ive found this especially true if you're getting them dropped off at your house
this happens when you're not an important client i have zero experience of this infact, i keep them waiting for me. LEL

Haha no, it happens when he's either waiting to get sorted himself (or re-upped as they say in America/the wire haha) or he can't tear himself away from a crack pipe.
Its happened where hes been at mine and he's let me have a few pipes, and his phone is ringing constantly and it's like "5 mins" and 45 mins later he's still at my house smoking and puking and sweating cos he's smoking too much crack in slight heroin withdrawal haha.

Haha no, it happens when he's either waiting to get sorted himself (or re-upped as they say in America/the wire haha) or he can't tear himself away from a crack pipe.
Its happened where hes been at mine and he's let me have a few pipes, and his phone is ringing constantly and it's like "5 mins" and 45 mins later he's still at my house smoking and puking and sweating cos he's smoking too much crack in slight heroin withdrawal haha.
i fucking spit out my water laughing when i read 'or cant tear himself from the crack pipe' cause i know how it goes alllll too well LOL
no lie, im the odd one out when it comes to opiate withdrawal and smoking coke because for me, it offsets the withdrawal and *usually* if i start smoking in the early wd period or beforehand i don't get hit remotely as near by the withdrawal as i would with no coke there're some unfortunate times where i take more meds because fuck pain with a space shuttle death ray, that i go on coke binges and the longer binges are really due to having no meds

Then being the first one at the pharmacy while cracked out at 9am and sitting on their stoop, smoking crack hoping the pharmacists don't catch me (im in canada so my metal crack pipe can be mistaken for a pot pipe which is what i claim it is, but those people in line for the doctors office that've been standing there for 15-20min know damn well what im up to hitting it and going "fuck yeah" and "woahhhhza" to myself every little bit) and then not taking my shades off in the pharmacy the entire time i wait for my meds to get counted out n prep'd only to tear that damn bag open less than a meter out the door and eating usually a couple days of my oxy to get fixed up because its the quickest opiate i've got and i'm less likely to crash into a pole from a nod vs dilaudid and lets be honest 5min for oxy to work and 10minutes for dilaudid that extra 5 feels long enough to fight off an alien invasion

Haha i make noises like that too. Phooaaa ya fucka! Jezaz hooo! When I'm smoking coke. I vow not to buy it and onky smoke it when offered, which happens enough cor me, especially if I've given a lift or something.
It sounds like you get scripted a lot of opiates! Morphine, oxy, and hydromorphone!?